Cheap pass to Park City Utah?

Old January 8th 04, 06:14 PM
lal_truckee

Default Cheap pass to Park City Utah?

BoftheW wrote:

In article , lal_truckee says...

Walt wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

paul m wrote:

um, if you have your heart set on those two resorts, then cool, but if you
want this locals opinion, forget about those two resorts and go to snowbird,
alta or brighton instead. all three are cheaper and a *lot* better.

Brighton???!!!

So what's wrong with Brighton?

Have you been there? The one in Utah, I mean?

Though not my favorite Utah resort, It still has good terrain (although too many
dudes) IMO, it beats just about all of the Tahoe resorts with the exception of
Sugar Bowl & Kirkwood, particullarly in snow.

OK, you guys have me convinced - geological processes move at Hollywood
speed there in the BCC, and an acutal mountain, with slopes and
everything, has up-thrusted under Brighton since I was last there.
Excellent. Plus Brighton does keep the boarders occupied, another _Good
Thing_ ...

Old January 8th 04, 06:17 PM
paul m

OK, you guys have me convinced - geological processes move at Hollywood
speed there in the BCC, and an acutal mountain, with slopes and
everything, has up-thrusted under Brighton since I was last there.
Excellent. Plus Brighton does keep the boarders occupied, another _Good
Thing_ ...

as much as i hate to admit it... this made me laugh. doh!

um... whats BCC?

Old January 8th 04, 07:52 PM
lal_truckee

Sven Golly wrote:

lal_truckee wrote in news:btk94d$894kq$1@ID-
90251.news.uni-berlin.de:

OK, you guys have me convinced - geological processes move at Hollywood
speed there in the BCC, and an acutal mountain, with slopes and
everything, has up-thrusted under Brighton since I was last there.

Brighton has some nice terrain. It ain't as bad as you think it is. When
were you there last?

Last skied there maybe a decade ago - visited the base last spring, but
choose to ski elsewhere in the CCs.

A decade didn't elevate what was visible from the base, but given the
obvious affection displayed for the area herein, I'll take the various
posters' word for it that the hidden parts have had a geological pitch
change... always nice when nature conspires to improve the skiing.

Old January 8th 04, 08:27 PM
Walt

lal_truckee wrote:

OK, you guys have me convinced - geological processes move at Hollywood
speed there in the BCC, and an acutal mountain, with slopes and
everything, has up-thrusted under Brighton since I was last there.

And I thought you were kidding when you said you were older than the
hills.

--
//-Walt
//