Quick TR

Old February 26th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Quick TR

On Feb 26, 8:45*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 25, 7:57 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 19, 10:19 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
Scott Abraham wrote:

When it comes to spewing your crap in person and facing the
consequences, or spewing your crap to LE and going to jail,
all
of a
sudden you find some sanity.

And yet, it is you who won't agree to meet me when I'm making a
report
to the Seattle PD...

You're insane, but you're not that crazy.

More insane statements from Wack Job Baker. Unlike you, I'm
neither
insane or crazy.

Lacking any...

You are insane. Get help

Lacking...

Lacking any sanity, you keep repeating the same insane bull****.

LOL

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said, diddums.

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said, diddums.

I address it all the time. You ignore it and rather than answer my
simple questions say "You're insane. Get help." or try to show how
clever you are by parroting my insults.

You never get therapy, diddums. *You never discuss being caught in
hundreds of lies and delusions, diddums. *You never walk into an RCMP
station and accuse me of threatening your life, diddums.

I'll do it if you agree to meet me while I'm doing it. Agree to meet me
at the time I make my statement and I'll do it with the RCMP or the
Seattle police. I'll swear to it.

Because you are not only insane, you are a dickless, nutless, pussy of
a wack job, diddums.
Go **** yourself.

Bluff called, diddums.

Go **** yourself, diddums.
Old February 26th 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Prediction: *a new round of conditions will issue from Scott;s fat
fingers.

Sorry, Wack Job. I have an EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!! Held on
top of Whistler, and I can't find the information tower even though it
is part of the goal posts. Then I have to go to Vegas to golf.
Old February 26th 10, 06:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Scott Abraham wrote:

[...]

What part of "You are insane, get help" don't you understand?
Old February 26th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said, diddums.

I address it all the time. You ignore it and rather than answer my
simple questions say "You're insane. Get help." or try to show how
clever you are by parroting my insults.

"echolalia"

seeing it expressed in written word is very unusual.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echolalia

Dave
Old February 26th 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 26, 12:14*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said, diddums.

I address it all the time. You ignore it and rather than answer my
simple questions say "You're insane. Get help." or try to show how
clever you are by parroting my insults.

"echolalia"

seeing it expressed in written word is very unusual.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echolalia

You're not insane, Pervert Dave.. You're a psychopath. No help for
you.
You will note that I have never described you as insane or
delusional. Unlike Baker, you know you are lying and you enjoy lying.
Indeed, one of your greatest pleasures come when you get to manipulate
mentally ill stalking wack jobs like Baker.
You know exactly what you are doing. Which makes you an even bigger
pussy, coward, and asshole than Baker.
Old February 26th 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

You know exactly what you are doing.

Thank you.
Old February 26th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Feb 26, 1:32*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
You know exactly what you are doing.

Thank you.

Not surprised a psychopathic coward is proud of being a psychopathic
coward.
No wonder you hang out here. Your kind of people.
But don't snip reality when you brag about being an asshole, Pervert
Dave. Here, let me help.

Old February 27th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

Scott Abraham wrote:

[...]

You do realize that for all you bluster about it, there is an
"information tower" at the base of Whistler, too, right?

Old February 27th 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 27, 11:47*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

Scott Abraham wrote:

[...]

I was very clear that I was talking about one up on the mountain,
pussy. You do know you're just pmaking another pathetic pussy excuse
and making yourself look even more like a pussy, right?
Old February 27th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Scott Abraham wrote:

[...]

So, after all these years, you finally admit that your directions to
the "meet" were ambiguous.

Why, you old liar, you!

Quick Binding Adjust Mike Y Alpine Skiing 2 December 27th 06 02:12 AM
quick video from Blizzard '06 LetsRideInJersey Snowboarding 0 February 14th 06 01:50 PM
A quick thanks to all Lisa Horton Alpine Skiing 12 May 6th 04 04:31 PM
Quick Advise Please John Snowboarding 1 October 16th 03 12:26 AM
Just quick, Now you know why I want to slow down Bob Creasote Nordic Skiing 3 August 23rd 03 11:40 AM