Article titled "Aerial Tram" from the 1997 Whistler Pique

Old November 27th 13, 08:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Article titled "Aerial Tram" from the 1997 Whistler Pique

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:47:04 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:55:49 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:18:48 -0800 (PST), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

Hey, Trunky! Does Bertrude still hang out at truck stops to earn

money? Or has he moved on to something legal, like washing dishes? Or

does he scam the government Health and Human Services like you?

Hey, Huggies? Time for you to drop a dime on me,
since you are elleging criminal behavior.

I'm not, "elleging," anything. I'm saying it flat out. You're a
drunk, a druggie, and addict, and a loser. You are a convicted felon.
You have no job and no skills. You live off the government tit.
Everybody avoids you. Your father left you. Your mother left you.
Your brother had nothing good to say about you. Every girl you ever
met avoids you. You even got kicked out of an Al-Anon meeting and got
kicked off the internet. You are white trash and scum. You scam and
steal lift tickets and ski equipment. The world would be better off
if you sucked on a gun barrel and put some red paint on your walls.

Now here's the part where you say, "You don't have the balls to say
that in person." Well, after you blow your brains out, I'll show up
at your funeral and say it in front of everybody. Of course, there
won't be anyone there, will there be?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old November 27th 13, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 2:18:49 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:27:59 AM UTC-8, wrote:

And another psychopath chortles with glee at a twenty year old article. How desperate. How typical of Gumby Dave, a despicable freak who thoroughly enjoys besmirching my rep with ridiculous lies.

Words that are as true today as they were 20 years ago:

"abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words

of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies

this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this."

Words that are just as big of a lie today as they were twenty years ago, you pathetic, cowardly wimp. Just like you, the same dishonest tactics, the same lack of manhood.

Add threats of violence instead of the actual violence and nothing has changed. How do expect anyone not to believe your own brother? You still do all of those things.

You still lie your ass off, and if you call me a child molester in person, I sure as hell can and will use violence. Legally. No wonder you hide, you disgusting, pathetic liar.

Clue time. Even that sick, deranged brother recanted and admitted he lied. You should try it sometime.

Or show up and call me a child molester in person, and get what you so richly deserve. Pussy.

So let me get this straight, you are trying to threaten and intimidate me into believing that you don't threaten and intimidate people. Yep, your brother's words are just as true today as they were back then.

And why would I ever show up to any place where I know you are going to be. Not because I'm afraid but because you're just not worth the effort. You're a pathetic joke, Trunky!
Old November 28th 13, 01:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:38:19 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I'm not, "elleging," anything.

You're just flat out lying your ass off, pussy.

I'm saying it flat out. You're a

drunk, a druggie, and addict, and a loser.

Almost 25 years sober, and you drink everyday before noon.

Not every day. And I stop after a few drinks.

You are a convicted felon.

Outright, ridiculous lie.

Two drunk driving convictions. That's a felony.

You have no job and no skills.

Ditto.

HA! I can work whenever I want. I have plenty of skills.

You live off the government tit.

Ditto. Says the guy sucking up government retirement
with government health care. Ridiculous.

I earned it. I paid into the system for my retirement.

Everybody avoids you.

Translation: no one who posts here has the balls to spew his **** in person.

Your father left you. Your mother left you.

Your brother had nothing good to say about you.

You really are desperate, Huggies.

It's all twoo. It's all twoo.

Every girl you ever

met avoids you.

Ridiculous.

So that skank waitress at the coffee shop waits on you. It doesn't
count because that's her job.

You even got kicked out of an Al-Anon meeting and got

kicked off the internet.

Proud of Al-anon and I brag about it, idiot. As far as kicked off the internet, how ****ing stupid are you?

Everybody knows of the court order keeping you off the internet.

You scam and

steal lift tickets and ski equipment.

Outright lie, as usual.

It's twoo. You brag about getting scammed lift tickets and equipment.

The world would be better off

if you sucked on a gun barrel and put some red paint on your walls.

How vile.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Now here's the part where you say, "You don't have the balls to say
that in person." Well, after you blow your brains out, I'll show up
at your funeral and say it in front of everybody. Of course, there
won't be anyone there, will there be?

You're bragging about being a coward.

You're bragging about being an asshole.

Too cowardly to ever spew your **** in person.

I just said I would.

Thanks for admitting what a coward you are, Iron Dork.

Thanks for admitting what an asshole you are, Trunky.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.