Taking up skiing

Old October 11th 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Taking up skiing

On Oct 11, 5:56*am, down_hill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
On 10/10/2011 9:08 PM, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

Now that you know this, if anyone wants to spam me,

I have a can of spam from Spamalot is this what you seek?
I use it to hold up my rabbit with sharp pointy teeth!

Spam, spam, spam, spammitty spam, spammitty spam...
Monty Python.

How is life in Vt getting back to normal or still major issues?

I might miss the ASRA camp again, waiting to find out if I will be in
daytona for a tire test that week. As the teams in the 24 hour race have
tire tests that week. I am working with a team this year.
So my racing is cutting into my ski racing

ASRA? Assholes Sucking Red Ass?
Old October 11th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

VtSkier wrote:

Now that you know this, if anyone wants to spam me,

I have a can of spam from Spamalot is this what you seek?
I use it to hold up my rabbit with sharp pointy teeth!

Spam, spam, spam, spammitty spam, spammitty spam...
Monty Python.

How is life in Vt getting back to normal or still major issues?

I might miss the ASRA camp again, waiting to find out if I will be in
daytona for a tire test that week. As the teams in the 24 hour race have
tire tests that week. I am working with a team this year.
So my racing is cutting into my ski racing

Life here is amazingly normal. There is still long-term
repair work going on for roads and the like. There are
still some really sad looking houses that the owners'
haven't decided to do anything with, or Fema/insurance
carrier is being pokey, but otherwise good. The really
bad stuff will be well covered when it snow.

Yesterday was the foliage peak. I took our house guests
up the K-1 for a look around and it was glorious.

Old October 11th 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Oct 11, 5:31*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 10/10/2011 9:13 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
* *wrote:

On Oct 10, 6:03 pm, *wrote:
On 10/10/2011 4:41 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

On 10/10/2011 09:20 AM, wrote:

On Oct 10, 8:58 am, *wrote:
On Oct 10, 8:41 am,
wrote:
On Sep 19, 11:00 pm, wrote:

I moved to Orange County a couple of years ago from the midwest
and
some coworkers talked me into trying snowboarding. This year I
want
to try skiing. Does anyone have any recommendations about how to
start out?

PITA!!!

It took me a week to figure out how to reset my password after I
forgot it. The combination of Microsoft, Intel and Google was too
much to bear, and I din't really have the time to sit through the
process until early this morning, when I sat down with a cup of
coffee
for vigor and a cat in my ap to keep me calm, and worked it through
-
about an hour and a half.

Anyway, good timing, I guess, now that there is some snow coming
down.

Contact info?-

An email address is embedded in each post.

UNLESS something (google, maybe?) obfuscates the username.

I Post here as VtSkier with the addy of .
I looked back at an earlier post of mine and opened up the
header. I found the name and path of my news server but no
email address, neither mine nor anyone else's. Clearly if
someone had a grievance against me they could certainly
contact my server but they couldn't contact me from the
header of my post. An email address shows up in the beginning
of the message (not the header), but only the one I want
people to see. It's munged for my reasons and many here know
my real addy so it's no big secret. In fact I posted here
with my real address many years ago so my address, which is
the same now as it was then, could easily be looked up in
the Google archives.

Now that you know this, if anyone wants to spam me, be
aware that I have REALLY good spam controls. My ISP
uses a service which hoes out the really egregious stuff
and I can manually catch anything else with Thunderbird.-

I don't want to spam you, Dickless Walsh. *I want to meet you in
person. *You have threatened my life and I can pretty much do anything
I want.

Not if you seek him out you can't.

As if I didn't know that, and as if that dickless coward didn't know
that. But if HE seeks me out, or meets on neutral ground, whole
different set of rules. Basically, none for me. Free to do whatever
needs doing.

So since you've threatened to "put me down on the ground like the mad do
[i] am" that means I'm free to neutralize the threat you represent does
it, Pussy?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 11th 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 11, 12:24*pm, Alan Baker wrote:[i]
In article
,

wrote:

On Oct 10, 6:03 pm, wrote:
On 10/10/2011 4:41 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

On 10/10/2011 09:20 AM, wrote:

On Oct 10, 8:58 am, wrote:
On Oct 10, 8:41 am,
wrote:
On Sep 19, 11:00 pm, wrote:

[...]

Go for it, pussy. Oooops, forgot. We know what happens. Whistler.
You are foaming at the mouth crazy, Baker. Bat****. Get help.
Old October 11th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Comadrejo

VtSkier wrote:

Yesterday was the foliage peak. I took our house guests
up the K-1 for a look around and it was glorious.

This is nice to read. I assume the views were beautiful and the colors were
vivid. I do miss falls in New England and the Northeast.
Old October 11th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 11, 3:18*pm, comadrejo wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Yesterday was the foliage peak. I took our house guests
up the K-1 for a look around and it was glorious.

This is nice to read. I assume the views were beautiful and the colors were
vivid. I do miss falls in New England and the Northeast.

Hey, Teddy? How about you help your fellow wack job out and provide
Baker with the contact info for the SPD officer you have claimed is
"monitoring" this ********, and me personally?
You know, the invisible cop?
How humiliating for you. Like Baker, you can't show the death threat
you claim exists. And like every other dickless freak who has ever
tried to intimidate me by claiming to lie to the cops, you can't even
give the name and rank.
How humiliating. Sucks to be you and know what a lying piece of ****
coward you are, doesn't it?
Ooooops, forgot. You know you're a coward, but like Baker, I really
don't think you know you are lying. You are insane. Get help.
Old October 11th 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

On 10/11/2011 6:18 PM, comadrejo wrote:
wrote:

Yesterday was the foliage peak. I took our house guests
up the K-1 for a look around and it was glorious.

This is nice to read. I assume the views were beautiful and the colors were
vivid. I do miss falls in New England and the Northeast.

It is quite lovely here in spite of Irene.
Where are you (approx.) these days?

Old October 12th 11, 06:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:
[i]
I don't want to spam you, Dickless Walsh. I want to meet you in
person. You have threatened my life and I can pretty much do
anything
I want.

Not if you seek him out you can't.

As if I didn't know that, and as if that dickless coward didn't know
that. *But if HE seeks me out, or meets on neutral ground, whole
different set of rules. *Basically, none for me. *Free to do whatever
needs doing.

So since you've threatened to "put me down on the ground like the mad do
am" that means I'm free to neutralize the threat you represent does
it, Pussy?

Go for it, pussy. Oooops, forgot. We know what happens. Whistler.
You are foaming at the mouth crazy, Baker. Bat****. Get help.

I'm just trying to understand, Pussy...

I've genuinely never--ever--threatened you. And in return for that,
you've threatened my life.

So by your own standards, aren't I entitled to "put you down" as soon as
I see you?

Old October 12th 11, 12:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Alan Baker wrote:

I've genuinely never--ever--threatened you. And in return for that,
you've threatened my life.

So by your own standards, aren't I entitled to "put you down" as soon as
I see you?

In the states the guide line is would a rational man believe his life is
in eminent danger.

so really