If I got Hakki tires, would I be cool?

Old February 28th 05, 07:50 PM
Nevalainen, Eric

Default If I got Hakki tires, would I be cool?

Volvo and Hakka's .....that's a match made in heaven. ;-)

Old March 1st 05, 08:24 AM
Tall Willy

WR - the only true "all season" tire. This tire passes the "Severe
Service" test for winter tires- so it can be classified as a winter
tire, although Nokian markets it as a year round use tire. The WR works
better in the winter than any other "all season" tire. It is on par
with most other manufacturers "snow tires" in snow and on ice. They are
a great rain tire. They are a good choice if you have a front wheel or
4- wheel drive vehicle and don't want to change your tires each season.
They are marketed as 50,000 mile tires, but I seem to see more like
40,000.

I bought Nokian WR this winter and they are perfect. Here in the Netherlands
they're sold as 'central Europian winter tyres' and not as all seasons
tyres. They're absolutely the best on wet roads (that what we have the most
in winter), but the other Nokian tyres perform better on snow and ice (maybe
better in those beautiful areas where you can ski). At least that was the
result from a Norwegian test that I found. By the end of march I'll change
to my good old summer tyres again, because I don't believe in all season
tyres.

Wilfred

http://messenger.msn.nl/

If I got Hakki tires, would I be cool? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 14 March 2nd 05 11:59 AM
"New" Aero 125SR Tires & Wheels? Bob Maswick Nordic Skiing 4 October 23rd 04 10:09 AM
New V2 Aero Tires Jon Nordic Skiing 0 December 19th 03 02:00 PM
snow tires, sorry OT 32 degrees Nordic Skiing 19 November 26th 03 01:48 PM
Can you put SR 125 tires onto Aero R-skis that came with 150 tires? Chris Cline Nordic Skiing 2 August 12th 03 10:59 PM