Jackson Hole Sucks

Old January 30th 04, 03:42 AM
Jeff Davis

Default Jackson Hole Sucks

In article ,
Vern93 wrote:

Therefore he is referring to the mythical Hollywood icon, the "Street
Walker with the Heart of Gold."

You liked "Vanilla Sky" didn't you.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old January 30th 04, 03:55 AM
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
...Yes, 4 1/2 Million people come here every year...

Sounds like heaven.

It is. And it all started with this white van load of Peyote that rolled
through Jackson in 1976. Literally a van load. 20 100lb gunny sacks full
of fresh buttons. And they were looking for Barlow! Of all people...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old January 30th 04, 03:58 AM
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Yeah. We're Wyoming boys. It don't get more down to earth than that.

You know what the folks from Lander say about you pansy poofters in JH,
don't you?

I'm sure *you* have some take on that. I ran into Greg Collins in the
Rock Gym this afternoon, (jhmg.com- "skier from Lander."). All he
wanted was the beta on the snow pack I gleaned today.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old January 30th 04, 06:46 AM
Annoying Former Instructor Guy

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
klaus wrot||e:
bdubya wrote:
On 30 \\Jan 2004 00:54:21 GMT, Sven Golly

wrote: ))

((
Bob Lee)) wrote in

:
))
bdub((ya wrote:
))
On ((Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:45:40 -0700, Bob Lee

wrote:
))
Wa((lt wrote:
))
((Bob Lee wrote:
))
(( Oooh, can we get a cascade going o this thread? I

think the
)) circumstances call for it.
((
N))o. We'll just send the groomers out to squash it

down.
((
C'm))on - it'll be fun! Stop the brutal grooming!
((
Stop)) the futile whoooshing!
((
Stop ))the cutie smooshing!
((
Stop th))e pooty doucheing!
((
Mop the)) studly drooling!

((
Hop on th))e pottie mooching,

((
Cop the boo))ty pooching!
\*/

Suss the attrib poaching!

According to Blind Willie Jefferson, Annoying Former Ski Instructor
guy
is truly born under a bad sign and has been down sign he began to
crawl

Old January 30th 04, 06:49 AM
BrritSki

Bob Lee wrote:

Walt wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Oooh, can we get a cascade going o this thread? I think the
circumstances call for it.

No. We'll just send the groomers out to squash it down.

C'mon - it'll be fun! Stop the brutal grooming!

Stop the futile whoooshing!

Stop the cutie smooshing!

Stop the pooty doucheing!

Mop the studly drooling!

Hop on the pottie mooching,

Cop the booty pooching!

Drop the poodle hooching

Old January 30th 04, 06:50 AM
Annoying Former Instructor Guy

"tm" wrote in message
Annoying Former Instructor Guy wrote:
tm wrote
Annoying Former Instructor Guy wrote:
tm wrote

You obviously never met Lady Elaine Fairchild.

Met her? I was her first husband, you

tight-knit-sweater-wearing
alternative lifestyle afficianado. That bitch took all my

puppets
in the divorce settlement. She falsely accused me of

illegally
conspiring to make false statements with them. Oooooh, that

made
me angry. I mean, AS IF, I mean, you know, I mean, *as* *if*

puppet can make anything besides a false statement, cos, you

know,
HELLO!!! He's a puppet, he can't make statements on his own!

Oh Damnit! Look what you've made me do--splatter this

newsgroup
with even more irrational twaddle. Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!

Calm down, son, I know they are giving us a bit of a hard time

around
here over our relationship with Lady Elaine, but they don't

understand
the dynamics involved. I can direct you toward a support

website
for
abused men if you are interested.

Actually, I need an abuse website for supportive men.

eegads. you need a website alright-

Ha ha! buy a real newreader, monkey-boy!

So, what's your opinion on surface hoars?

I like em' but that's just because I skied recently today. Did
I mention that I ski more frequently than you? I hope not. That
would be pretentious.

I don't ski. My legs are too precious.

Your legs are wrapped around Gollum? Ewww gross! TMI, dude.

--
According to Lady Elaine Fairchild, "TM is a monster."

According to Dancing Bear, "Annoying Former Ski Instructor Guy
is a brilliant mistake."

According to my mom, "TM was not a mistake, just a spectacular
unplanned event."

According to my mom, AFSIG needs to lose 20 pounds.

The Bitch.

Suggestions for accomodation in Jackson Hole Janet North American Ski Resorts 3 February 22nd 04 05:11 PM
Jackson Hole Switters Snowboarding 3 December 2nd 03 11:46 AM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider North American Ski Resorts 1 November 19th 03 11:27 PM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider Alpine Skiing 0 November 17th 03 04:30 PM
Jackson Hole Helen Montfort North American Ski Resorts 3 October 28th 03 03:12 PM