Snow at Big Bear

Old November 26th 13, 03:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Snow at Big Bear

On 11/25/2013 12:34 PM, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:20:17 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Not for me. I can change one of those in five minutes. Then there's
my dad's old trick of taking a pair of pliers and just pulling the
third prong off the male connector.

Or cutting it off with heavy-duty wire cutters. Do they still call them
dykes?

Only the old timers. Usually they're referred to as, "cuts."

I feel almost as old as when I referred to 'water pump pliers' and the
guy said 'Man, I haven't heard that for a long time' and he was ~50 at
the time :-(

We've lived here for 46 years, why change now?

You never heard of doing home improvements?

I've heard of it, but it just seems kind of pointless.

You probably don't care for Tim Allen either.

More power! Nothing wrong with that. Did you see 'Galaxy Quest'? If
not, why not?

I rolled the thing out to the far back yard and let
it fight it out with a wild risebush. They seem to be coexisting nicely

I pay people to do my gardening.

What I do, I do for fun.

Gardening is NOT fun. I've got other things to do on nice days, such
as golf.

I putted once. I got bored halfway through. How about dirtriding?

--
Cheers, Bev
Q: How many lawyers does it take to grease a combine?
Old November 26th 13, 01:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:54:55 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:
"
We've lived here for 46 years, why change now?

You never heard of doing home improvements?

I've heard of it, but it just seems kind of pointless.

You probably don't care for Tim Allen either.

More power! Nothing wrong with that. Did you see 'Galaxy Quest'? If
not, why not?

I bought it when it first came out in DVD. I've seen it 20 times. I
WILL AVENGE THEE!

Gardening is NOT fun. I've got other things to do on nice days, such
as golf.

I putted once. I got bored halfway through. How about dirtriding?

I used to dirtride. I sold my dirtbike and moved up to Harleys. A
good friend got killed dirtriding. I now prefer mountain biking.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.