Why Drop The Corporate Mandate???

Old July 3rd 13, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Why Drop The Corporate Mandate???

Just ahead of a long weekend? Fewer people paying attention? Putting infliction off until after 2014 for politics?
Old July 3rd 13, 10:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 4:00:31 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
Just ahead of a long weekend? Fewer people paying attention? Putting infliction off until after 2014 for politics?

I just saw an interesting story about a police chief in Illinois, I believe, that has resigned as chief for making up stories about his service as a S..E.A.L. Apparently he *was* in the Navy. But for only 6 mos. Sounds like as big a loser as trunky. Well not that big a loser I guess. He actually *IS* a police officer and was in the Navy for 6 mos. anyway.

The story revealed that for each of the 9000 current and past hero's there are 10 that claim honor they're not entitled to.

But then we get to the good part. One of the _real_ S.E.A.L.'s has a YouTube page dedicated to exposing those that falsely claim the honor. I think it might be a good idea to send him some of trunky's claims and let him decide? I know the Vietnam claims were in the "Jeremy thread". Was the S.E.A.L. farce in the same one? I don't think it would hurt to send along the "prison guard" and "former police officer" claims as well. Anyone have them handy?
Old July 3rd 13, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 5:47:35 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

[...]

-----

One point to remember, and Horvie can confirm this -- whatever Scott may have once said about its SEAL service, it said it before the Federal "false honor" law was passed, and it stopped saying it before the law was passed.

So it is safe from prosecution under that law, because any prosecution would make it an ex post facto prosecution, and hence both unconstitutional and unlawful.

A second point to remember -- Scott was investigated by the SEALs who chase down the dumdums who claim SEAL service, but they chose to leave it alone for the time being. Lucky it. Those SEALs have assassinated a number of people who claimed false honor as SEALs, but it was spared such an ignominious fate.

Something to remember -- special forces personnel are highly skilled and highly trained professional killers, and with a little bit of logistical support they can go almost anywhere, kill almost anybody, and get away scot-free (no pun intended) with nobody ever knowing what happened or who did it.

I think that Mr. Melon Head should be counting its blessings because the SEALs left it alone last time. I also think that its response to this post might just be enough to re-enrage the SEALs who already were stalking it with bad intent.

Scott, don't tread on thin ice.

======
morrison
Old July 4th 13, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 5:41:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:

One point to remember, and Horvie can confirm this -- whatever Scott may have once said about its SEAL service, it said it before the Federal "false honor" law was passed, and it stopped saying it before the law was passed..

So it is safe from prosecution under that law, because any prosecution would make it an ex post facto prosecution, and hence both unconstitutional and unlawful.

The "false honor" law applies only to those that profit off of their stolen honor.

A second point to remember -- Scott was investigated by the SEALs who chase down the dumdums who claim SEAL service, but they chose to leave it alone for the time being. Lucky it. Those SEALs have assassinated a number of people who claimed false honor as SEALs, but it was spared such an ignominious fate.

That is a lot more personal an intervention than repeating the lies he told with the intention to give the impression that it had been a S.E.A.L.

That is what it did. That's the way it operates.

Something to remember -- special forces personnel are highly skilled and highly trained professional killers, and with a little bit of logistical support they can go almost anywhere, kill almost anybody, and get away scot-free (no pun intended) with nobody ever knowing what happened or who did it.

I think that Mr. Melon Head should be counting its blessings because the SEALs left it alone last time. I also think that its response to this post might just be enough to re-enrage the SEALs who already were stalking it with bad intent.

Yeah well, that's a bit dramatic for such a low life piece of ****. We're just trying to make it's life as miserable as possible because of it's behavior. Justifiably so. I figure that a post to a website with a picture and address of an imposter in the realm we are talking about is about all the time it's worth.

Less than that really. But being retired, a round of golf taking 3-4 hours, plenty of time to kill, it's worth it.

Old July 4th 13, 12:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 6:35:06 AM UTC-6, comadrejo wrote:

Here is Scooter's post claiming he went to Vietnam as a "dare" from
Navy S.E.A.Ls he knew.. from June 1998.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...s/X7wTe1fuq7UJ

"Charlie mistook me for a
****ing soldier because I was a civilian. I ducked the draft.
Went to Nam as a college journalist. Being a stupid kid with more balls
than brains, made the mistake of taking up a dare from some SEALs I knew
from Coronado, where I finished hs."

