I Was Right Again

Old October 24th 14, 06:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default I Was Right Again

On Friday, October 24, 2014 10:59:38 AM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

And none of that matters (assuming it is all actually true) if Wilson
shot him with his hands raised in air from a distance.

And that doesn't matter because evidence and _credible_ eyewitnesses are starting to confirm my position from the beginning.

Old October 24th 14, 09:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-10-24 18:22:41 +0000, pigo said:

On Friday, October 24, 2014 10:59:38 AM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

And none of that matters (assuming it is all actually true) if Wilson
shot him with his hands raised in air from a distance.

And that doesn't matter because evidence and _credible_ eyewitnesses
are starting to confirm my position from the beginning.

No, actually.

Nothing you've presented so far even touches on how the encounter ended.

Literally nothing.

You've presented evidence that shows there was a struggle at the police
officer's vehicle...

....but Brown was kill after he ran away from that struggle.

You've presented evidence that one bullet (of many fired) struck Brown
in a manner inconsistent with his hands being raised with him facing
the officer...

....but which is still consistent with many other scenarios where Brown
was surrendering or at least presenting no threat (running away with
arms raised, clutching his stomach after being hit with a bullet there
to name just two).

We have multiple eyewitnesses who HAVE given us accounts of how the
encountered ended...

....and all of them have said that Brown stopped, turned and had his
hands raised.

And before you go on about convicted felons, some of those eyewitnesses
were just workers who happened to be in the area, and we can see their
spontaneous reaction to the incident in the video I've already shown
you, but which you apparently need to see again:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/

That page shows a video taken only minutes after the shooting and the
reaction of two ordinary citizens (contractors on a job) to that
shooting, and it also includes the statements of those men:

'An exclusive video captures their reactions during the moments just
after the shooting.

"He had his f**n hands up," one of the men says in the video.The man
told CNN he heard one gunshot, then another shot about 30 seconds later.

"The cop didn't say get on the ground. He just kept shooting," the man said.'

And:

'The other contractor told CNN he saw Brown running away from a police car.

Brown "put his hands up," the construction worker said, and "the
officer was chasing him."

The contractor says he saw Wilson fire a shot at Brown while his back
was turned.'

Tell me, Bob: what reason would these two men have had to lie...

....and how could they have formulated that lie to be so consistent in
few minutes after the shooting actually happened?

Old October 24th 14, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-10-23 14:20:48 +0000, pigo said:

Good shoot in Ferguson.

Were you?

The actual medical examiner doesn't seem to agree...

'A forensic expert who was quoted in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch as
supporting police officer Darren Wilson’s claim that he shot Michael
Brown in self-defense, said the newspaper took her comments out of
context.'

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/forensic-expert-says-her-comments-about-michael-brown-case-w

And there's more and more specific comments:

'According to her written statement to the Post-Dispatch, Melinek said,
“You cannot say with reasonable certainty that his hands were up based
on the autopsy findings alone.”

She told MSNBC that even though there are findings that match up to
Wilson’s statement, it was still an “incomplete picture” without the
scene information, the police investigation and witness statements.

She said, “There may be other witnesses who saw something that are also
consistent with these findings.”

Melinek told MSNBC that Brown’s right thumb was close and in line to
the barrel of Wilson’s gun when it was fired which would be consistent
with Wilson’s claim that Brown was going for his gun. But she clarified
that his hand could also have been passively near the gun which would
explain the injury.

“I’m not saying that Brown going for the gun is the only explanation,”
Melinek said. “I’m saying the officer said he was going for the gun and
the right thumb wound supports that.”'

Old October 24th 14, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, October 24, 2014 3:43:42 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

She told MSNBC

Isn't that the news outfit that has been caught several times editing taped conversations to make them seem opposite to what actually was being said? That has taken words out here and there to completely change the meaning of the conversation being taped? Why yes, that's them. And like them you seem to think that the constitution and innocent until proven guilty is only for some.

I guess we'll just have to see how it turns out. And like I said I was just trying to drum up traffic.

Have you seen this article:

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long
rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome,"
The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I
say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that
must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused
within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the
pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of
the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty
years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since
I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once.
I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr.
Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with
mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been
scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and
memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested
me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words
of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies
this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it.
He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny
that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the
article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite
wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't
changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he
threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he
is 43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Old October 24th 14, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, 24 October 2014 16:09:57 UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 24, 2014 3:43:42 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

I guess we'll just have to see how it turns out. And like I said I was just trying to drum up traffic.

Yup, it ain't over yet.

