A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing (moderated)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Oh, my!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 20th 10, 01:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 344
Default Oh, my!

I sent a message to this forum about 4PM EST
today (Friday) and still haven't seen it. It's
not my server since I've seen lots of posts on
other forums from after that time period.
..

Ads
  #2  
Old February 20th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
The Real Bev[_7_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36
Default Oh, my!

On 02/19/2010 05:45 PM, VtSkier wrote:

I sent a message to this forum about 4PM EST
today (Friday) and still haven't seen it. It's
not my server since I've seen lots of posts on
other forums from after that time period.


Try again. Weird **** happens sometimes.

--
Cheers, Bev
Far away in a strange land

  #3  
Old February 20th 10, 02:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 344
Default Oh, my!

The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/19/2010 05:45 PM, VtSkier wrote:

I sent a message to this forum about 4PM EST
today (Friday) and still haven't seen it. It's
not my server since I've seen lots of posts on
other forums from after that time period.


Try again. Weird **** happens sometimes.

'mkay.
..

  #4  
Old February 20th 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 344
Default Oh, my!

VtSkier wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/19/2010 05:45 PM, VtSkier wrote:

I sent a message to this forum about 4PM EST
today (Friday) and still haven't seen it. It's
not my server since I've seen lots of posts on
other forums from after that time period.


Try again. Weird **** happens sometimes.

'mkay.
.

So I tried again and still nothing though the
above appeared within a very few minutes after
I sent it.
..

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.