A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

Old August 31st 14, 11:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

Come over to my place, baby. Chez Skank er Buddha. We'll have fried bologna sandmiches
as soon as I get the can of Haveline Supreme off of my hotplate. The recipe is fried
bologna de Jeffy. For dessert, I've got day old Crispy Kremes from the 7-11.

If you wear that hot outfit, the black and white Metallica t-shirt with the red spandex
biking shorts, I might even wash my hands and don't forget the high top Converse
All Stars. I just re-covered my lawn chairs with cheese cloth I got at the AutoZone where
I get my duct tape for my motorcycle seat.

Of course you'll have to drink the grape kool-aid warm. bitch. I can't afford the ice.

Just look for the shack that has the rusted lawn mowers in front behind the 20 year old
clapped out Kawasaki. No I can't afford a new car, I can't hold a job.

Old September 1st 14, 01:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Why would he call a guy "bitch"?

Old September 1st 14, 01:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:15:53 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, August 31, 2014 5:16:41 PM UTC-6, Clarencedarrow wrote:

Why would he call a guy "bitch"?

because he calls everybody a bitch.
Old September 1st 14, 09:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:16:41 -0700 (PDT), Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

Come over to my place, baby. Chez Skank er Buddha. We'll have fried bologna sandmiches
as soon as I get the can of Haveline Supreme off of my hotplate. The recipe is fried
bologna de Jeffy. For dessert, I've got day old Crispy Kremes from the 7-11.

If you wear that hot outfit, the black and white Metallica t-shirt with the red spandex
biking shorts, I might even wash my hands and don't forget the high top Converse
All Stars. I just re-covered my lawn chairs with cheese cloth I got at the AutoZone where
I get my duct tape for my motorcycle seat.

Of course you'll have to drink the grape kool-aid warm. bitch. I can't afford the ice.

Just look for the shack that has the rusted lawn mowers in front behind the 20 year old
clapped out Kawasaki. No I can't afford a new car, I can't hold a job.

I'm sure he eats better than that. Since he doesn't have a job he
probably gets the maximum in food stamps. They're pretty generous
these days. Especially to the disabled.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 1st 14, 07:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 5:16:41 PM UTC-6, Clarencedarrow wrote:
Come over to my place, baby. Chez Skank er Buddha. We'll have fried bologna sandmiches

as soon as I get the can of Haveline Supreme off of my hotplate. The recipe is fried

bologna de Jeffy. For dessert, I've got day old Crispy Kremes from the 7-11.

If you wear that hot outfit, the black and white Metallica t-shirt with the red spandex

biking shorts, I might even wash my hands and don't forget the high top Converse

All Stars. I just re-covered my lawn chairs with cheese cloth I got at the AutoZone where

I get my duct tape for my motorcycle seat.

Of course you'll have to drink the grape kool-aid warm. bitch. I can't afford the ice.

Just look for the shack that has the rusted lawn mowers in front behind the 20 year old

clapped out Kawasaki. No I can't afford a new car, I can't hold a job.

I don't think he could go that long without mentioning trannies, diapers and mayo.
Old September 2nd 14, 02:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, September 1, 2014 3:03:12 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Monday, September 1, 2014 12:03:55 PM UTC-7, wrote:

[...]

No one I have ever dated was a tranny. Unlike you. No one wore diapers, unlike you, and certainly no woman ever made sick, disgusting jokes about molesting children.

Obviously, I date outside of your social circle. Holy ****, you're such a pathetic wimp Kerrison wouldn't **** you. That's seriously wimpy for a woman who ****ed Bootsie.

Of course you date outside of my social circle. I date women.
Old September 2nd 14, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:23:49 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Of course you date outside of my social circle. I date women.

Trunky couldn't get a date with sheep if he didn't have those velcro

oven mitts.

Oddly enough, I was up late last night flipping channels and ran across
Woody Allen's Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex.
Gene Wilder falls in love with an ewe. Hilarious. But he didn't
use the velcro mitts.

He didn't have to. You do.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 2nd 14, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Clarencedarrow wrote:
Come over to my place, baby. Chez Skank er Buddha. We'll have fried bologna sandmiches

Just look for the shack that has the rusted lawn mowers in front behind the 20 year old
clapped out Kawasaki. No I can't afford a new car, I can't hold a job.

Oh I found this from the distant past.... ROFL...

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/rec.skiing.alpine/bobaloobob$20whistler/rec.skiing.alpine/hvW17opNvK4

A. Part of my business in Whistler most certainly had to do
with gay ski week. My company loves doing business with the gay
ski organizations, and I checked in with the organizers to keep
our acquaintance fresh. Those meetings had nothing to do with
the main reason I was in Whistler. I leave you to guess,
because once again, the cabal proved they have no limits and no
conscience and will continue to attack and slander the man who
exposed them for the lying losers they are.
B. I'm not Scott. His contempt for you and your friends is
boundless, and he describes your dishonesty in tones dripping
with acid. You are a liar who was part of the conspiracy, you
know it exists, and you continue to act as a tool of the
conspiracy while appearing to be reasonable. To quote you, you
are "reprehensible". I must give you credit. On the outside,
you seem to be a reasonable man, and you tell outright lies in a
very reasonable tone. But you are still either knowingly lying
about Scott or repeating groundless accusations, and I don't
particularily care which it is, as the effect is the same.
C. Scott happened to be acquainted with one of the main
organizers of Altitude through his work with sexual abuse
survivors, and helped me out during some negotiations. He just
earned a week of free lodging and tickets, as my company will
make quite a healthy profit from this endeavor. Eat your heart
out.
D. I'm not surprised that only one person said anything about
another smearing cheap shot slander, while so many people
complain about the"flame" war starting up again. My
understanding of the meaning of flame is that it is malicious,
dishonest, slandering, lying false charges. I am merely setting
the record straight while continuing to remind rsa and the world
of the sickness of the people here. I do not flame and have no
intention of flaming. I simply point out obvious lies, and
refuse to participate in your cozy little conspiracy of silence.
You and your friends screwed my friend over and ruined a wacky
yet entertaining newsgroup. Get used to me reminding the world
of what you did.
Bob