Is XlMeister possessed?

Old July 27th 18, 10:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Is XlMeister possessed?

Here's an oldie-but-goodie!

On Monday, May 31, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, XlMeister wrote:

Glad to see your silent support for people who say I sodomize my step-son
and like dick in my face, and your objections to calling people who say this
stuff "slime."

Nice to know where your values are.

I am proud to add your name to the "RSA Hall of Slime," those people who
think it's perfectly all right to say I **** my step-son up the ass, but
scream and whine when I object to this totally disgusting and vile talk.

Old July 28th 18, 01:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 12:53:59 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, July 27, 2018 at 3:44:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Here's an oldie-but-goodie!

On Monday, May 31, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, XlMeister wrote:

Glad to see your silent support for people who say I sodomize my step-son
and like dick in my face, and your objections to calling people who say this
stuff "slime."

Nice to know where your values are.

I am proud to add your name to the "RSA Hall of Slime," those people who
think it's perfectly all right to say I **** my step-son up the ass, but
scream and whine when I object to this totally disgusting and vile talk.

You really hate people who loathe child molesters, eh, chimo? How disgusting. How typical. Are you really wasting a lot of time digging in the archives for twenty year old filth? What a freak!!!!!

Are you saying that what your friend Bert wrote was filth???
Old July 28th 18, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Bert was/is such a creep. His wheezing made it even more creepy..
Old July 28th 18, 05:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

“Bert is one of the finest men I have ever know”

Bert is a creep. who nows wears a fez and plays with musical spoons..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfgPV5vP_YU&t=329s

You, Mr. Emotionally Disturbed, live a very lonely and very sad life.. Perhaps a medical vacation to Costa Rica to salvage the rest of your teeth? Go to a dentist, denture wearer..
Old July 28th 18, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Scooter, You are a deranged moron. You live in a fantasy world. You look like a weeble wobble, you look like you are missing half your teeth. I am on a Flight over the Atlantic coming back to Seattle, and guess what? Your idiotic fantasies about “meets” are just that idiotic fantasies. The Wizard of Oz had a better gimmick, “I am Oz”. You, Scooter, just act like a complete lonely idiot, just repeating Shibboleths.. Go to some moldy Tennis Courts to play your fantasy tennis, with your delusions of self grandeur..
Old July 28th 18, 11:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 10:13:22 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

.Bert is one of the finest men I have ever known.

That says a lot. So one of the finest men you know was kicked out of
teaching at North Seattle Community College? You must know some REAL
losers.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old July 29th 18, 01:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 5:40:01 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 3:42:24 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
Scooter, You are a deranged moron. You live in a fantasy world. You look like a weeble wobble, you look like you are missing half your teeth. I am on a Flight over the Atlantic coming back to Seattle, and guess what? Your idiotic fantasies about “meets” are just that idiotic fantasies. The Wizard of Oz had a better gimmick, “I am Oz”. You, Scooter, just act like a complete lonely idiot, just repeating Shibboleths.. Go to some moldy Tennis Courts to play your fantasy tennis, with your delusions of self grandeur..

Teddy, you pathetic little bitch, you are off your meds and foaming at the mouth. Go **** yourself. And remember, I have no delusions about being able to do whatever I want to do if you show up. You are insane. Obviously, there is no help for you, wimp.

What is it, Scooter? You want me to show up in some moldy Tennis Courts in Lower Woodland Park to spew my **** in person? or having me show up gives you the right to use whatever force is necessary? What Scooter is going to show up, Self Delusions in Grandeur Scooter? or Paranoid Scooter? You live in a fantasy world, a very lonely fantasy world.

Hanging out at AA meetings doesn't make you an Addictions Counselor. Even if you got licensed as an Addictions Counselor, I highly doubt it lasted long, given your instability. Much like your fantasies of being in Vietnam, being a cop, and all the other fantasies you conjured up to make your life feel better. You make up a Fantasy world, much like your fantasy that God has a plan for you. In reality you are a lonely senior citizen with little to no teeth, health problems and alone. Posting anger on an Usenet group is no way to go through life, you should spend more time trying to find the right denture creme.. Get some help..
Old July 29th 18, 02:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

What is it, Scooter? You want me to show up in some moldy Tennis Courts in Lower Woodland Park to spew my **** in person? or having me show up gives you the right to use whatever force is necessary? What Scooter is going to show up, Self Delusions in Grandeur Scooter? or Paranoid Scooter? You live in a fantasy world, a very lonely fantasy world.

You are insane. Take your meds. The last three times you got off your meds and I challenged you to stalk me in person, you claimed to be on a ****ing airplane.

I was on a ****ing airplane. Wifi helps with those 9 hours flight from Heathrow. Getting Usenet Loons to drool about violence and talk about how powerful and almighty they are, kills the time.. Enjoy your fantasy world. Hope the neuropathy and bleeding gums doesn't impede it too much..

You are projecting your own instability, idiot. Making up ridiculous false allegations. As usual.

Much like your fantasies of being in Vietnam, being a cop, and all the other fantasies you conjured up to make your life feel better.

You mean all the real world experiences you need to denigrate, without any proof whatsoever of your charges that I am lying? The only liar here is you, dumb****.

You make up a Fantasy world, much like your fantasy that God has a plan for you.

Pure projection, Wack Job. Take your meds, your fantasies are getting bat**** crazy. Bipolar with schizophrenia, eh, Wack Job?

Holy ****, you go off on a deranged rant, and you accuse ME of posting anger? You are insane. Twenty years of the same insanity. Call your shrink.. SHOW THE POST, TED!!!!!!!!!
And don't forget: go **** yourself, you sick freak.

Old July 29th 18, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 7:32:50 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 7:20:55 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:

You are insane. Take your meds. The last three times you got off your meds and I challenged you to stalk me in person, you claimed to be on a ****ing airplane.

I was on a ****ing airplane. Wifi helps with those 9 hours flight from Heathrow. Getting Usenet Loons to drool about violence and talk about how powerful and almighty they are, kills the time.. Enjoy your fantasy world. Hope the neuropathy and bleeding gums doesn't impede it too much..

You are insane, Waldron. Clue time. YOU are a Usenet Loon who committed perjury and lied under oath, not to mention a craven coward falsely accused me of threatening your life. Take your meds. Tell me something, Mr. Fantasy World. Does being on a plane make you crazy, because this is the third time lately you have shown up foaming at the mouth and claiming you were returning from some fantasy destination.

I travel, you should try it sometimes, and where I traveled, whether it is the Haute Savoie, Valais/Wallis Canton or Belgravia Neighborhood in London were hardly fantasies..

Old July 30th 18, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 12:11:39 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 6:19:31 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Disgusting, stupid, typical chimo filth. As usual. Say hello to your parole officer for me.

You betrayed your best friend Bert by telling horrible lies. A good and decent man who had treated you very well.