Whistler opened early today

Old November 20th 13, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Whistler opened early today

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 5:49:55 AM UTC-8, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:53:56 AM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Ergo, you are full of ****. Wiki is wrong. I trust a guy who works for the mountain and has for 25 years more than I trust you, Gumby Dave.

Let us turn to contemporaneous sources, then. From the Whistler Pique, dateline Nov. 21, 1997:

"When Whistler Mountain begins operation next week skiers will be treated to two new lifts, the Emerald Express and Big Red Express. The Doppelmayr lifts replace the Green and Red chairs." (http://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/whi...nt?oid=2141086)

You LOSE, Schattie! YOU LOSE!!! You and your imaginary friend.

Dave

Very clever how you entrapped 2butts, just by insisting that the truth is the truth.
Old November 20th 13, 08:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Damn. Forgot. You had that chance at Copper and crapped your diapers.

Is this the clock tower you were talking about?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/msla/2090301082/

The one in Fantasyland?
Old November 20th 13, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:39:10 PM UTC-8, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:17:30 PM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 5:49:55 AM UTC-8, Dave Stallard wrote:

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:53:56 AM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Ergo, you are full of ****. Wiki is wrong. I trust a guy who works for the mountain and has for 25 years more than I trust you, Gumby Dave.

Let us turn to contemporaneous sources, then. From the Whistler Pique, dateline Nov. 21, 1997:

"When Whistler Mountain begins operation next week skiers will be treated to two new lifts, the Emerald Express and Big Red Express. The Doppelmayr lifts replace the Green and Red chairs." (http://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/whi...nt?oid=2141086)

You LOSE, Schattie! YOU LOSE!!! You and your imaginary friend.

Dave

Very clever how you entrapped 2butts, just by insisting that the truth is the truth.

Holy ****. Did you really write that crap, Henry, after all of the lies you have told here?

Over when a ****ing chair was named green or emerald (not to mention your buddy trying to sound like a local).

You're celebrating what you, in your desperate me to catch me lying, think is a lie?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell ya what, pussy. Let's discuss how you were claiming lying to SPD would get me jailed, when in reality, you got blown off with a FORM EMAIL!!!!!

And to this day, you refuse to identify the officer you claimed you were working with to jail me for catching you lying.

Very clever how you entrapped yourself. Then ****ed yourself.

Thanks for the laugh. I just love ****ing with psychopaths.

CONTACT INFO?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAa

As you just proved, I don't have to work very hard to catch you lying. You do it almost every time you respond to me.

And you know it.
Old November 21st 13, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:02:42 PM UTC-7, Dave Stallard wrote:
Just Whistler; and only the gondola, Red, Green, and Franz's chairs. From http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the...peration.aspx:

"Early season conditions will apply, especially off piste. Please obey mountain signage, ski and ride on open runs only and stay within the operational area marked by Temporary Boundary signage. Guests should be aware there will be rocks and other hazards below the snow surface"

Pretty quiet for a "skiing is starting" thread. I'm just not into it this year. But what about this?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...bsite/2694631/

Old November 21st 13, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:47:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:

The one in Fantasyland?

The one in Neverland.

Dave
Old November 21st 13, 12:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:17:30 PM UTC-5, Richard Henry wrote:

Very clever how you entrapped 2butts, just by insisting that the truth is the truth.

Thanks! The Pique's online archive practically brought tears of 90's Internet nostalgia to my eyes.

Dave

Old November 21st 13, 03:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:40:19 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:47:50 PM UTC-8, wrote:

Damn. Forgot. You had that chance at Copper and crapped your diapers.

Is this the clock tower you were talking about?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/msla/2090301082/

The one in Fantasyland?

Nah, it's the one near the diaper disposal bin at Copper. Nothing is ever going to change the reality that you pussied out. Nothing. You're bragging about being a coward again.

Now I could believe that you were waiting by a diaper disposal bin. Did you find anything that you took home with you?
Old November 22nd 13, 12:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:39:10 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Over when a ****ing chair was named green or emerald (not to mention your buddy trying to sound like a local).

YOU were the one that made a big ****ing deal of the name in the first place!
YOU were the one that was trying to sound like a know-it-all local.
And YOU were the one that was proven not to know what the **** he was talking about!

Dave
Old November 22nd 13, 12:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:22:42 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

You caught me being wrong.

Can we frame this?

Big difference,

And this?

Dave
Old November 22nd 13, 01:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:27:23 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:14:23 AM UTC-8, wrote:

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:40:19 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:47:50 PM UTC-8, wrote:

Damn. Forgot. You had that chance at Copper and crapped your diapers.

Is this the clock tower you were talking about?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/msla/2090301082/

The one in Fantasyland?

Nah, it's the one near the diaper disposal bin at Copper. Nothing is ever going to change the reality that you pussied out. Nothing. You're bragging about being a coward again.

Now I could believe that you were waiting by a diaper disposal bin. Did you find anything that you took home with you?

Bin was empty. You didn't show up, remember?

Yeah, empty after you left.