RSA's Biggest Pussy of the Day: Bus Station Bob Thompson

Old June 16th 13, 10:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default RSA's Biggest Pussy of the Day: Bus Station Bob Thompson

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:23:59 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 4:44:37 PM UTC-7, Dick G wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:39:19 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote:

I have been neglecting my duties to award BPOD's. Once again, Tranny Boob Thompson's repressed sexuality wins a BPOD.

On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:17:25 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:59:04 AM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:

Is that what the figure is now?

No, it is what your deranged buddy decided it was in his fantasy world.

It's been anywhere between 5 and 30 over the years.

No, that's the lies you sick freaks made up. Not my inconsistency. Yours, freak. Hard to keep your lies straight, eh?

Like the count on the "number of meets". Up down up down, just like trunky's head at the bus station.

One thing for sure, EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP Thompson. The number of times you or any other dickless coward showed up and actually spewed their **** in person is the same as your bus station fantasy. I am sure you projected your own desires.

What's that number?

Zero. Always has been. Always will be. Because you'll never have the manhood to make that crack in real lift.

Typical rsa. One sick freak makes up a lie, another sick freak repeats the lies, and then makes up more lies.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in

public. Again.

Lemme see here. Bus Station Bob makes a comment about meets, I point that you, he, and everybody else around here never have the balls to show up. And a dumb**** who calls himself Dick Gozinya says I am humiliating myself.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry Schattie, the definitive list of who you have chickened out on
is already established in your FAQ. Do us a favor, just go to the
nearest LE and admit everything. You'll feel good.