Royalty Link-back?

Old December 2nd 03, 06:22 PM
Princess of Romania 2005

Default Royalty Link-back?

We are requesting help in securing the release of an upcoming Royal to
the Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen Family in Romania. We are asking for your
help in linking to us for the propogation of information to the
international community regarding this young Lady:

http://journal.princessofromania.com/por.php

At the top right of this page is an explanation of said request.

Thank you for your patience and serious consideration.

Webmaster, PoR

[Princess Ericka is an avid black slope skier]
Old December 2nd 03, 06:45 PM
scottabe

Watch out. Kerrison thinks she is the Queen of rsa, might try to add a real
title.

in article , Princess of
Romania 2005 at

Old December 3rd 03, 12:16 AM
Jay Pique

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:04:53 -0700 (MST), "Explodamat"
Markers-no-spam@suck wrote:

scottabe wrote:

snip

Wait till everyone sees the self-promotion site
http://www.snowant.com (I ain't kidding folks). What an ego. Jeez.
Somehow I didn't know that professional ski instructors were all
that important in the scheme of things.

Cool - thanks for the link.

JP
Old December 3rd 03, 12:44 AM
Vern93

In article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.5bcec42ddf1fc5d3ed0839794721dd45@107 0409893.cotse.net,
"Explodamat" Markers-no-spam@suck wrote:

http://www.snowant.com (I ain't kidding folks).

Nice site!!! Well layed out. Interesting narratives with well formatted
and appropriately sized photos. Thanks! I really enjoyed it; it must
have taken a fair amount of time and imagination.

What an ego. Jeez.
Somehow I didn't know that professional ski instructors were all
that important in the scheme of things.

You know... I don't think any us of are. (Dave's thought for the day)

"If you think you're indespensable, check your schedule the week after
you're dead."

Dave
Old December 3rd 03, 12:54 AM
Dave Stallard

Explodamat wrote:

scottabe wrote:

snip

Wait till everyone sees the self-promotion site
http://www.snowant.com (I ain't kidding folks). What an ego. Jeez.
Somehow I didn't know that professional ski instructors were all
that important in the scheme of things.

A nice, simple, well laid-out and informative website. No gimmicks or
Shockwave. Easy to navigate, with a simple menu frame on the left. I
like the pop-up windows for the enlarged version of the photos - they're
not too big, and come up in the right place. Interesting stuff about
Australia. It's hardly self-promoting.

Dave
Old December 3rd 03, 12:58 AM
scottabe

in article , Jay Pique at

Markers-no-spam@suck wrote:

scottabe wrote:

snip

Wait till everyone sees the self-promotion site
http://www.snowant.com (I ain't kidding folks). What an ego. Jeez.
Somehow I didn't know that professional ski instructors were all
that important in the scheme of things.

Cool - thanks for the link.

Read all the good and generous things I did for her....then ask yourself if
YOU want to be nice to such a vile bitch, get stabbed in the back for your
goodness.

Old December 3rd 03, 12:59 AM
scottabe

in article , Dave Stallard at
wrote on 12/2/03 5:54 PM:

Explodamat wrote:

scottabe wrote:

snip

Wait till everyone sees the self-promotion site
http://www.snowant.com (I ain't kidding folks). What an ego. Jeez.
Somehow I didn't know that professional ski instructors were all
that important in the scheme of things.

A nice, simple, well laid-out and informative website. No gimmicks or
Shockwave. Easy to navigate, with a simple menu frame on the left. I
like the pop-up windows for the enlarged version of the photos - they're
not too big, and come up in the right place. Interesting stuff about
Australia. It's hardly self-promoting.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! A narcissitic exercise in personal self-agrandizement. No
surprise a fellow psychopath praises it.

Old December 3rd 03, 01:01 AM
scottabe

in article , Vern93
at
wrote on 12/2/03 5:44 PM:

In article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.5bcec42ddf1fc5d3ed0839794721dd45@107 0409893.cotse.net,
"Explodamat" Markers-no-spam@suck wrote:

http://www.snowant.com (I ain't kidding folks).

Nice site!!! Well layed out. Interesting narratives with well formatted
and appropriately sized photos. Thanks! I really enjoyed it; it must
have taken a fair amount of time and imagination.

What an ego. Jeez.
Somehow I didn't know that professional ski instructors were all
that important in the scheme of things.

You know... I don't think any us of are. (Dave's thought for the day)

"If you think you're indespensable, check your schedule the week after
you're dead."

For damn sure the world would not miss the terrorists of rsa. We sure as
hell don't miss Steve Lieberman and Mike Speegle. World is better off
without pathological liars, dishonest scumbags, and vile assholes like those
two.

Old December 3rd 03, 01:44 AM
pigo

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
Explodamat wrote:

scottabe wrote:

snip

Wait till everyone sees the self-promotion site
http://www.snowant.com (I ain't kidding folks). What an ego. Jeez.
Somehow I didn't know that professional ski instructors were all
that important in the scheme of things.

A nice, simple, well laid-out and informative website. No gimmicks or
Shockwave. Easy to navigate, with a simple menu frame on the left. I
like the pop-up windows for the enlarged version of the photos - they're
not too big, and come up in the right place. Interesting stuff about
Australia. It's hardly self-promoting.

Dave

I liked it too.

I'm going to send a comment to Stowe and let them know how great I think it is
that they hire instructors with such a commitment to the sport. I'll probably
tell them that if I decided to go out that way, that I would be very likely to
visit their area as a result of their obvious commitment to excellence.

pigo

Old December 3rd 03, 02:08 AM
scottabe

in article , pigo at

Explodamat wrote:

scottabe wrote:

snip

Wait till everyone sees the self-promotion site
http://www.snowant.com (I ain't kidding folks). What an ego. Jeez.
Somehow I didn't know that professional ski instructors were all
that important in the scheme of things.

A nice, simple, well laid-out and informative website. No gimmicks or
Shockwave. Easy to navigate, with a simple menu frame on the left. I
like the pop-up windows for the enlarged version of the photos - they're
not too big, and come up in the right place. Interesting stuff about
Australia. It's hardly self-promoting.

Dave

I liked it too.

No surprise. One drunken psychopath likes the narcissitic self-promotion of
another drunken psychopath.

I'm going to send a comment to Stowe and let them know how great I think it is
that they hire instructors with such a commitment to the sport.

Make sure you include rsa and tell them to read your posts when you do so,
reminding them that you are a good friend of Kerrison's.

I'll probably
tell them that if I decided to go out that way, that I would be very likely to
visit their area as a result of their obvious commitment to excellence.

Yeah. The same fat ugly bitch who was humiliated at Whistler. Excellence
in defamation, terrorism, and being a ****.