Another Ski Season Coming

Old September 11th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
CBJack

Default Another Ski Season Coming

Paid for my CB season pass yesterday. The price went way up, but since
I'm sorta old it's still within reach. All the pass prices went up
(though on a percentage basis my catagory increased the most) due to
"improvements on the mountain." according to CBMR.

Club Med gave up on CB which will in my opinion make CB a better place
to ski. No more lines of 10-12 Club Med guests snaking down the hill
following their instructor. I found that particularly annoying on
double diamond terrain.

Ended last year on Stockli SLs and expect to keep'em turning in 06-07.
Fun little ski with guts enough for most any snow condition. I think
they'd be better with plates of some sort under the bindings, but CB
doesn't have much in the way of race oriented shops or equipment.

It's getting closer. I'll try to get my 100+ days, you try to get
yours.

Jack

Old September 11th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Sam Seiber

CBJack wrote:
It's getting closer. I'll try to get my 100+ days, you try to get
yours.

Jack

I picked up my Loveland Pass last April. $243, same as April 2005.
To add to the passes I will be carrying this year, I have added a Winter
Park 4 pass. Right after I scored it, I noticed that WP added a lift
serving new advanced terrain. Cool.

As far as me getting in 100+ Days. Nope. Day job. I-70 can take the
"drive" to the slops right out of 'ya. I got in 43 days last season.
30 of 'em at my Beloved Loveland.

Sam "Should be less than 2 weeks to snowmaking at Loveland" Seiber