Scottie Sighting

Old April 25th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Scottie Sighting

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
Lost Balls Baker wrote in message

These are the facts, Scotty. Learn to deal with them.

Fact. I was there. You didn't have the balls. Deal with the fact that you
are an insane coward. Fact.

Delusional I'll buy. Eunuch I'll buy. Tawdry charlatan whose subtrefuges
are unraveling in front of his audience- That's a substantial fact.

LOL

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old April 26th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 24, 2:45 pm, (FF Jr.) wrote:
In article ,

CNN

Now there's a reliable source. The net work that broke the false story
about gassing our on troops in Cambodia. More recently check out
their reporting on the Duke Lacrosse 3.

Just because he was the #6 Opposing Solo doesn't automatically make
him the rookie.

"He joined the Blue Angels in September 2005. A Navy statement said the pilot
had been on the team for two years and this was his first year as a
demonstration pilot."

So what has the pilot been doing for 2 years Jeffie, beating off like
you? You clearly implied the pilot was inexperienced and he wasn't.
You lose, period,

That quote is from the Army Times. First Year = Rookie. Your arrogant
bull**** tirade merits the Cheney Response. ie- Go **** Yourself.

You really are a retard. Face facts, you've got about as many friends
around here as FF which is zero. Get a life and just go away. Nothing
is going to change. Why spend time around people who know you're a big
fat phony and think you're frickin' loser. There are plenty of other
places or do you really crave abuse?

Old April 26th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

What does any of that have to do with the fact that there was never a
"SunOS Version 7" as you tried to claim?

You are a fraud and a charlatan. You don't know a ****ing thing about
Unix operating systems. You're bull****ting. You lied and weasled your
way out of meeting Abraham when you admit you had all the information you
needed to make that meeting. And you are publishing another crock of ****
here.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 26th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Rookie Sighting

Jeff Davis wrote:
Walt wrote:

But did he have what it takes to make it in Jackson Hole? That's what I
want to know.

Obviously not. The Air Force flies Vice Presidential security missions
in the JH airspace. Navy fly bys aren't cost effective.

WHOOSH!

//Walt
Old April 26th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:
(Jeff Davis) wrote in news:132t7l7baf55k43
:

Pilot Error. And he dumped the bird in a residential neighborhood.

And you know this how?

Much better information than you have.

More confirmation that Scottish is contagious.

Old April 26th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Walt wrote:

But did he have what it takes to make it in Jackson Hole? That's what I
want to know.

Obviously not. The Air Force flies Vice Presidential security missions
in the JH airspace. Navy fly bys aren't cost effective.

I propose we have a debate on "cost effectiveness" of any Vice Presidential
security missions.

Old April 27th 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 25, 4:06 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

Much better information than you have.

News Capital of the USA

Winnebago Network News from Parking Lot Central

"If there's any way to get it wrong, we'll find it."

Hot off of the "By what calculus" wire"(tin hat w coat
hangers).............. Here is our ace anchorman....
Jeff Doofus ...............er Davis - world famous for trying to stick
his nose up the ass of every ski bum in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Old April 28th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:

Hey, Jeffie? This wack job has pretty much the same rant when it comes to
me.
Personally, I found you to be highly educated, quite personable, and a
real
man. Short and ugly, mind you, but otherwise quite civilized and
entertaining.

Some ****wad poached that JHAF sticker right off my 'Roo Bar. I went
over to Ben Wilson's and got another fist full of 'em.

Biggers must have visited JH.

Old April 28th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 23, 9:35 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article om,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Apr 22, 7:43 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
You're a freak, Vinnie. Get help.
Now go **** yourself.

That would be the Cheney response.

Why am I not surprised?

Try to keep an open mind Dick. He's not so bad when you meet him in
person. Scott I mean. Not the Big Dick. The former manages to tie up
traffic where ever he goes in JH.

Do you mena the latter?

I tried to meet Scott once for a pleasant day of skiing and downhill
racing at Whistler a couple of years back. It was his suggestion, but
as soon as I agreed, he backed out. The offer still stands.

Bull****. You ain't got the balls, freak. You have stalked me in real life
and participated in a criminal conspiracy that has threatened my life.
Ergo, no race. No conversation. Now go **** yourself and make up another
whopper.