Quick TR

Old February 20th 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

Default Quick TR

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:03:52 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote:

On Feb 19, 3:54*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 19, 1:46*pm, Scott Abraham wrote:

EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!

{smile}

EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!
(BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!

{smile}

EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!
(BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Contact info?
(BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

What contact info would you like?
Old February 21st 10, 05:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 19, 10:19*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
*Scott Abraham wrote:

When it comes to spewing your crap in person and facing the
consequences, or spewing your crap to LE *and going to jail, all of a
sudden you find some sanity.

And yet, it is you who won't agree to meet me when I'm making a report
to the Seattle PD...

You're insane, but you're not that crazy.

More insane statements from Wack Job Baker. *Unlike you, I'm neither
insane or crazy.

Lacking any...

You are insane. *Get help

Lacking...

Lacking any sanity, you keep repeating the same insane bull****.
Old February 21st 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 21, 10:07*am, twobuddha wrote:

Irony alert:

Lacking any sanity, you keep repeating the same insane bull****.

Old February 21st 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 21, 10:19*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 21, 10:07*am, twobuddha wrote:

Irony alert:

Lacking any sanity, you keep repeating the same insane bull****.-

Oh, please. Dickless Richard Henry continue to manipulate mentally
ill wack jobs like Wack Job Baker, hoping they will do the violence
Dickless Henry doesn't have the balls to do.
Psychopath alert!
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!
Old February 21st 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:07:46 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote:

Lacking any sanity, you keep repeating the same insane bull****.

Do tell

Old February 26th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*Scott Abraham wrote:

When it comes to spewing your crap in person and facing the
consequences, or spewing your crap to LE *and going to jail, all
of a
sudden you find some sanity.

And yet, it is you who won't agree to meet me when I'm making a
report
to the Seattle PD...

You're insane, but you're not that crazy.

More insane statements from Wack Job Baker. *Unlike you, I'm neither
insane or crazy.

Lacking any...

You are insane. *Get help

Lacking...

Lacking any sanity, you keep repeating the same insane bull****.

LOL

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said, diddums.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old February 26th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Feb 25, 7:57*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*Scott Abraham wrote:

When it comes to spewing your crap in person and facing the
consequences, or spewing your crap to LE *and going to jail, all
of a
sudden you find some sanity.

And yet, it is you who won't agree to meet me when I'm making a
report
to the Seattle PD...

You're insane, but you're not that crazy.

More insane statements from Wack Job Baker. *Unlike you, I'm neither
insane or crazy.

Lacking any...

You are insane. *Get help

Lacking...

Lacking any sanity, you keep repeating the same insane bull****.

LOL

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said, diddums.

You're the one who won't actually address what's been said, diddums.
You never get therapy, diddums. You never discuss being caught in
hundreds of lies and delusions, diddums. You never walk into an RCMP
station and accuse me of threatening your life, diddums.
Because you are not only insane, you are a dickless, nutless, pussy of
a wack job, diddums.
Go **** yourself.

ps: You forgot to vote for your favorite Brain Fried Bob and Dickless
Henry Greatest Pussy Moments.
Hey, did you get your award for the Wack Job Baker Biggest Pussy
Moment? Sent it to you right after you pussied out at Whistler.
Old February 26th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*Scott Abraham wrote:

[...]

I address it all the time. You ignore it and rather than answer my
simple questions say "You're insane. Get help." or try to show how
clever you are by parroting my insults.

You never get therapy, diddums. You never discuss being caught in
hundreds of lies and delusions, diddums. You never walk into an RCMP
station and accuse me of threatening your life, diddums.

I'll do it if you agree to meet me while I'm doing it. Agree to meet me
at the time I make my statement and I'll do it with the RCMP or the
Seattle police. I'll swear to it.

Because you are not only insane, you are a dickless, nutless, pussy of
a wack job, diddums.
Go **** yourself.

Bluff called, diddums.

Old February 26th 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 26, 8:45*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

Scott Abraham wrote:

[...]

Prediction: a new round of conditions will issue from Scott;s fat
fingers.

Quick Binding Adjust Mike Y Alpine Skiing 2 December 27th 06 02:12 AM
quick video from Blizzard '06 LetsRideInJersey Snowboarding 0 February 14th 06 01:50 PM
A quick thanks to all Lisa Horton Alpine Skiing 12 May 6th 04 04:31 PM
Quick Advise Please John Snowboarding 1 October 16th 03 12:26 AM
Just quick, Now you know why I want to slow down Bob Creasote Nordic Skiing 3 August 23rd 03 11:40 AM