Taichiskiing

Old May 21st 10, 12:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Taichiskiing

On May 19, 2:01 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

So are your "denials and recycled lies."

You still can't come up with a list of the "lies"

Yeah, I'd like to see the "list-o-lies" too. He's like Scott in that he
can never to actually back up his accusations.

Yup, your lies got busted long ago, so your shameless "denials and
recycled lies" continue. Enjoy your shame:

""Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
From: taichiskiing
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:46:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Tai Chi skiing - time for a vote!

On Aug 19, 9:18 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:
No, as I said, I don't call names

Yes you do. You even went so far as to make up your own word "gapper,"
to hurl as insult.

Yup, culture breeds language, and language describes reality, so what
is in your mind depicts what you see in reality. When the language
description matches the described reality, there's no "gap" in
between
them, so the description reflects/reveals the "true" reality. Shorter
than that, there'll be "gaps" in their thinking and perception. So,
logically, following the convention on how to make a new word, "gap-
per" is coined to describe those who have at least a "gap" in their
thinking and perception, or the like conditions. The "gap" only
describes a phenomenon, a matter of fact, not an insult; you are
insulted by your own insinuation.

You've also called me a "liar" and "fake."

And forgetful too, to see how I've proved, hence true, that you are a
"liar" and a "fake," read my post to you on the thread "Total Body
Automation" on July 25, '08, yup, less than one mouth ago.

If you are indeed not
calling names and hurling insults, then please back up these claims with
examples of things I've lied about as well as examples of me being a
"fake." Failing that, you should apologize.
(I'll give you pass on the whole "gapper" thing since that is a made-up
nonsensical word anyway. Demonstrating that I am or am not a "gapper"
is clearly impossible. Even now, my spell checker is salivating to
correct it to a real word.)
but to describe what is observed on
the surface and I have proved beyond reasonable doubts that you're a
liar, thus a fake, hence a gapper.

I must have missed that. Please post a google link to support that
claim at your earliest convenience.

No, you didn't miss that; you ducked and slipped into shameless
denial, same thread, dated July 27, '08.

And I don't agree with VtSkier that
telling a truth in an undesirable language would constitute "name-
calling";

You don't really seem to agree with anyone about anything, do you?

I agree only to the arguments with integrity.

if that is the case, your language is really in deep
trouble.

You're saying it is *my* language that - ah never mind.

"Truthful words/language is not flowery, and flowery words are not
truthful."--Tao Te Ching 81--

If your language can only handle flowery words, your language, hence
your reality, is fake at best and corrupted at worst. You do need to
mind.

But if you want to convince me or anyone of your "true way," it's going
to take far more than insults, name calling, and unsubstantatiated
claims of superiority. That not how Tao Te Ching's did it.

That's how Tao--the true way, the true nature of things--works. It was
known as "Demon Revealing Mirror" in the ancient time--everything
shows its original face in front of Tao; you were a fake to begin
with.

Yeah. That doesn't really make sense.

Yes, I did tell you that you cannot cover a lie with a lie; it'd blow
up on your face somewhere. When it does, the "Demon Revealing Mirror"
reveals your original face/intents/lies.

If you are going to use it to
support your position, please make it make sense.

"You were a fake to begin with."
The following link shows your first post to me (post #213), I would
have quoted it if it was not five pages long drivels in small print;
your pathetic bashing was obvious:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._frm/thread/46...
( ObSki: another run with flatboarding)

[here's the link, again,
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...r:taichiskiing,
post #213]

If this is in fact,
you religious belief, please say so and I won't waste time arguing
questions of "faith."

Taichi practice/philosophy is not a religious belief but a verifying
process to validate what it has been said. In "no gap," the *real*
truth reveals itself, i.e. when it is verified, it is no longer a
"faith" but a verified truth.

Tao/true nature does nothing, but nothing not done,

"Loose change can often be found under sofa cushions."

Not if you are disciplined enough to pick up what you drop. Don't
leave your trashes behind you; that's only a simple discipline.

IS
Old May 21st 10, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*"Bob F" wrote:

So are your "denials and recycled lies."

You still can't come up with a list of the "lies"

Yeah, I'd like to see the "list-o-lies" too. *He's like Scott in that he
can never to actually back up his accusations.

