Triumph or T6

Old February 25th 05, 05:46 AM
snowFish

Default Triumph or T6

Hi
I decided to get my first snb this winter and after demo day I set my mind
on Burton's Triumph 169. I am little over 6 ' and 210lb. When it came to get
Triumph one of my friends who runs board shop in the province offered me T6
162 for the same price as I was offered Triumph. I can't make up my mind.
Can anyone help me here what would be better choice for me ??
Thanks
Kris

Old February 25th 05, 12:37 PM
Switters

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:46:47 GMT, "snowFish"
allegedly wrote:

I decided to get my first snb this winter and after demo day I set my
mind on Burton's Triumph 169. I am little over 6 ' and 210lb. When it
came to get Triumph one of my friends who runs board shop in the
province offered me T6 162 for the same price as I was offered
Triumph. I can't make up my mind. Can anyone help me here what would
be better choice for me ??

You don't say what type of riding you're into, and where you do it.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old February 25th 05, 02:08 PM
snowFish

I decided to get my first snb this winter and after demo day I set my
mind on Burton's Triumph 169. I am little over 6 ' and 210lb. When it
came to get Triumph one of my friends who runs board shop in the
province offered me T6 162 for the same price as I was offered
Triumph. I can't make up my mind. Can anyone help me here what would
be better choice for me ??

You don't say what type of riding you're into, and where you do it.

- Dave.

Mostly freeride if not only

Old February 25th 05, 04:55 PM
Champ

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:46:47 -0500, "snowFish"
wrote:

Hi
I decided to get my first snb this winter and after demo day I set my mind
on Burton's Triumph 169. I am little over 6 ' and 210lb. When it came to get
Triumph one of my friends who runs board shop in the province offered me T6
162 for the same price as I was offered Triumph. I can't make up my mind.
Can anyone help me here what would be better choice for me ??

Well, I can only answer half the question, but I've been using a new
Triumph for my last trip, as has a buddy, and we're both very pleased
with them. Of, course the riding was all heli (see other post), so
maybe not that representative :-)

--
Champ
Old February 28th 05, 01:59 AM
Aegis

If you are just freeriding, the T6 will be nice - but keep in mind that
they will not warranty the board if you decide to try your hand at any
rails.

Old February 28th 05, 09:51 AM
snowFish

If you are just freeriding, the T6 will be nice - but keep in mind that
they will not warranty the board if you decide to try your hand at any
rails.

Thanks for all the replies. I ended up buying Burton Baron 167 considering
my weight 90 kg/ 217 lb and boot size 11 I think that was the best choice
and P1 Carbon bindings. I got two more weeks before I go snowboarding Can;t
wait.
Thanks again for your opinions.
Have a wonderful day
Kris