Isn't there one where it claims lessons in "advanced mayhem" from Navy S.E.A.L.'s? IMO trying to give the impression that it once was one?

Old July 4th 13, 05:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2013-07-04 12:58:44 +0000, pigo said:

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 6:35:06 AM UTC-6, comadrejo wrote:

Here is Scooter's post claiming he went to Vietnam as a "dare" from

Navy S.E.A.Ls he knew.. from June 1998.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...s/X7wTe1fuq7UJ

"Charlie mistook me for a
****ing soldier because I was a civilian. I ducked the draft.
Went to Nam as a college journalist. Being a stupid kid with more balls
than brains, made the mistake of taking up a dare from some SEALs I knew
from Coronado, where I finished hs."

Isn't there one where it claims lessons in "advanced mayhem" from Navy
S.E.A.L.'s? IMO trying to give the impression that it once was one?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...g/gRGaYcwDE3kJ

"Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them."

"Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
bullet holes, but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters."

Hmmm.

I forgot to put an X no archive on this message from 1998.

The thing about the internet is -- even if this group were to be hit with an rmgroup, everything on the internet is essentially permanent and frozen in time, and will persist forever.

I wonder if my "Bish the Cat" page from early 1998 is still out there somewhere.
Old July 4th 13, 08:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:47:35 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 4:00:31 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:

I just saw an interesting story about a police chief in Illinois, I believe,
that has resigned as chief for making up stories about his service as
a S.E.A.L. Apparently he *was* in the Navy. But for only 6 mos.

I saw it too.

What a loser. Cops are all ****ing losers.

The story revealed that for each of the 9000 current and
past hero's there are 10 that claim honor they're not entitled to.

But then we get to the good part. One of the _real_ S.E.A.L.'s
has a YouTube page dedicated to exposing those that falsely claim
the honor. I think it might be a good idea to send him some of
trunky's claims and let him decide? I know the Vietnam claims were
in the "Jeremy thread". Was the S.E.A.L. farce in the same one?
I don't think it would hurt to send along the "prison guard" and
"former police officer" claims as well. Anyone have them handy?

I wouldn't waste my time. Drafty is a ****ing loser. I spent the day
at my yacht club.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 4th 13, 08:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013 12:14:51 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

So? Show the post where I claimed to be a SEAL, Teddy.

You're always whacking your pud claiming you were trained by Seals,
Trunky.

Thanks for proving that your fellow pathological liars are lying their
asses off, freak. Hey, since you're so anal about google,

Where's the lie, Drafty?

show the post that you swore, under oath, threatened your
life. You know, when you got laughed out of the courtroom?
Show the post, Ted.
While you are at it, contact info?
What a lying piece of **** maggot you are.

You remind me of Bruce Campbell in one of his movies. On his hands
and knees, drinking booze out of his dog's dish yelling, "They're
trying to make me look PATHETIC!"

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 4th 13, 09:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 16:41:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote
this crap:

[...]

You have to be trying to profit from your lies. Trunky couldn't make
money if he was carrying a sign that said, "Will work for food."

Something to remember -- special forces personnel are highly
skilled and highly trained professional killers, and with a little bit
of logistical support they can go almost anywhere, kill almost
anybody, and get away scot-free (no pun intended) with nobody
ever knowing what happened or who did it.

Scott, don't tread on thin ice.

Trunky should be scared ****less knowing that 9th Division is right
next door. I trained there. His only hope is to run to Canada as
fast as possible.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 5th 13, 02:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 8:35:06 AM UTC-4, comadrejo wrote:

Here is Scooter's post claiming he went to Vietnam as a "dare" from
Navy S.E.A.Ls he knew.. from June 1998.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...s/X7wTe1fuq7UJ

A classic. Check out the first line:

I hate to mislead people about my past, too.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That's just too much!

And "mondo cool fatigues"? I thought it was a safari suit, Schattie...

Dave