What's Wrong With This Picture?

Old December 10th 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default What's Wrong With This Picture?

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...08599203628500
Old December 10th 10, 06:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 12/10/10 9:28 AM, pigo wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...08599203628500

She needs more ab work to build a sound core for serious skiing?

Or the lack of sharks?

I do admire the life-like decoys floating in the water...
Old December 10th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 10, 9:28*am, pigo wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...-swimming-and-...

What does this have to do with skiing? The ****ing Red Sea? STOP
DRINKING YOUR BREAKFAST!!!!

Old December 10th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 12/10/10 10:08, lal_truckee wrote:

On 12/10/10 9:28 AM, pigo wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...08599203628500

She needs more ab work to build a sound core for serious skiing?

We can't tell about her abs until she improves her posture.

Or the lack of sharks?

I do admire the life-like decoys floating in the water...

Those were sharks disguised as decoys. Don't you remember Chevy Chase's
'Candygram' routine?

Has no one considered the possibility that the sharks in question have
had electrodss implanted in their brains by the fNO CARRIER
Old December 10th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 12/10/10 9:28 AM, pigo wrote:
*http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...-swimming-and-...

She needs more ab work to build a sound core for serious skiing?

We can't tell about her abs until she improves her posture.

Or the lack of sharks?

I do admire the life-like decoys floating in the water...

Those were sharks disguised as decoys. *Don't you remember Chevy Chase's
'Candygram' routine?

Has no one considered the possibility that the sharks in question have
had electrodss implanted in their brains by the fNO CARRIER

Yeah, and Obama was born in Kenya, too. Everything Bob Thompson says
about me is as real as the Swift Boat "facts" about Kerry. Sarah
Palin has a heart of gold. George Bush was a great president. Bev
Ashley is a compassionate, decent, pretty woman.
Damn these electrodes hurt.
Old December 10th 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 10, 1:32*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...-swimming-and-...
ohibited-Red-Sea/photo//101209/ids_photos_india_wl/ra1445592323.jpg//s:/tim*e/2
0101210/wl_time/08599203628500

*The sign is in English at an Egyptian Resort that caters to Russians. *

Speaking of Russians, they do know how to have fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFZcsVcRH8

I am all for all signs to be in French, the language of the civilized,
just to **** off Horvath. *We need more Quebecois and less Anglophones
to help us in these wintry times.

Geez, Teddy, remember when you told a judge and a cop that I had
threatened you in an online post? I have to confess. I wrote it in
French. It was a very civilized threat. Happy to show it to you.
Old December 10th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On 12/10/10 9:28 AM, pigo wrote:
*http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...-swimming-and-...

She needs more ab work to build a sound core for serious skiing?

We can't tell about her abs until she improves her posture.

Or the lack of sharks?

I do admire the life-like decoys floating in the water...

Those were sharks disguised as decoys. *Don't you remember Chevy Chase's
'Candygram' routine?

Has no one considered the possibility that the sharks in question have
had electrodss implanted in their brains by the fNO CARRIER

There are people insisting that it is an Israeli plot.
Old December 11th 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 12/10/10 9:28 AM, pigo wrote:
*http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...-swimming-and-...

She needs more ab work to build a sound core for serious skiing?

We can't tell about her abs until she improves her posture.

Or the lack of sharks?

I do admire the life-like decoys floating in the water...

Those were sharks disguised as decoys. *Don't you remember Chevy Chase's
'Candygram' routine?

Has no one considered the possibility that the sharks in question have
had electrodss implanted in their brains by the fNO CARRIER

There are people insisting that it is an Israeli plot.- Hide quoted text -

Holy ****, I think BOTH of these teabagging wack jobs are serious.

Alta Picture Guy Gumby Alpine Skiing 32 March 9th 06 02:46 PM
Picture for Jeff Armin Alpine Skiing 1 February 12th 05 02:53 PM
What's wrong... II Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 33 April 8th 04 09:59 PM
What's wrong with this picture? Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 1 April 5th 04 04:13 PM
technique is wrong or ski size is wrong: could you please help? S. S. Nordic Skiing 3 January 20th 04 11:02 AM