A Little Peace?

Old December 11th 13, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default A Little Peace?

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:18:11 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You are one. Mandela was a terrorist and a communist.

YOU are a terrorist. Hiding on the internet talking ****. Pussy.

Who's hiding, Trunky? You know where I live.

Racism? Certainly not me. I just bought a banjo. How can someone
who owns a banjo be a racist?

Tell ya what, pussy. Go to the real Detroit and talk this ****.
Let me know when you get out of the hospital. If you make it that far.

I live in Detroit and they already know I bought a banjo.

And the only asshole around here is you. Why do you think they all
call you, "Trunky"?

Because none of you have the balls to do it in person?

Ya spelt, "prison," wrong, again.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old December 12th 13, 01:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 22:11:10 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You are one. Mandela was a terrorist and a communist.

YOU are a terrorist. Hiding on the internet talking ****. Pussy.

Who's hiding, Trunky? You know where I live.

Outright lie. You're bragging about being a coward again.

No lie. You know I live in Detroit. You're just too big a pussy to
show up.

Racism? Certainly not me. I just bought a banjo. How can someone
who owns a banjo be a racist?

Tell ya what, pussy. Go to the real Detroit and talk this ****.

Let me know when you get out of the hospital. If you make it that far.

I live in Detroit and they already know I bought a banjo.

Talk about Mandela the way you have here. Instant hospital time.
If you make it that far, ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyy

Nobody is going to mess with a guy in Detroit who owns a banjo.

And the only asshole around here is you. Why do you think they all
call you, "Trunky"?

Because none of you have the balls to do it in person?

Ya spelt, "prison," wrong, again.

You're bragging about being a coward again, Huggies.

You re bragging about being an asshole, Trunky.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old December 12th 13, 10:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

You are one. Mandela was a terrorist and a communist.

YOU are a terrorist. Hiding on the internet talking ****. Pussy.

Who's hiding, Trunky? You know where I live.

Outright lie. You're bragging about being a coward again.

No lie. You know I live in Detroit. You're just too big a pussy to
show up.

Outright lie. You do not live in Detroit, pussy. You live in the suburbs.

Come look for me dumbass.

And I sure as **** don't know your full name or your address.

And you don't care or you would find out. I sure as hell know where
your hovel is located. I have the GPS coordinates, as does 9th
Division Artillery

You're just too big of a pussy to ID yourself.
Of course, bragging about being a coward again.

And I have a banjo and you don't. You shouldn't **** with a guy who
owns a banjo and can tell 9th Division what to do.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
God bless America.
Old December 13th 13, 02:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:47:15 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

And I have a banjo and you don't. You shouldn't **** with a guy who

owns a banjo and can tell 9th Division what to do.

So why don't you tell the 9th to come visit?

You wouldn't like that. They wouldn't show up for milk and cookies.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old December 13th 13, 07:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

You wouldn't like that. They wouldn't show up for milk and cookies.

You pathetic pussy, you've been playing that sick game
for years. You're bragging about being a coward again.

You're bragging about being an asshole. I've been holding back the
9th. You don't want them showing up on your front lawn with some big
cans of whoop-ass. These are not people who show up for cake and ice
cream, dumbass. They can incinerate your house from a hundred miles
away and it won't show up on the Seattle News, dumbass.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.