Happy Thanksgiving

Old November 29th 13, 06:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Happy Thanksgiving

On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:24:45 AM UTC-7, comadrejo wrote:

Ohh the irony..

OK? What am I missing?

Old November 29th 13, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, November 29, 2013 1:38:18 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:24:45 AM UTC-7, comadrejo wrote:

Ohh the irony..

OK? What am I missing?

I guess some people think that churches in Texas are killing fields. It's only that way when BATFE and FBI are involved in the killing.

Separation of church and state, you know. The Executive branch wants to separate as much of the church from the state as they can. And in Koresh's case? Well, the Executive branch was just doing a little executing.
Old November 29th 13, 06:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:43:18 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, November 29, 2013 1:38:18 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote: On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:24:45 AM UTC-7, comadrejo wrote: Ohh the irony.. OK? What am I missing? I guess some people think that churches in Texas are killing fields. It's only that way when BATFE and FBI are involved in the killing. Separation of church and state, you know. The Executive branch wants to separate as much of the church from the state as they can.. And in Koresh's case? Well, the Executive branch was just doing a little executing.

Koresh had plenty of armed guards. You can see what good that did him.

Old November 29th 13, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 23:28:04 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I am the Chaplain at the VFW and one of my duties is to say prayers
for those sick or in distress. I know he's not a member but I will
say a Pater Noster for him anyway.

Holy ****. Irony meter blows the Pope. HORVATH A CHAPLAIN???????

That's right, dumbass. I say the opening prayer and closing prayer at
the VFW meetings. I'll say a prayer for you, too. I will pray for
your speedy death.

What VFW is that, Iron Dork? All they'd have to do is read this single
post and your chaplaincy goes the way of your manhood.
I can just imagine.
Dear Gawd: thanks for the beer and diapers, amen.
Holy ****, you really get your jollies conning people, doncha?
I pray you show up in person and say the last line.
Oooooops, forgot. The Chaplain has no balls.

The Commander is a personal friend of mine. We often go golfing
together. If he read your **** he would want me to hunt you down and
remove your teeth with a Louisville Slugger. Then we would put it in
the trophy case. He doesn't like any one badmouthing the VFW or
claiming to be a Navy Seal.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old November 29th 13, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:26:13 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 4:08:30 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Well done. I like the .45 ACP Taurus but I'm a military man. I have
a Colt Mark IV/Series 70 Gold Cup .45 right next to me. I prefer the
Gold Cup over the standard Combat Commander because it has a lighter
trigger pull, an adjustable trigger and adjustable sights. My next
pistola will be a Browning 9mm.

Mil stuff is generally good, even if it's 70 years old. I've got a
Taurus PT-92 in 9mm parabellum, which is the exact same
standard-issue sidearm of the Brazilian army. It's sweet, and
can put an amazing amount of heat downrange almost as fast
as a full-auto weapon. There's no question why the Brazilians
chose it -- but being made in-country helped, I'm sure. It's a
clone of the Beretta that's now the standard-issue sidearm for the
US military. Interestingly, their contract for half a million
of those required that Beretta open a factory here in the US.

I believe it was for the contract. The US doesn't want to buy weapons
made outside the country, for National Security reasons.

The .45 ACP and 9mm are almost exactly the same size and weight.
I hope to see how well they compare in handling. Of course, the
.45 is missing one fun feature of the 9mm -- no factory 17-round
clips that fit without protruding from the handgrip.

Which the resident and the 2nd Amendment haters are trying to make
illegal.

But both are still kinda too big for real concealed carry, although
a shoulder holster would work if worn under a bulky sportcoat.

Good luck on finding a clean Browning that costs less than a new car.

The price doesn't matter since I want a weapon that handles and looks
as good as a Gold Cup 45.

Along with all legally obtained firearms, the price has skyrocketed
since Bush was in office. Especially for the good stuff.

My next choice is a Glock 9mm. The police around here all carry
those.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
God bless America.
Old November 29th 13, 08:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, November 29, 2013 12:51:02 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:43:18 AM UTC-8, wrote:

On Friday, November 29, 2013 1:38:18 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote: On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:24:45 AM UTC-7, comadrejo wrote: Ohh the irony.. OK? What am I missing? I guess some people think that churches in Texas are killing fields. It's only that way when BATFE and FBI are involved in the killing. Separation of church and state, you know. The Executive branch wants to separate as much of the church from the state as they can. And in Koresh's case? Well, the Executive branch was just doing a little executing.

Koresh had plenty of armed guards. You can see what good that did him.

Koresh got what he deserved. Unfortunately he took some innocents with him. Starting with the ones he shot on the roof. The stand off was too drawn out. A day maybe two? But ALL the death in that drama were on him.

Old November 30th 13, 01:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:50:59 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I believe it was for the contract. The US doesn't want to buy weapons
made outside the country, for National Security reasons.

Bull****. We buy all kinds of weapons from other countries.

Name one. And don't say Swiss Army knives.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old November 30th 13, 01:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

He wouldn't be if he read this bull****, freak.

We often go golfing
together. If he read your **** he would want me to hunt you down and
remove your teeth with a Louisville Slugger.

Bring it on, pussy. I'm sure you swing like a girl.
Somebody tried to do that once upon a time. Stepped inside,
took the bat off him and returned the favor. Anytime, pussy.

Thanks for telling me. My first shot will be from behind you.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

Happy Thanksgiving all! [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 November 22nd 07 03:41 PM
I'm so happy Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 7 August 28th 06 03:24 AM
MISSING - A happy RSA Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 05 02:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 0 November 25th 04 12:46 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Sven Golly Alpine Skiing 6 December 1st 03 08:44 PM