Yup, your lies got busted long ago, so your shameless "denials and
recycled lies" continue. Enjoy your shame:

""Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
From: taichiskiing
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

[here's the link, again,http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._frm/thread/46...,
post #213]

If this is in fact,
you religious belief, please say so and I won't waste time arguing
questions of "faith."

Taichi practice/philosophy is not a religious belief but a verifying
process to validate what it has been said. In "no gap," the *real*
truth reveals itself, i.e. when it is verified, it is no longer a
"faith" but a verified truth.

Tao/true nature does nothing, but nothing not done,

"Loose change can often be found under sofa cushions."

Not if you are disciplined enough to pick up what you drop. Don't
leave your trashes behind you; that's only a simple discipline.

Way to go, Toecheese!!!!!!!!!!
Easy enough to catch Pervert Dave Davidson lying his ass off, but this
is a masterpiece of exposure. I am proud of you.
I just caught him in a whopper myself. And like the psychopath he is,
he just kept lying and lying and lying.
But he's not a gapper. He's worse. He's a ****ing snowboarder. And
a psychopath. And a coward.
Keep up the good work.

Old May 21st 10, 02:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote:

Yup, culture breeds language, and language describes reality, so what
is in your mind depicts what you see in reality.

I totally agree Itchy. What is in my mind is : "Wow this Taichiskiing
moron is really a moron...an arrogant, self-obsessed, vein moron.".

Thus, by your statement above, that is reality. Indeed, the language
you employ here depicts the powerfully pathetic reality of you and
your life.

Thank you for clarifying the obvious truth about you, Itchy. You have
finally become (somewhat) useful.

From: taichiskiing
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

taichiskiing wrote:
No, as I said, I don't call names

Yes you do. You even went so far as to make up your own word "gapper,"
to hurl as insult.

Yup, culture breeds language, and language describes reality, so what
is in your mind depicts what you see in reality. When the language
description matches the described reality, there's no "gap" in
between
them, so the description reflects/reveals the "true" reality. Shorter
than that, there'll be "gaps" in their thinking and perception. So,
logically, following the convention on how to make a new word, "gap-
per" is coined to describe those who have at least a "gap" in their
thinking and perception, or the like conditions. The "gap" only
describes a phenomenon, a matter of fact, not an insult; you are
insulted by your own insinuation.

(mercy snip)

All that proves is that you've been calling me a liar for well over two
years, but can't manage to say why.

+1 for posting a google link. -1 for it having no relevance. Total
sco " 0 "
Old May 21st 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Way to go, Toecheese!!!!!!!!!!
Easy enough to catch Pervert Dave Davidson lying his ass off, but this
is a masterpiece of exposure.

I'm still not seeing it. Could one of you maybe circle with a red pen
and repost it as a .jpg?

I am proud of you.
I just caught him in a whopper myself. And like the psychopath he is,
he just kept lying and lying and lying.

About that... Both of you: It's a "free" usenet. You can call me any
name you want, but if you want to be taken seriously, you should say
why. Just calling me a liar, without saying what I am supposedly lying
about or showing evidence of me lying is just silly.

Dave
Old May 21st 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 20, 3:48*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
http://www.socalsoccer.com/forum/register.php-Hide quoted text -

Invite them over here, ppppppuuuuuuusssssyyyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!

So what happened to ""I will be delighted to invite the readers to see
what happens here....and who you hang out with. *Not to mention
explaining your stalking, your pathological lying, and your perversions.
Fun, fun."

Sure. But I will do it here. Where they can see you freaks in all
your glory, Pervert Dave Davidson.

Did you "forget" you said that?

Nope. Just changed my mind.

Between all the "forgetting" and the "mind changing" you're developing
quite a credibility problem.
Old May 21st 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On May 20, 9:54 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
Way to go, Toecheese!!!!!!!!!!
Easy enough to catch Pervert Dave Davidson lying his ass off, but this
is a masterpiece of exposure.

I'm still not seeing it. Could one of you maybe circle with a red pen
and repost it as a .jpg?

I am proud of you.
I just caught him in a whopper myself. And like the psychopath he is,
he just kept lying and lying and lying.

About that... Both of you: It's a "free" usenet. You can call me any
name you want, but if you want to be taken seriously, you should say
why. Just calling me a liar, without saying what I am supposedly lying
about or showing evidence of me lying is just silly.

