Thanks to the Real Vets

Old May 31st 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Thanks to the Real Vets

Great weekend playing golf with REAL hero's. Guys that would no sooner
pretend that they served than pretend that they were mall security
guards. Thanks all. That goes for you too Horvath!!

Oh yeah. I shot 85 today on a championship course!
Old May 31st 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 30 May 2011 20:07:43 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

Great weekend playing golf with REAL hero's. Guys that would no sooner
pretend that they served than pretend that they were mall security
guards. Thanks all. That goes for you too Horvath!!

Oh yeah. I shot 85 today on a championship course!

Very good. I spent the day at my VFW. I got free beer. I was the
highest ranking military official there. Golf tomorrow.

God bless our troops
Old May 31st 11, 02:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 5/30/11 8:07 PM, pigo wrote:

Oh yeah. I shot 85 today on a championship course!

Going to play the back nine today?
Old May 31st 11, 03:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 30, 8:07*pm, pigo wrote:
Great weekend playing golf with REAL hero's. Guys that would no sooner
pretend that they served than pretend that they were mall security
guards. Thanks all. That goes for you too Horvath!!

Hey, asshole? Wonder what those vets would say about you if they read
your crap here and found out what a lying, sick, dickless coward you
are.
Oh, well. At least you called out Horvath for pretending to be a
veteran.

Oh yeah. I shot 85 today on a championship course!

Oh, yeah. You're still a lying piece of **** coward.
Old May 31st 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Great weekend playing golf with REAL hero's. Guys that would no sooner
pretend that they served than pretend that they were mall security
guards. Thanks all. That goes for you too Horvath!!

Oh yeah. I shot 85 today on a championship course!

Very good. *I spent the day at my VFW. *I got free beer. *I was the
highest ranking military official there. *Golf tomorrow.

Horvath, you are not a military official. Busted lying again.
Old May 31st 11, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 30, 8:07*pm, pigo wrote:
Great weekend playing golf with REAL hero's. Guys that would no sooner
pretend that they served than pretend that they were mall security
guards. Thanks all. That goes for you too Horvath!!

Couple other questions, you despicable dumb****.
Did you talk to your supposed vet buddies about your propogation of
the Swift Boat myths and lies about John Kerry?
You know, a REAL veteran that you trashed and defamed and lied about,
who fought for your freedom to be a dickless coward while you ducked
the draft?
Happy to discuss the REAL Dickless Bob Thompson with them.
Did you wear diapers, and did they ask about your diapers?
How about discussing how you have lied to the cops and made false
reports about me, bragged about it, but never said a word when I
demanded the contact info of the "lieutenant" you talked to?
Send your REAL veterans to rsa. They'll never play golf with you
again, and you'll be lucky if you don't get your ass kicked,
ppppppppppuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyy.
How disgusting. How ridiculous. Brain Fried Bob gets busted lying
and defaming again. A guy who pretends to be a man, but is a true
coward.

ps: Is Horvath a mall security guard?

Old May 31st 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 31, 7:52*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 5/30/11 8:07 PM, pigo wrote:

Oh yeah. I shot 85 today on a championship course!

Going to play the back nine today?

Hey, asshole? You run off at the mouth about not interacting with me,
but you make jokes with a pathological liar who has admitted to
committing felonies over this newsgroup, continually makes sick
remarks about raping children, and is one of the most disgusting
freaks ever to hang out in this newsgroup.
Says all anyone needs to know about what kind of man you are,
ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy.
Old May 31st 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 31, 8:52*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 5/30/11 8:07 PM, pigo wrote:

Oh yeah. I shot 85 today on a championship course!

Going to play the back nine today?

HAHAHAhahaha.......cut it out.....your killin' me here!

Oh wait! Is that a death threat on myself?
Old May 31st 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 31 May 2011 08:58:22 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On May 30, 8:07*pm, pigo wrote:
Great weekend playing golf with REAL hero's. Guys that would no sooner
pretend that they served than pretend that they were mall security
guards. Thanks all. That goes for you too Horvath!!

Couple other questions, you despicable dumb****.
Did you talk to your supposed vet buddies about your propogation of
the Swift Boat myths and lies about John Kerry?
You know, a REAL veteran that you trashed and defamed and lied about,
who fought for your freedom to be a dickless coward while you ducked
the draft?

John Kerry? Deserter John Kerry? Kerry was a deserter who left
Vietnam before his tour ended. That makes him a deserter.

God bless America
Old May 31st 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On May 30, 8:07 pm, pigo wrote:
Great weekend playing golf with REAL hero's. Guys that would no sooner
pretend that they served than pretend that they were mall security
guards. Thanks all. That goes for you too Horvath!!

Couple other questions, you despicable dumb****.
Did you talk to your supposed vet buddies about your propogation of
the Swift Boat myths and lies about John Kerry?
You know, a REAL veteran that you trashed and defamed and lied about,
who fought for your freedom to be a dickless coward while you ducked
the draft?

John Kerry? *Deserter John Kerry? *Kerry was a deserter who left
Vietnam before his tour ended. *That makes him a deserter.

Holy ****. I couldn't ask Horvath to be more stupid, more
despicable. A poseur trashes a real hero. Perfect. Thanks, dumbass.