Birkie VCR alert

Old February 10th 05, 06:37 PM
Jim Kelley

Default Birkie VCR alert

The show Discover Wisconsin will re-air their 30 minute feature of the
American Birkie this coming weekend. For those with cable/satellite in
the Twin Cities area, this show appears on the Fox Sports North network
on Saturday, February 12, 10 AM Central. Go to the Discover WI website
for air times in other areas.

I saw the first airing of it last year. I was out of town and I had my
wife tape it for me. The next night I called her and asked if she
taped it and she said she was shocked when she saw me in the show. I
appear in a close-up for a few seconds as I'm going up a hill in the
2003 race. Look for the guy in a red Swix suit with bib 325 in the
first few minutes of the show. I don't even remember a camera person
filming me during the race.

Alta Powder Alert AstroPax Alpine Skiing 3 February 28th 04 09:31 PM
Official Toko view of Birkie Rob Bradlee Nordic Skiing 18 February 27th 04 09:44 PM
How to beat the Italians at the Birkie? revyakin Nordic Skiing 1 February 24th 04 09:23 PM
Birkie lodging dware Nordic Skiing 0 February 11th 04 04:31 PM
American Birkie Advice Sought Dave Kiely Nordic Skiing 2 September 21st 03 06:31 PM