Are you actually thinking that people take your "shameless denials and
recycled lies" "seriously"? You are dumber than you think you are.
Here's another proof for you. Enjoy your shame:

Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
From: taichiskiing
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:46:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 20, 8:49 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:
The following link shows your first post to me (post #213), I would
have quoted it if it was not five pages long drivels in small print;
your pathetic bashing was obvious:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s..._frm/thread/46...
f597/5c396e9f7456ec82?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#5c396e9f7456ec82

Dude. "pathetic bashing" and "long drivels"? My bashing is not pathetic
and my drivels are not long!!!

Any failed 'net bashing is pathetic, and yes, your drivels were long,
I didn't finish reading it.

Oh wait, that was an AWESOME post. Here you go again. (I'm pretty sure
there was coffee involved in this one)

Of course, you must be very proud of yourself about your failed
bashing, as it reflected in your continued present.

I do note that there are no lies and no fakery in that post.

You may or may not lie in that post--can't tell by your ambiguous
texts as though you dare not to make it clear--nevertheless, your
malicious insinuation has betrayed your honesty. That's the proof
that
you have lied about coming to my post to help and for friendship. As
you lie, you are a fake.

I look forward to your sincere and heartfelt apology. I
assume you are composing it now.

If there's apology should be given, if would be you, by following
your
own standard. Until then, enjoy your head-banging session.

IS

Namaste,
Dave

Dave

From: taichiskiing
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

taichiskiing wrote:
[...]

Or "your shameless 'denials and recycled lies' continue."
Here's another proof for you. Enjoy your shame:

""Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
From: taichiskiing
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 24, 11:24 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:
On Aug 23, 3:28 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

Is that you by another name, or you are name-dropping again? Bring it
on; nevertheless, without some video clips to back himself up, he may
be just another gapper. I wouldn't be surprised.

You know the jokes just as funny if you have to explain it. I'm pretty
sure I know what you meant, but you *wrote* that "all my critics were
poked full of holes." As though I had shot or stabbed multiple times
anyone who dared criticise me.

It is indeed funny when you try to make jokes on others only to find
out that jokes are on yourself. What happens to Dave/Vern93? Ducking
before he even shows up, what a gapper. If you still need to be
explained to you, "all your critics were consequently poked full of
holes" means all your critics has been rebutted, your critics
invalidated, what you thought as a "solid" argument has "poked full
of
holes" like a swiss cheese.

I also want to assure that I would NEVER make fun of your poor English
skills if you had been humble about your shortcoming there.

So, for being a high sounding moral bearer, you have never learned
that is NOT nice to "make fun" at anybody? Your little moral shows.

Many a time I've been in a foreign place without mastery of the language there.
One of the first things I'll do is apologize for my poor language skill
and ask them to bear with me.

Are you really?
As you are now in the realm of Taichi Skiing, an open skiing system,
which to you is "a foreign place without mastery of the language
there," what did you do? Bashing like a 'netkook. You don't really
see
the "gap" in you, do you?

That has gone a very long way to improving my experiences.

Not in this instance. In fact, if you really interesting in Taichi
Skiing/high level skiing, you have missed big.

I suggest that you give it a try next time and see if
that doesn't get you a more positive reaction than arrogantly redefining
words and arguing them for your own convenience.

"Taichi Skiing is an open skiing system," as it is a "system," it has
its own set of terminology (for the integrity of it), just as any
other skiing "system." Defining "all" terminology used within the
system is only common scientific practice. Are you humble enough to
learn the new thing? You are bashing on your own little knowledge.

That's because you 'netkooks are in denial to begin with. Without true
knowledge and experience, 'netkooks can only use innuendos, "arrogant
assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or obfuscations" to confuse
the readers/audients and/or to berate their opponents. When the facts
get straightened out eventually, they deny it to save their face/
insanity.

Tai Chi. Please. Take some time away from your computer. You are
descending into netkookery.

Good advice to yourself. See how you accuse others for what you're
doing? A classic netkookery.

People who disagree with you are not "insane."

That is not what I said. So you are twisting the fact.

Your sillyness is fun because you pos with such earnest
obnoxiousness and your personality is clearly at odds with all
of Tai Chi.

Figure that you know as much Taichi as you know about skiing, low
level, if not less. The real Taichi has no fixed form, so it can
"flow
like water" and be able to reach a balance against an outside
aggression with least bounce. In the balance of Yin and Yang, Taichi
(Yin) reveals the "form" of the outside aggression (Yang). The
"obnoxiousness" you feel proves Taichi's effectiveness.

