La Clusaz

Old December 6th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jeff and Stephanie Kalember

Default La Clusaz

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4558...6th_Dec_2008)_[P

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4558...6th_Dec_2008)_

men's and women's FIS races from la clusaz already up !!

JKal.

Old December 6th 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen

Jeff and Stephanie Kalember wrote:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4558...6th_Dec_2008)_[P

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4558...6th_Dec_2008)_

men's and women's FIS races from la clusaz already up !!

Very nice!

Terje

--
-

Old December 7th 08, 09:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
dardruba[_2_]

I can't see the Womens relay shown in the Eurosport timetable
Old December 7th 08, 10:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Daniel

Just like always we have many events during one sunday - ski jumping,
biathlon, alpine skiing and also La Clusaz and it's hard to show
everything. Nordic combined is only in Eurosport 2 and women relay
this time is not in the timetable probably... now it's time for
biathlon pursuit race. I'm happy (I'm from Poland) that one hour ago
Sikora won men race

Old December 7th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen

Daniel wrote:
Just like always we have many events during one sunday - ski jumping,
biathlon, alpine skiing and also La Clusaz and it's hard to show
everything.

NRK had to split the men's relay between NRK1 and NRK2:

During the two middle legs they switched to NRK2 while NRK1 showed
biathlon pursuit, then they switched back.

Nordic combined is only in Eurosport 2 and women relay
this time is not in the timetable probably... now it's time for
biathlon pursuit race. I'm happy (I'm from Poland) that one hour ago
Sikora won men race

Nice!

Terje

Old December 7th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

The relays will be showing on Universal in the U.S. Thursday evening.
Looking at the results, for the women there were some fast legs:
Kowalcyzk and Kuitunen in classic and Kalla and Steira battling it out
for second. On the men's side, France, Italy and Norway down to the
wire.

Gene

Daniel wrote:

Just like always we have many events during one sunday - ski jumping,
biathlon, alpine skiing and also La Clusaz and it's hard to show
everything. Nordic combined is only in Eurosport 2 and women relay
this time is not in the timetable probably... now it's time for
biathlon pursuit race. I'm happy (I'm from Poland) that one hour ago
Sikora won men race

dardruba napisaƂ(a):
I can't see the Womens relay shown in the Eurosport timetable