Schattie: A challenge.

Old July 20th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

Default Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

In article .com,
Clarencedarrow wrote:

Hey ****wad, why don't you all those firefighters he worked with for
decades?

I know you're having trouble with 8th Grade English. All isn't a verb.
It is a predeterminer, adjective, and pronoun, but never a verb. You're
a verb short in your bull****. Have fun jacking off wishing you had a real
life.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."
Old July 20th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 19, 10:07 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Hey ****wad, why don't you all those firefighters he worked with for
decades?

I know you're having trouble with 8th Grade English. All isn't a verb.
It is a predeterminer, adjective, and pronoun, but never a verb. You're
a verb short in your bull****. Have fun jacking off wishing you had a real
life.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

Sounds more like Scott everyday.

Please note: "Sounds" is a verb in the sentence above.

Old July 20th 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 20, 1:07 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Hey ****wad, why don't you all those firefighters he worked with for
decades?

I know you're having trouble with 8th Grade English. All isn't a verb.
It is a predeterminer, adjective, and pronoun, but never a verb. You're
a verb short in your bull****. Have fun jacking off wishing you had a real
life.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

An occasional misspelled word isn't too bad considering I was laughing
so hard. Anyway, parking lot boi tell me what constitutes a "real
life". Surely you can tell me with all your fabulous education (snork)
and living in your voluminous Winnebago. ****, when you jack off
(which is every time you see a picture of a dead extreme skier), you
have to do it in the parking lot cuz of space limitations. At least, I
can do it in the privacy of my own home.

PS: Sorry, I can't play any more because I have to go to work (today
is pay day - say Jeffy, have you ever seen a real payroll check?
Tomorrow vacation, off to Bermuda for a week.

PPS: You are such a stupid sorry assed loser.

Old July 20th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

Hey ****wad, why don't you all those firefighters he worked with for
decades?

I know you're having trouble with 8th Grade English. All isn't a verb.
It is a predeterminer, adjective, and pronoun, but never a verb. You're
a verb short in your bull****. Have fun jacking off wishing you had a
real
life.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

Sounds more like Scott everyday.

Nah. There are at least 3 words in Jeff's post the meaning of which Scott
would not be conversant in without a dictionary close at hand. Scott doesn't
seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer from
Jeff's need to appear literate.

Please note: "Sounds" is a verb in the sentence above.

Old July 20th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Sounds more like Scott everyday.
Please note: "Sounds" is a verb in the sentence above.

You're missing a noun. I crossed your "T" again, swabbie.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

Old July 20th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article Jg4oi.132935$1i1.93172@pd7urf3no,
Norm wrote:

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer from
Jeff's need to appear literate.

That's a grammer flame, dumbass. I don't need to appear literate. I am.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old July 21st 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Norm wrote:

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer from
Jeff's need to appear literate.

That's a grammer flame, dumbass. I don't need to appear literate. I am.

I suspect this response will soon start appearing in sig lines.

Old July 21st 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 20, 3:08 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Sounds more like Scott everyday.
Please note: "Sounds" is a verb in the sentence above.

You're missing a noun. I crossed your "T" again, swabbie.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

What noun is "missing"? In conversational English, an easily-presumed
noun or pronoun is often elided in the interest of quick speech.
However, if the sentence is too difficult for you to follow in its
casual breeziness, please allow me to be more complete:

Jeff Davis, the arrogant, name-dropping, parking-lot dwelling, science-
ignorant (but not afraid to show it), jargon-twisting professional
house-sitter, sounds more like Scott every day with his sophomoric
sexual allusions apparently attempting to be insults.

Please play again.

Old July 21st 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Norm wrote:

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer from
Jeff's need to appear literate.

That's a grammer flame, dumbass. I don't need to appear literate. I am.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Example of Jeff Doofus literacy - Pollups
Real Spelling - Polyps

Plenty more where that came from, folks.

Old July 21st 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Norm wrote:

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer from
Jeff's need to appear literate.

That's a grammer flame, dumbass. I don't need to appear literate. I am.

I suspect this response will soon start appearing in sig lines.

He's using the modern spelling. I saw it in another newsgroup so I know
it's correct.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Pepsi Challenge Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 2 January 22nd 07 07:29 PM
Pepsi Challenge--The Course Won Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 1 February 7th 05 01:29 PM
Artic Challenge L@ Snowboarding 2 January 27th 05 07:43 PM
Ski challenge of my Life steve a Snowboarding 0 October 28th 03 01:28 PM
Ski challenge of my life steve a Backcountry Skiing 0 October 28th 03 01:26 PM