A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

By the way, Trunky.

Old August 31st 14, 05:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Default By the way, Trunky.

Everyone knows your modus operendi by now, especially since you lost your
Enabler. Being an impotent and worthless blowhard, you just post more and more
disgusting insults hoping to drive people away. By this time, you should have learned
that you are powerless, your lies are repetitive and laughably transparent and people will
Ignore you, laugh at you or respond in kind. Have a nice Labor Day since you probably
won't remember too many more of them.
Old August 31st 14, 09:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]

Oh, well. At least you didn't falsely accuse me of molesting children. Or ****ing Anthea.

Hahaaha. Everyone knows she turned you down. Geezzzz, that's why you started all this **** in the first place.
Old September 1st 14, 09:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]

On Sun, 31 Aug 2014 17:21:51 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:52:53 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Oh, well. At least you didn't falsely accuse me of molesting children. Or ****ing Anthea.

Hahaaha. Everyone knows she turned you down. Geezzzz,

that's why you started all this **** in the first place.

Everybody except me, apparently. I never ****ed anything that fugly,
even drunk.

Then why were you always hitting on her?

She's not only terminally ugly, she's old, fat, and five bagger fugly.
Gawd knows what diseases Hobbs gave her.

Then why did you give her skis, lift tickets, and buy her dinner?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 1st 14, 07:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:21:51 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:52:53 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Oh, well. At least you didn't falsely accuse me of molesting children. Or ****ing Anthea.

Hahaaha. Everyone knows she turned you down. Geezzzz, that's why you started all this **** in the first place.

Everybody except me, apparently. I never ****ed anything that fugly, even drunk. But she'd bone you if you bought her a beer. Especially now. She's not only terminally ugly, she's old, fat, and five bagger fugly. Gawd knows what diseases Hobbs gave her.

Actually I did buy her a beer. And no, she didn't bone me.