A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

Old July 8th 17, 04:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

So I've read a good bit of the history of this newsgroup, and have contributed a bit myself - especially as of late. What I'm wondering is, if someone actually goes out of their way to meet this guy what will actually happen? Thoughts/comments?

I'm sort of thinking that he'll duck out for some reason or another. But say somehow you're able to arrange a meet - what is it that you/we/he think would transpire? My guess is that he would start foaming at the mouth, immediately. And after that the other party would say something like "I'm here to tell you that you are a jackass, and that you've made a fool of yourself for the past 22 years". And he would call you a dumb****. And you would laugh, and that would be it. He may be an angry blowhard, but I just don't think he has the balls to attack you without provocation. In fact, if somehow it did get physical I can virtually guarantee you he would run screaming to LE when he got his ass kicked.

That said, I don't have much on my social calendar, and I do have a good friend in Seattle.... All I need now is a GoPro camera and an airline ticket....

JP
Old July 8th 17, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 12:07:24 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

That said, I don't have much on my social calendar, and I do have a good friend in Seattle.... All I need now is a GoPro camera and an airline ticket...

Do it!! Set up a meeting place and time, get him to agree, and then film irrefutable evidence of him not showing up. Maybe take a video image of the date and time on your cellphone, for instance.

Old July 9th 17, 04:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
So I've read a good bit of the history of this newsgroup, and have contributed a bit myself - especially as of late. What I'm wondering is, if someone actually goes out of their way to meet this guy what will actually happen? Thoughts/comments?

If you came out here right now to the Puget Sound Area, I wouldn't waste one minute in thinking or dealing with an emotionally disturbed and mentally ill person who lives in a world of delusion. The weather is great right now, there are lots of trails to hike, mountain biking, bike trips, kayaking in the west Sound and the San Juan Islands.

There are sadly lots of people like Scooter living in Seattle, as there are many emotionally disturbed and damage people living in all big US and Canadian Cities. They need help, not confrontation..

Scooter was threatening anyone who was living in Seattle that was critical of his behavior on this newsgroup. He was threatening to shoot us, or make these weird indirect threats, like "I will be in your neighborhood tonight", combine with his paranoia, and his deterioration of his reasoning skills... The whole point of the court hearing was to tell him to leave us and alone..

Scooter is a delusional blowhard, who's real enemy is himself, and not taking care of his diabetes. It is also very, very sad, that he has all this rage and anger, when the world outside in the Seattle area is beautiful right now, from outdoor activities, to enjoy a beautiful time with friends, instead typing rage in a basement room..

If you come to Seattle, enjoy the city, (or how it is changing overnight with the building boom in South Lake Union) go to a place like Aguq Verde, rent some kayaks, enjoy a meal and a margarita on the water.. I doubt you would fly cross country to meet a mentally disturbed homeless person under a couple grocery carts and a tarp, and Scooter is pretty much in the same category.. I hardly doubt we are his only enemies, given he probably see many in the world that don't follow his anger as his enemy.
Old July 11th 17, 11:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sir Pumpaloaf
external usenet poster

On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 9:37:24 AM UTC+5:30, Jay Pique wrote:

I challenged the big pussy many years ago and he was such a little bitch he threatened to call the cops. He first said he wanted to fight, and I said I'd be happy to meet and beat him, even said we could get a sanctioned match, MMA style with boxing licenses. He's a coward.

Sir Pumpaloaf Meow Meow