It's time to add Itchie to the ignore list.

Old December 6th 10, 04:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default It's time to add Itchie to the ignore list.

On Dec 5, 8:52*pm, "NormG" wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.
Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his
drivel. Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?
You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same
thing happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously
instead of just throwing out random BS that he knows people will
argue with.

Or, we can just re-block Horvath.

That would be another way to go but I'm resisting it. For now. I mean, the
guy can be entertaining. At times.

Holy ****. You think false allegations of molesting children is
entertaining? Death threats? Telling people to kill themselves?
You are one seriously sick freak.
One thing for su you are damn good at resisting being a decent
human being. You disgust me, freak.
Old December 6th 10, 11:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:17:33 -0800, "NormG"
wrote this crap:

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.
Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his drivel.
Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?
You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same thing
happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously instead of just
throwing out random BS that he knows people will argue with.

I haven't replied to itchie for years.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 6th 10, 11:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:06:46 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Asshole, calling me a child molester and threatening my life is not
"talk". In your insane world, maybe.

Oooh. I'm threatening your life with suicide? You really make no
sense. Do us a favor, put a gun in your mouth and squeeze the
trigger. The whole world would be better off.

Old December 6th 10, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 5, 5:17*pm, "NormG" wrote:
wrote in message
wrote this crap:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Who made you the net cop?

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.
Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his drivel.

Hehe. Is there an echo in here?

Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?
You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same thing
happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously instead of just
throwing out random BS that he knows people will argue with.

I can just ignore itchy. Just by seeing that he's posted does not tell
you what is in the post. Not so for the other loon. Just by seeing
that he's posted you pretty much know every word. But if I do reply to
something itchy related I can snip his blather too in the interest of
community unity.

Old December 6th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Asshole, calling me a child molester and threatening my life is not
"talk". *In your insane world, maybe.

Oooh. *I'm threatening your life with suicide? *You really make no
sense.

I make plenty of sense, you pathetic pppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyy. You are
masking your own death threats you aren't man enough to make directly
because it would put you back in prison. But that is your intent.

*Do us a favor, put a gun in your mouth and squeeze the
trigger. *The whole world would be better off.

Do us a favor, show up and say that in person. I'll make the world a
better place immediately.
Old December 6th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 6, 8:22*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 5, 5:17*pm, "NormG" wrote:

wrote in message
wrote this crap:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Who made you the net cop?

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.
Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his drivel.

Hehe. Is there an echo in here?

Hurts to read the truth about what an asshole you are.

Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?
You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same thing
happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously instead of just
throwing out random BS that he knows people will argue with.

I can just ignore itchy. Just by seeing that he's posted does not tell
you what is in the post. Not so for the other loon. Just by seeing
that he's posted you pretty much know every word.

Yeah. You know how you lie and you know how I bust you lying.

But if I do reply to
something itchy related I can snip his blather too in the interest of
community unity.

The unity of assholes.

Old December 7th 10, 03:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same
thing happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously
instead of just throwing out random BS that he knows people will
argue with.

Or, we can just re-block Horvath.

That would be another way to go but I'm resisting it. For now. I mean, the
guy can be entertaining. At times.

Itchy or HH?

=====

Horvath. Itchie gets old real fast.
I've had him in the bin for the better part of a year now. Complete waste of
time.

Old December 7th 10, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 6, 8:43*pm, "NormG" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same
thing happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously
instead of just throwing out random BS that he knows people will
argue with.

Or, we can just re-block Horvath.

That would be another way to go but I'm resisting it. For now. I mean, the
guy can be entertaining. At times.

Itchy or HH?

=====

Horvath. Itchie gets old real fast.

Holy ****. Horvath doesn't get old to you? Death threats, sick jokes
about molesting children, the same shtick time and time again?
You think telling me to commit suicide is entertaining?
You really are one sick ****head.
Personally, I find Ichie vastly amusing. He ****s with you freaks so
well, and you're so ****ing stupid you show yourself for the asshole
you are with a post like this one.

I've had him in the bin for the better part of a year now. Complete waste of
time.

You're a complete waste of oxygen. A truely cowardly freak.