You are like a "arsonist fireman" or an overweight, cigarette
smoking personal trainer. Your personality is in stark contrast to the
principles you claim to believe in. You seem to lack insight.

On the contrary, your sudden burst of kookery reflects the
effectiveness of my verbal Taichi.

What they don't know is that the "truths" are based on "facts," have
their traces, and can only be generated in two ways: logical
reasoning, and physical experience. Some kooks may figure out the
logical reasoning part (which is quite easy with English), but for
what they lack of physical experience (yah, that's the hard part),
they fail to advance to higher level of comprehension/understanding.
To cover their gaps, they turn to denial hoping to win their
arguments.

Denial is a common kook practice when kooks get caught lying.

Again, it's also a common practice when some one accuses you of
something you didn't do. Let's say I accused you of stealing my car.
You might say "I didn't steal you car. I don't even know who you are
and where you really live." If I said, "see! that proves that in
addition to being a thief you are a netkook too, because you denied
stealing my car;" that would be very silly wouldn't it? Do you not see
that is what you are doing here?

Some kookery arguments alright, don't you know there is thing called
"evidence"? Do you have any?

What you feel can only be your own energy, and it reflects what's in
your mind.

We are going to have to disagree on that. Not all unpleasantness is
internal. If you step on a cactus, it is not your own internal
"negative thorns" that are causing the pain.

Well, cactus thorns do have real substance, but words don't, so they
cannot really hurt. If you don't acknowledge them, just like that you
pretend not to acknowledge the things proved to you, you seem don't
get hurt as much. Have you not seen (videos from NGeo) that people
walk on fire? Nevertheless, conscious/reality bites, when it does, it
kicks like a mule. And that's all in your mind.

Yes, I did say that Taichi principles apply anywhere there's conflict.
If it takes you that long to figure out that you have been trapped in
this "Taichi circle," you wouldn't know how good I am.

You see, I'm not trapped. You are going to write a bunch of gibberish
all for two weeks. I believe you are the one with the compulsion to
post.

"See how you accuse others for what you're doing?" No, you don't go
anywhere without think about it now (even in your vacation), and you
can't wait to get back to my posts. So, how long do you think that
you
can stay away from my posts? "Put your money where your mouth is, how
much money do you wanna bet?"

Actually, that's what you did when you accused me of "angry, hateful,
poorly formed thoughts," which reflected what was in your mind.
You wouldn't know it in your denial.

Ah, there's the netkook battle cry again.

Here goes the classic 'netkook's denial.

Did you not just say that I used your same words to throw back at you?
Yes, those were your words to begin with. You need to be more open
minded to see what it reveals.

Spam nevertheless.

See. you are either mistaken or lying again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup_spam
You are posting your opinions in an open, unmoderated newsgroup. I'm
responding to them.

So you have my response as well.

If you want to go unchallenged in your nonsense,
you should simply print them out and put them in a shoe box under your
bed.

You should heed your own advice instead of whining about being
insulted for your obnoxious insinuations.

FYI, the next step on this sad slippery slope you're standing on
is to accuse anybody who responds to you as "stalking." I hope you stop
before you get to that point.

Your insinuation is really laughable. No worry about that, I'm
running
a "gapper troll" with a long line and big hooks.

"Limited out of your intelligence" and "have been practiced
head-banging." And you accuse me of confused language? Scott often
accuses others of his own misbehaviour to equal comical effect.

Yup, only the laugh is on you.

Quote it, we do have the archive, you pathetic liar.

Yes there is the Google archive. Bert tries this too, to similar
effect. Make an accusation, fail to provide evidence to back it up and
then demand that the other person find evidence that his accusation is
*not* valid. Nice try. You called me a liar and have thus far been
unable to provide any evidence of me lying. It really is time to
apologize.

"Quote it, you pathetic liar"; it is your post you should know where
it is. Bringing Bert in to confuse the issue doesn't really work, in
fact, it only shows the opposite affect that it is you who "Make an
accusation (that I lie about your lying), fail to provide evidence to
back it up (you claim you first come to my post is for helping my
English, yet you cannot produce a quote from you OWN post to indicate
where you have said that) and then demand that the other person find
evidence that his accusation is *not* valid" (of course, you cannot
quote it, because it was never there) and then try to wiggle out of
your accusation (you lie).

