So Quiet Here

Old July 13th 14, 05:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

Default So Quiet Here

On 13/07/2014 05:45, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:39:20 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

Yeah, well, you know facebook. Though we've come to accept the

impotence of our mental deficient, there is still the abundance of
caution thing.

Impotence?

You obviously recognise yourself as mentally deficient and don't attempt
to deny it. Cool.
Old July 14th 14, 06:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 14/07/2014 03:41, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:51:28 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 13/07/2014 05:45, twobuddha wrote:

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:39:20 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

Yeah, well, you know facebook. Though we've come to accept the

impotence of our mental deficient, there is still the abundance of

caution thing.

Impotence?

You obviously recognise yourself as mentally deficient and don't attempt

to deny it. Cool.

Oh, please. How pathetic. I obviously recognize you as a psychopathic,

cowardly pathological liar and you don't attempt to deny it, idiot.

I've denied it regularly and do so again, but it doesn't suit your
reality to remember it, whereas you "remember" lots of things that never
happened.

And anyway, what a fake, untrained "counsellor" recognises is not very
important.

Old July 14th 14, 11:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 14/07/2014 11:48, twobuddha wrote:
On Sunday, July 13, 2014 11:22:08 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 14/07/2014 03:41, twobuddha wrote:

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:51:28 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:

On 13/07/2014 05:45, twobuddha wrote:

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:39:20 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

Yeah, well, you know facebook. Though we've come to accept the

impotence of our mental deficient, there is still the abundance of

caution thing.

Impotence?

You obviously recognise yourself as mentally deficient and don't attempt

to deny it. Cool.

Oh, please. How pathetic. I obviously recognize you as a psychopathic,

cowardly pathological liar and you don't attempt to deny it, idiot.

I've denied it regularly and do so again, but it doesn't suit your

reality to remember it, whereas you "remember" lots of things that never

happened.

Oh, please. That is the typical tactic used by a pathological liar, you blithering idiot.

And unlike you, my memory is quite good remembering your vileness and
terrorism.

QED.

You can't even remember my name Scat.

Old July 14th 14, 11:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 07/12/2014 06:39 PM, pigo wrote:

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:24:35 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

Again, nobody died at Watergate. The more Obomination news I hear
the angrier I get. Our government doesn't have to be our friend,
but goddammit it shouldn't be our enemy.

It's even becoming apparent to the more thinking supporters and those
that accept political correctness as legitimate that there is
something wrong here. It's not a big leap to think that they could be
next.

There's always facebook. Or you can post a link to google photos
or something. I once clocked a full-size dachshund sprinting
flat-out at 7 mph. Perhaps the athletic ones go a bit faster.

Yeah, well, you know facebook. Though we've come to accept the
impotence of our mental deficient, there is still the abundance of
caution thing. What about when it gets diagnose as terminal? Best to
keep information close.

My dachshunds are 12 and 17 pounds. Full size goes about 30. That's
hauling ass on 2" legs!!!!

Daughter has one of the minis. I think she came from a puppy mill -- if
she were human she'd certainly be diagnosed as autistic, or maybe
Asperger's. She only understands what SHE wants, and is only minimally
interactive. The cats understand that patting something repeatedly
means "come here", but the dog isn't really clear on the subject. She's
very protective of my daughter, though. The bad part of that is that
she interprets any surprising occurrence as an attack and behaves
accordingly.

Maybe I'll get a non traceable photo link or add them to Horvath's?

Whatever. No point in worrying about **** until it actually looks like
it might hit the fan in the very near future.

--
Cheers, Bev

Subscribe today to "Fire in the Hole - the Quarterly Journal
for Incinerator Toilet Enthusiasts" -- Andrew
Old July 15th 14, 05:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 15/07/2014 01:50, twobuddha wrote:

You can't even remember my name Scat.

Then remind me,

It's staring you in the face. Stupid is as stupid does.

You know, how you kept telling the BIG LIE claiming I was likely to
hunt your dumb ass down in ****ing Italy?

Never suggested that once. I'd have kept the fact that I'm in Italy
secret from you if I thought it was ever a possibility that you could
afford the airfare and hadn't realised you're just a big blowhard.

Before I realised that I was worried about coming to the US with my
family for an Invasion you knew all about, but that was long ago and
we've been to several others since.

Old July 15th 14, 11:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 15/07/2014 10:15, twobuddha wrote:
On Monday, July 14, 2014 10:50:15 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:

Before I realised that I was worried about coming to the US with my

family for an Invasion you knew all about, but that was long ago and

we've been to several others since.

What invasion I knew all about, you blithering idiot? When you told that ridiculous lie...

Refutation with proof just posted.

You really have no clue how transparent you people are to a trained counselor, do you?

"trained" ? Like a seal ???

You have no clue how stupid you look to a normal person do you ?

Old July 15th 14, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 14:24:35 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

And on a more fun note. I'm thinking of going to the Dachshund races
soon. Should be hilarious. Too bad we can't post pictures here. Maybe
we'd get more than 2 posts per month?

There's always facebook. Or you can post a link to google photos or
something. I once clocked a full-size dachshund sprinting flat-out at 7
mph. Perhaps the athletic ones go a bit faster.

Do they go faster if you're shooting at them?

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old July 16th 14, 12:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:50:44 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Ah, Horvath is dating a cripple. Why am I not surprised?

You saw her pic. Your only comment was on my sandals.

Horvath, you're bragging about ****ing a cripple.

Does she look crippled?

The whole ****ing pic is a fraud, and I'm supposed to
believe you're ****ing a decent looking womanA?

So you do think she's decent looking. She's better than anything you
could ever get.

Hey, does she like your diapers?

Did I look like I was wearing diapers?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 16th 14, 03:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 19:19:10 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Ah, Horvath is dating a cripple. Why am I not surprised?

You saw her pic. Your only comment was on my sandals.

Horvath, you're bragging about ****ing a cripple.

Does she look crippled?

Of course. She is being civil to you. Obviously a retard.

She was in intelligence in the military. That's more than you can
ever say. And she was being more than civil. Look close at the pic,
my hand was on her butt and she had a big smile.

The whole ****ing pic is a fraud, and I'm supposed to

believe you're ****ing a decent looking womanA?

So you do think she's decent looking. She's better than anything you

could ever get.

Go check out a pic of Lurleen.

I did.

You idiots saw her in person. Six foot tall showgirl body.

Ha Ha. You are seriously demented.

And never would **** a clown like you with bird**** on your shoulder boards.

I rubbed out the Field Marshall rank so I don't have to send my men
out to kill dumbasses like you.

Hey, does she like your diapers?

Did I look like I was wearing diapers?

Yes. Idiot. You also look like you are hiding your rank. Why?

I just told you, dumbass.

Old July 16th 14, 05:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 16/07/2014 00:48, twobuddha wrote:
On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 4:25:06 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 15/07/2014 10:15, twobuddha wrote:

What invasion I knew all about, you blithering idiot? When you told that ridiculous lie...

Refutation with proof just posted.

Really? Then post the actual details of the trip, idiot.

Since I had no idea when and at what resort your gathering
of assholes would occur...

So you were lying when you said you'd come then ?