Speaking of drumming up traffic, what ever happened to TwoButthole? Is his prolonged absence related to his non-functional website and SEC filing? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old October 24th 14, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-10-24 23:09:56 +0000, pigo said:

On Friday, October 24, 2014 3:43:42 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:
She told MSNBC

Isn't that the news outfit that has been caught several times editing
taped conversations to make them seem opposite to what actually was
being said? That has taken words out here and there to completely
change the meaning of the conversation being taped? Why yes, that's
them. And like them you seem to think that the constitution and
innocent until proven guilty is only for some.

1. I knew you'd come back with a "shoot the messenger response"...

....so here is Dr. Melinek from her own blog:

'A reporter from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch called me earlier this
week, saying she had Michael Brown's official autopsy report as
prepared by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner, and asking me if I
would examine and analyze it from the perspective of a forensic
pathologist with no official involvement in the Ferguson, Missouri
shooting death. I read the report, and spent half an hour on the phone
with the reporter explaining Michael Brown's autopsy report
line-by-line, and I told her not to quote me - but that I would send
her quotes she could use in an e mail. The next morning, I found
snippets of phrases from our conversation taken out of context in her
article in the Post-Dispatch. These inaccurate and misleading quotes
were picked up and disseminated by other journals, blogs, and websites.
'

If you're willing to be honest, you can read the rest.

2. This is in no way about me suggesting that any of our rights and
freedoms only apply to some. That's a strawman you're throwing up to
avoid the fact that it is YOU who wanted to reach a conclusion before
all the facts were in.

Kind of like what followed in your reply was just an attempt to deflect....

I guess we'll just have to see how it turns out.

Yup. But what we still have at the moment is multiple eye witnesses
that agree that Brown was shot with his hands up...

....and literally no physical evidence that contradicts them.

Now that you've seen and read the pathologist's own words on the
subject, you agree with that reality, right?

And like I said I was just trying to drum up traffic.
Have you seen this article:

snip

Old October 25th 14, 02:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, October 24, 2014 5:39:58 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Speaking of drumming up traffic, what ever happened to TwoButthole? Is his prolonged absence related to his non-functional website and SEC filing? Inquiring minds want to know.

Could be? Or maybe he's just been arrested again?

It used to do this when it got drilled hard. Even a low life scum like that reaches critical mass at some point I guess. We are talking about Scott Barak Abraham, right?
Old October 25th 14, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, October 24, 2014 5:40:31 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

1. I knew you'd come back with a "shoot the messenger response"...

If you give the messenger a black flag and he delivers a white one, he should be shot.

Yup. But what we still have at the moment is multiple eye witnesses
that agree that Brown was shot with his hands up...

"Multiple" with an agenda and would say anything against "da man".

...and literally no physical evidence that contradicts them.

Not from my perspective. He had just robbed a store. Even IF the cop didn't know that, the thug did. His reactions were colored by that knowledge.

Now that you've seen and read the pathologist's own words on the
subject, you agree with that reality, right?

No.

Old October 25th 14, 04:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-10-25 03:00:17 +0000, pigo said:

On Friday, October 24, 2014 5:40:31 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

1. I knew you'd come back with a "shoot the messenger response"...

If you give the messenger a black flag and he delivers a white one, he
should be shot.

Except for the little fact that that's not what happened.

No surprise you clipped that part out, huh?

Yup. But what we still have at the moment is multiple eye witnesses
that agree that Brown was shot with his hands up...

"Multiple" with an agenda and would say anything against "da man".

Your assumptions are not reality.

...and literally no physical evidence that contradicts them.

Not from my perspective. He had just robbed a store. Even IF the cop
didn't know that, the thug did. His reactions were colored by that
knowledge.

Which has nothing to do with whether or not he would have put his hands
up and surrendered...

....in the face of someone SHOOTING at him.

Now that you've seen and read the pathologist's own words on the
subject, you agree with that reality, right?

No.

Really?

You were depending on them a great deal...

....right up until you didn't like what she actually said.

Old October 25th 14, 01:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, October 24, 2014 8:03:28 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 24, 2014 6:29:31 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I'm going with the cops version.

Of course you will, the cop was white. You scumbag racist.

That statement makes YOU the racist. But then the free use of that word as a weapon has made it meaningless. Even when used accurately as I have.

No, calling you out for being the racist that you are does not make me a racist. This is just some more of the delusional world you live in. Just like Trunky. Oh wait, you and Trunky are the same person.

Maybe if you continued your education past high school (and it's doubtful if you even learned anything there) you would have a better understanding of how the world works but your world view is certainly retarded and it sure shows by the sheer ignorance of your posts.

The fact is that you were not there, you did not see what happened. Any speculation on your part is just you being the raging asshole that you are so STFU.

And neither were the rioters or those demanding trial and conviction (why the trial?). And what I am talking about is the information coming out now, much of which I had wind of at the time, that many here won't hear.

And what does that have to do with anything? I didn't say anything about any protesters.