And you accuse other like Scott too.

Oh yes, "how much money do you wanna bet?" Yes, I'm still looking to
profit from you gappers' arrogance.

I'm still waiting for you to answer the frickin' question. I don't care
what the answer is, but you should.

"Put your money where your mouth is, how much money do you wanna
bet?"
Those who selected Scott for kook award are not really any better than
Scott, they are kooks themselves. So are you; as you match Scott blow
by blow, you are at the same level as he.

Maybe "kook enthusiasts" would be a better phrase. Sort of like the way
watching a demolition derby doesn't make *you* a car wreck.

No, decent people with self-respect will not participate in the kook
award, so they are all kooks there.

By behaving like a kook on the 'net.

I think were getting into one of those Scott "net kook loops" here.
10) Netkook: You're a liar!
20) Me: Prove it.
30) Netkook: This post proves it!
40) Me: No it doesn't.
50) Netkook: goto 10

Yup, that's how you netkookery logic works. My proofs are back up
with
"evidence." Heard about it?

"You are what you do"; when you present yourself like a 'netkook,
you'll be treated as a 'netkook.

If you mean that poster is you, sorry about your lost, I don't be
friend with 'netkooks.

Actually it wasn't.

What is "it wasn't" about? You are not the poster, who then?

I have marveled at the open-mindedness and politeness shown
to you here by others. You have soundly rebuffed
anything other than 100% adoration.

Actually, there are about 20 gappers in this newsgroup; they are all
there in my "gapper troll," none of you gappers have ever showed
signs
of any "open-mindedness and politeness," interesting how/what you
have
marveled about.

Classic netkookery.

Classic netkook's denial.

From a high sounding moral bearer to a name-calling jerk to a
shameless kook, we have seen how you spiral downward. You have not
been wronged; "you were a fake to begin with," and just have been
exposed.

Again, just saying it doesn't make it true.

Facts are there, just denying them doesn't make them untrue.

I'm beginning to think that
you lack the honor and respect to admit you lied about me.

Your whining is really pathetic. You have been proved to be a liar, a
fake, and a netkook, and you deserve the titles.

IS

Dave

Old May 21st 10, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*twobuddha wrote:
Way to go, Toecheese!!!!!!!!!!
Easy enough to catch Pervert Dave Davidson lying his ass off, but this
is a masterpiece of exposure.

I'm still not seeing it. *Could one of you maybe circle with a red pen
and repost it as a .jpg?

Could you shove your computer up your ass and post a JPG?

I am proud of you.
I just caught him in a whopper myself. *And like the psychopath he is,
he just kept lying and lying and lying.

About that... *Both of you: It's a "free" usenet.

True. Costs you nothing to lie.

*You can call me any
name you want, but if you want to be taken seriously, you should say
why. *Just calling me a liar, without saying what I am supposedly lying
about or showing evidence of me lying is just silly.

If you want to be taken seriously, Pervert Dave, you need to man up
and spew your crap in person. Otherwise, I will continue to think you
are a pathetic coward, spewing crap on the net while hiding in
anonymity, telling gross lies, ignoring being exposed as a liar, and
lying your ass off.
Old May 21st 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 20, 10:00*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
http://www.socalsoccer.com/forum/reg...php-Hidequoted text -

Invite them over here, ppppppuuuuuuusssssyyyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!

So what happened to ""I will be delighted to invite the readers to see
what happens here....and who you hang out with. *Not to mention
explaining your stalking, your pathological lying, and your perversions.
Fun, fun."

Sure. *But I will do it here. *Where they can see you freaks in all
your glory, Pervert Dave Davidson.

Did you "forget" you said that?

Nope. *Just changed my mind.

Between all the "forgetting" and the "mind changing" you're developing
quite a credibility problem.

Between all the outright lies and all the psychopathic manipulations,
you have NO credibility, Pervert Dave. Not even credible enough to be
identifiable, hiding in anonymity while you lie, stalk, and defame.
Talk about a credibility problem.
I can always console myself with the certain knowledge that YOU know
I'm telling the truth. Because you would not spend such time trying
to discredit me with lies and gross distortions if I didn't have
credibility.
Simple, really. You would not understand, since the only tool you
have to fight the truth is your lies.
Typical psychopath.