Quick TR

Old February 27th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Quick TR

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

When it comes to spewing your crap in person and
facing
the
consequences, or spewing your crap to LE and going
jail,
all
of a
sudden you find some sanity.

And yet, it is you who won't agree to meet me when
I'm
making a
report
to the Seattle PD...

You're insane, but you're not that crazy.

More insane statements from Wack Job Baker. Unlike you,
I'm
neither
insane or crazy.

Lacking any...

You are insane. Get help

Lacking...

Lacking any sanity, you keep repeating the same insane
bull****.

LOL

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said,
diddums.

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said,
diddums.

I address it all the time. You ignore it and rather than answer my
simple questions say "You're insane. Get help." or try to show how
clever you are by parroting my insults.

You never get therapy, diddums. *You never discuss being caught in
hundreds of lies and delusions, diddums. *You never walk into an
RCMP
station and accuse me of threatening your life, diddums.

I'll do it if you agree to meet me while I'm doing it. Agree to meet
me
at the time I make my statement and I'll do it with the RCMP or the
Seattle police. I'll swear to it.

Because you are not only insane, you are a dickless, nutless, pussy
of
a wack job, diddums.
Go **** yourself.

Bluff called, diddums.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Prediction: *a new round of conditions will issue from Scott;s fat
fingers.

Sorry, Wack Job. *I have an EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!! *Held on
top of Whistler, and I can't find the information tower even though it
is part of the goal posts. *Then I have to go to Vegas to golf.

You do realize that for all you bluster about it, there is an
"information tower" at the base of Whistler, too, right?

I was very clear that I was talking about one up on the mountain,
pussy. You do know you're just pmaking another pathetic pussy excuse
and making yourself look even more like a pussy, right?

You made it "very clear", did you?

"Information tower at Whistler. *Wednesday. *Noon. *Bluff called, you
deranged wacko."

Which part of that was "very clear", Scottie?

Old February 28th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 27, 2:15*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

PPppuuuuussssssyyyyyy. You admitted you knew exactly what I was
talking about, and where it is. So you keep on lying.
Old February 28th 10, 12:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 27, 1:54*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 27, 12:38*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Feb 27, 11:47*am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 26, 9:16*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 26, 8:45*am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 25, 7:57 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 19, 10:19 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

,
Scott Abraham wrote:

When it comes to spewing your crap in person and facing
the
consequences, or spewing your crap to LE and going to
[...]

So, after all these years, you finally admit that your directions to
the "meet" were ambiguous.

Bull****. Another lie from Mr. Emergency Soccer Game!!!!!!! Another
coward making excuses for being a coward.
PPPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSS

Why, you old liar, you!-

You're just making another pathetic pussy excuse and making yourself
look even more like a pussy, pussy.
Contact info?
Old February 28th 10, 12:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Really? Quote me. I never said that, and you know it.

You insisted -- well, lied, actually -- that there was only one tower.

Now you admit there were two, but you were "very clear" about which you
meant.

Only you weren't clear and you're forced to pretend that I'd said
something I never said gets you off the hook.

Old February 28th 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 25, 7:57 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

.com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 19, 10:19 am, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

oups.com
,
Scott Abraham wrote:

[...]

You've just admitted that there was more than one information tower. And
I've just shown that you weren't "very clear" about which one.

Why, you old liar, you!-

You're just making another pathetic pussy excuse and making yourself
look even more like a pussy, pussy.
Contact info?

Your LE contact info first, diddums. Your rules: you follow 'em.

Old February 28th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:04:27 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Prediction: *a new round of conditions will issue from Scott;s fat
fingers.

Sorry, Wack Job. *I have an EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!! *Held on
top of Whistler, and I can't find the information tower even though it
is part of the goal posts. *Then I have to go to Vegas to golf.

You do realize that for all you bluster about it, there is an
"information tower" at the base of Whistler, too, right?

I was very clear that I was talking about one up on the mountain,
pussy. You do know you're just pmaking another pathetic pussy excuse
and making yourself look even more like a pussy, right?

You made it "very clear", did you?

"Information tower at Whistler. *Wednesday. *Noon. *Bluff called, you
deranged wacko."

Which part of that was "very clear", Scottie?

LOL

Maybe Bert came over with a sausage pizza?
Old March 1st 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Wow. Second time is the charm. All the in's and out's I learned at the
'02 games really paid off and we got to see more competitions that I
can imagine. We were the guests of some sports federations as well as
one govt. official. What a blast.

Holy cow though. It's wet around here. I'd hate to have to ski in this
**** all the time! Great town, great people (but I already knew that).
The powers that be must have scrutinized the border and kept out the
undesirables as I didn't see any!

There's a chance in a few days though. We should get a pool going on
the "excuse de jour".

Old March 1st 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:09:57 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

Wow. Second time is the charm. All the in's and out's I learned at the
'02 games really paid off and we got to see more competitions that I
can imagine. We were the guests of some sports federations as well as
one govt. official. What a blast.

Holy cow though. It's wet around here. I'd hate to have to ski in this
**** all the time! Great town, great people (but I already knew that).
The powers that be must have scrutinized the border and kept out the
undesirables as I didn't see any!

There's a chance in a few days though. We should get a pool going on
the "excuse de jour".

Nice report, Whistler is damn expensive
Old March 2nd 10, 11:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 1, 8:09*am, pigo wrote:
Wow. Second time is the charm. All the in's and out's I learned at the
'02 games really paid off and we got to see more competitions that I
can imagine. We were the guests of some sports federations as well as
one govt. official. What a blast.

Holy cow though. It's wet around here. I'd hate to have to ski in this
**** all the time! Great town, great people (but I already knew that).
The powers that be must have scrutinized the border and kept out the
undesirables as I didn't see any!

Holy ****, what a pathetic excuse du jour!!!!! You hid your location
the entire time in Vancouver, like the pussy you are, then act all
manly because I didn't try and unt you down amid a half million people
at the games?
What a pussy excuse du jour!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I told you before the Olympics that I wasn't going. Didn't go. And
you still talk **** like you faced me down. What a pussy!!!!!!

There's a chance in a few days though. We should get a pool going on
the "excuse de jour".

Sorta like YOUR excuse du jour for sneaking through town on the way up
after you talked **** about setting up a meet or knocking on my door?
Oooops, forgot. As usual, you didn't even bother to offer an excuse.
Just like Deer Valley, just like Temple Square.
What's your excuse du jour for setting up a meet when you knew I'd be
out of town, pussy?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quick Binding Adjust Mike Y Alpine Skiing 2 December 27th 06 02:12 AM
quick video from Blizzard '06 LetsRideInJersey Snowboarding 0 February 14th 06 01:50 PM
A quick thanks to all Lisa Horton Alpine Skiing 12 May 6th 04 04:31 PM
Quick Advise Please John Snowboarding 1 October 16th 03 12:26 AM
Just quick, Now you know why I want to slow down Bob Creasote Nordic Skiing 3 August 23rd 03 11:40 AM