OT - John Kerry - Conspiracy to Commit Murder ???

Old March 20th 04, 11:51 PM
AstroPax

Default OT - John Kerry - Conspiracy to Commit Murder ???

Very disturbing, if it's true:

----------
Saturday, Mar. 20, 2004 06:19 PM EST
Kerry Friend Beau Dietl 'Shocked' by Assassination Plot

Legendary former New York City homicide detective Beau Dietl said
Saturday that he was "shocked" by reports that Sen. John Kerry
participated in a 1971 Kansas City meeting of the Vietnam Veterans
Against the War where a plot to assassinate seven U.S. Senators was
considered.

"I was shocked listening to the story," Dietl told WABC Radio's Monica
Crowley, who had just broadcast an update by the reporter who broke
the news last week, The New York Sun's Thomas Lipscomb.

"I like John very, very much as a person," said Dietl, who's a
personal friend of the Massachusetts Democrat. "But if this has any
validity to it, it could be earth shattering."

Dietl said Kerry may have committed a crime if he took part in any
discussions about the assassination plot.

"When you talk about killing somebody that's conspiracy to commit
murder," he told Crowley. "At the point you talk about it you're
guilty of a crime."

Dietl said it made no difference whether or not the plot was carried
out, telling Crowley, "By just talking about it, it's the crime of
conspiracy."

The former lawman, who now operates his own security firm "Beau Dietl
& Associates," urged his old friend to come clean about the 1971
episode, warning, "Once they start to cover things up, that's when the
crimes are going to start to begin again."

Dietl went out of his way to assure Crowley that, despite his
comments, he has a warm relationship with the likely Democratic
nominee, explaining, "John Kerry is a friend of mine. He was at my
birthday party. I was at Mara Lago with him last year and he's a good
person."
----------

-Astro

Old March 21st 04, 12:33 AM
scottabe

Default OT - Assholepax - Conspiracy to Commit Murder ???

Allow me to point out that my life has been repeatedly threatened on this
newsgroup, that this freak knows who did it and continues to participate in
a criminal conspiracy of real world harassment and threats. Bit of a double
standard, eh?
Very disturbing. And it is true.

in article , AstroPax at
wrote on 3/20/04 3:51 PM:

Very disturbing, if it's true:

----------

Old March 21st 04, 03:10 AM
Walt

AstroPax wrote:
Very disturbing, if it's true:

snip

Astro, you've got to lay off the kool-aide. It just ain't healthy.

// Walt
//
// There is no Volkl Conspiracy

Old March 21st 04, 03:38 AM
pigo

"Walt" wrote in message
AstroPax wrote:
Very disturbing, if it's true:

snip

Astro, you've got to lay off the kool-aide. It just ain't healthy.

// Walt

I don't understand Walt. What do reading an article and kool-aid have to do
with one another. Would it be more to your liking to substitute the name
"Bush"?

Old March 21st 04, 06:28 AM
Richard Henry

"pigo" wrote in message

"Walt" wrote in message
AstroPax wrote:
Very disturbing, if it's true:

snip

Astro, you've got to lay off the kool-aide. It just ain't healthy.

// Walt

I don't understand Walt. What do reading an article and kool-aid have to

do
with one another. Would it be more to your liking to substitute the name
"Bush"?

"Drinking the kool-aide" is a reference to blindly believing whatever your
leaders tell you (as in Jonestown).

Old March 21st 04, 12:46 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:33:48 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Allow me to point out that my life has been repeatedly threatened on this
newsgroup, that this freak knows who did it and continues to participate in
a criminal conspiracy of real world harassment and threats. Bit of a double
standard, eh?
Very disturbing. And it is true.

It's another one of your conspiracy fantasies, liar.

Old March 21st 04, 02:40 PM
pigo

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"pigo" wrote in message

"Walt" wrote in message
AstroPax wrote:
Very disturbing, if it's true:

snip

Astro, you've got to lay off the kool-aide. It just ain't healthy.

// Walt

I don't understand Walt. What do reading an article and kool-aid have to

do
with one another. Would it be more to your liking to substitute the name
"Bush"?

"Drinking the kool-aide" is a reference to blindly believing whatever your
leaders tell you (as in Jonestown).

I know that. I don't understand it's use in respect to the article that
Astro is refering to.

Old March 22nd 04, 01:57 PM
Chuck

AstroPax wrote in
:

Very disturbing, if it's true:

----------
[...]

Is there a copy of this article on the web?

obski: Anyone see that photo op of Kerry skiing and snowboarding? Another
reason not to vote for him. It's just like his voting record - no
convictions, on both sides of every issue, trying to pander to everyone.
--
Chuck
Remove "_nospam" to reply by email
Old March 22nd 04, 02:27 PM
Richard Henry

"Chuck" wrote in message

obski: Anyone see that photo op of Kerry skiing and snowboarding? Another
reason not to vote for him. It's just like his voting record - no
convictions, on both sides of every issue, trying to pander to everyone.

I don't think this will have much impact on the critical Florida vote.