Shannon Dunn Burton Dolphin 44

Old January 7th 12, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.marketplace
j Thomas

Default Shannon Dunn Burton Dolphin 44

Any Body out there have a Burton Dolphin 44 board, The first Burton
Board when proboarder Shannon Dunn switched from Sims to Burton???????
Burton 1996 Pro Model: Shannon Dunn 144
length: 144cm
design: twin tip, women's pro model
color: Dark Purple version w/Dolphin base
Will Buy!!!!!!!!
Old January 24th 12, 10:22 PM
fandmuy fandmuy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Thomas View Post
Any Body out there have a Burton Dolphin 44 board, The first Burton
Board when proboarder Shannon Dunn switched from Sims to Burton???????
Burton 1996 Pro Model: Shannon Dunn 144
length: 144cm
design: twin tip, women's pro model
color: Dark Purple version w/Dolphin base
Will Buy!!!!!!!!
I have a Shannon Dunn board that i got in 1997 its the grey one with moon on the top!
Also was wondering about the board what its worth or if anyone knows about it
MAry
Old April 13th 12, 06:48 PM
Dhanson Dhanson is offline
Junior Member

I have a Shannon Dunn Burton Dolphin 144 In good condition. My first board ever. Not sure that I want to part with it yet, but would love to know what it would be worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandmuy View Post
Old October 8th 17, 02:41 PM
nat7s nat7s is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Thomas View Post
Any Body out there have a Burton Dolphin 44 board, The first Burton
Board when proboarder Shannon Dunn switched from Sims to Burton???????
Burton 1996 Pro Model: Shannon Dunn 144
length: 144cm
design: twin tip, women's pro model
color: Dark Purple version w/Dolphin base
Will Buy!!!!!!!!
I'm almost 6 years late to this, but I do have one of these boards for sale if anyone is sill looking. It's in a great condition for a 20yo board, no major scratches beyond some small cosmetic ones. (Will keep it for another 6 years just in case!)

Burton C60 lonerider Snowboarding 8 February 28th 07 04:36 PM
Burton! [email protected] Snowboarding 5 January 10th 06 06:20 AM
old burton boots don't fit new burton bindings. fotoobscura Snowboarding 0 February 13th 05 11:53 PM
FS: old school big fat powder skis (Hagen Dolphin) MattB Marketplace 0 December 16th 04 07:04 PM
Burton T6 X4CdooRider Snowboarding 0 December 17th 03 06:05 PM