It's About Time

Old September 18th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default It's About Time

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:53:35 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Hey, bitch? Where were you? You could show up and beg to buy dinner
to avoid getting your nuts fed to you.
BTW, I bought.

How was the food at the soup kitchen?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 18th 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 8, 1:08 am, BrritSki wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:58 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article 4AqEi.137266$fJ5.115250@pd7urf1no,
Norm wrote:
I trust you 2 freeloaders remembered to invite someone who is able to pick
up the tab?
What makes you think we're freeloaders? You've been reading too much bull****
on r.s.a. I assure you I am not posting this from my mother's basement. She
is making a bank deposit for me in the morning. It's just to save me a trip
to the bank. There is no Wells Fargo in JH. The nearest Wells Fargo is 50
miles south of here. She can transfer funds with a phone call.

Goodness, isn't technology wonderful !
I've been doing that for at least 15 years...

I'm sure Scott has plenty of money.

I'm not, unless he just cashed in a San Diego Catholic cheque (if he
didn't, I bet he's down there trying to figure out how to scam some of
that payout).

I have plenty of money. What makes you bring up
finance? Hell, with market volitility IBM was only off a couple of bucks a pop
today, and the Dow is down 2 1/2% on the day. You poor assholes that are
waiting to retire before you go skiing are on the wrong track. You're wasting
your life. Go buy a ski pass.
Waiting to retire? I have already retired twice. I just keep getting
better offers.

Yeah, I retired almost 3 years ago to a villa in the foothills behind
the Italian Riviera. With pool. All paid for and shared with my wife
with whom I celebrate 30 years of marriage this year as well as our 60th
birthdays.

Only a 5 hour drive max. from all the top Alpine ski resorts, arguably
the best skiing in the world, but I have other things in my life besides
skiing, like friends and family, so I don't have a season pass, I just
ski when I want and where I want.

What pathetic lies and defamations. How desperate. Shame the
supposed bishop you supposedly met didn't see this crap:

Wrong poster super brain.
Old September 18th 07, 08:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Norm wrote:
[...]

I was wondering if you had met a bishop recently also.

Old September 18th 07, 08:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 18, 12:39 am, BrritSki wrote:

Wrong poster super brain.

I was wondering if you had met a bishop recently also.

No, but I think Scat has been bashing one (as usual)
Old September 18th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

BrritSki wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 18, 12:39 am, BrritSki wrote:

Wrong poster super brain.

I was wondering if you had met a bishop recently also.

No, but I think Scat has been bashing one (as usual)

Bashing the bishop, what's that code for? I don't think I've heard that one
(and The Bill is excellent for such info and I'm sure I've never heard it
there).

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 18th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bashing+the+bishop
Old September 18th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

ant wrote:

Bashing the bishop, what's that code for?

I believe it's similar to "Flogging the Dolphin".

//Walt

Old September 19th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

Walt wrote:

ant wrote:

Bashing the bishop ...

... Flogging the Dolphin ...

Spanking the monkey.

Wrestling the one-eyed gozer snake.

(heard that one in 1986, delivered dryly by another subversive
co-worker. It still makes me laugh. )
Old September 19th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JQ

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

Walt wrote:

ant wrote:

Bashing the bishop ...

... Flogging the Dolphin ...

Spanking the monkey.

Wrestling the one-eyed gozer snake.

(heard that one in 1986, delivered dryly by another subversive
co-worker. It still makes me laugh. )

Choking the chicken...

Old September 19th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

Bob Lee wrote:

Walt wrote:

ant wrote:

Bashing the bishop ...

... Flogging the Dolphin ...

Spanking the monkey.

Wrestling the one-eyed gozer snake.

(heard that one in 1986, delivered dryly by another subversive
co-worker. It still makes me laugh. )

Choking the chicken...

Waxin' and milkin'

bw

First Time Kid JayD Nordic Skiing 3 February 12th 07 01:43 AM
Best time to buy Avarice Alpine Skiing 4 February 16th 06 03:06 AM
Now. It's time. Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 5 March 25th 04 12:37 AM
Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 15 February 4th 04 04:38 AM
It's Time Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 14 August 16th 03 04:44 AM