Old Donek Twin on eBay

Old April 13th 05, 05:45 PM
Mike T

Default Old Donek Twin on eBay

This isn't my auction, I just thought it might be interesting to some of the
Donek fans and/or collectors that hang out here.

It's an "old" Donek Twin 155, from around 1997 or 1998, not to be confused
with the "new" Twin available for the 2004 - 2005 season. I own an Incline
168 from this time period, it doesn't have anywhere near as much snap as the
newer ones - which may be due to wear and tear or it may be due to advances
in design since then (or more than likely both).

I just thought this might be interesting to some readers as a "trip to the
past"; I have no idea who the seller is and am not trying to pimp his
auction.

Mike T