A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

A job for trunky



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 10th 13, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 205
Default A job for trunky

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/9123128
Ads
  #2  
Old November 11th 13, 01:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,376
Default A job for trunky

Hahahahaha....you said job and trunky in the same sentence.

  #3  
Old November 11th 13, 04:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 471
Default A job for trunky

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 3:28:03 PM UTC-7, wrote:
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/9123128


Say, are you going to explain that trending chart to me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  #4  
Old November 12th 13, 02:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default A job for trunky

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:20:01 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:
Hahahahaha....you said job and trunky in the same sentence.


Trunky just needs a vacation. All expenses paid, to a fabulous, exclusive Brazilian island with rare species found nowhere else!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/atlas_obs...e_visited.html

I found a great flight from Seattle to Sao Paulo, with just one connection in DFW. The Brazilian navy will then transport him from SP airport to the island, in a private helicopter flight where he will meet a welcoming party of unique island residents. Bon voyage, Schattie!

Ssssssss!

Dave
  #5  
Old November 12th 13, 03:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 644
Default A job for trunky

Dave Stallard wrote:
On Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:20:01 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:
Hahahahaha....you said job and trunky in the same sentence.


Trunky just needs a vacation. All expenses paid, to a fabulous,
exclusive Brazilian island with rare species found nowhere else!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/atlas_obs...e_visited.html

I found a great flight from Seattle to Sao Paulo, with just one
connection in DFW. The Brazilian navy will then transport him from SP
airport to the island, in a private helicopter flight where he will
meet a welcoming party of unique island residents. Bon voyage,
Schattie!

Ssssssss!

Dave

If there is one per meter and the island is covered in them, what do
they eat? Did not think birds were snake food, and if they eat fish they
swim so leaving the island is an option. There can not be that many
small rodent type animals left.
  #6  
Old November 13th 13, 02:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default A job for trunky

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:47:46 AM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

And once again, Dickless Dave Stallard shows his hatred and clear desire to see me dead. No surprise he chooses snakes: psychopaths tend to like the squirming things.


Come, come, Schattie, surely "bleeding orifices, brain hemorrhaging, and kidney failure" are not novel experiences for you.

Well, two out of three anyway. The brain hemorrhage we can only hope for.

Dave
  #7  
Old November 18th 13, 01:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default A job for trunky

On Monday, November 11, 2013 11:17:09 PM UTC-5, comadrejo wrote:
Eastern/Timber Rattlesnakes are probably much deadlier than Golden
Lancehead Vipers, ditto with Mojave Rattlesnakes which are a hundred or
so miles south of Mammoth Mountain with has both a neurtoxin venom and
hemotoxin venom, compare to most vipers that only have hemotoxin venoms.


FWIW, wikipedia does say that "lanceheads are responsible for more human morbidity and deaths than any other group of snakes in either North or South America". I suppose when people think of the "deadliest" snake, they think of the one that kills the most people, but you're right this is a function of more things than just the venom - it's the delivery mechanism; the overlapping population densities of snakes, people, and medical workers; and more.

Dave
  #8  
Old November 18th 13, 02:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 644
Default A job for trunky

Dave Stallard wrote:
On Monday, November 11, 2013 11:17:09 PM UTC-5, comadrejo wrote:
Eastern/Timber Rattlesnakes are probably much deadlier than Golden
Lancehead Vipers, ditto with Mojave Rattlesnakes which are a
hundred or so miles south of Mammoth Mountain with has both a
neurtoxin venom and hemotoxin venom, compare to most vipers that
only have hemotoxin venoms.


FWIW, wikipedia does say that "lanceheads are responsible for more
human morbidity and deaths than any other group of snakes in either
North or South America". I suppose when people think of the
"deadliest" snake, they think of the one that kills the most people,
but you're right this is a function of more things than just the
venom - it's the delivery mechanism; the overlapping population
densities of snakes, people, and medical workers; and more.

Dave


& the mosquito is the top dog of all killers!
  #9  
Old November 18th 13, 03:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default A job for trunky

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 9:23:17 PM UTC-5, downhill wrote:

& the mosquito is the top dog of all killers!


No, it's the Plasmodium malaria protozoan that the mosquito carries that's the killer. The mosquito's just the passenger aircraft and bloodstream injection service that Plasmodium exploits. The mosquito doesn't know about that; it just wants to drink your blood.

Dave
  #10  
Old November 18th 13, 12:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,805
Default A job for trunky

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 21:23:17 -0500, downhill
wrote this crap:

Dave Stallard wrote:
On Monday, November 11, 2013 11:17:09 PM UTC-5, comadrejo wrote:
Eastern/Timber Rattlesnakes are probably much deadlier than Golden
Lancehead Vipers, ditto with Mojave Rattlesnakes which are a
hundred or so miles south of Mammoth Mountain with has both a
neurtoxin venom and hemotoxin venom, compare to most vipers that
only have hemotoxin venoms.


FWIW, wikipedia does say that "lanceheads are responsible for more
human morbidity and deaths than any other group of snakes in either
North or South America". I suppose when people think of the
"deadliest" snake, they think of the one that kills the most people,
but you're right this is a function of more things than just the
venom - it's the delivery mechanism; the overlapping population
densities of snakes, people, and medical workers; and more.

Dave


& the mosquito is the top dog of all killers!


Nope. I believe it's humans.


There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How's the weather, Trunky? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 2 August 15th 13 12:18 PM
And even more proof of Trunky's lies Scottum Alpine Skiing 52 April 10th 10 04:54 PM
Trunky on Joe Brown pigo[_2_] Alpine Skiing 1 November 12th 09 12:42 AM
Trunky-trunky butt chic! Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 0 May 29th 04 03:02 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.