ZERMATT

Old December 11th 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default ZERMATT

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:39:41 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Don't know any whores. *Never bought a whore.

Bull****. Liar. *You probably pay top dollar, and she puts a bag over
your face.

Horvie, some of us are manly men and get to bone good looking women
because we are manly men.
Since you are a nerdy pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy, you pay.
Never bought a whore. You brag about buying whores. Dumb****.

Bull**** Liar. Show up in Detroit and claim to be a manly man. Show
up at Fort Lewis and claim to be a man.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 11th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Don't know any whores. Never bought a whore.

Bull****. Liar. You probably pay top dollar, and she puts a bag over
your face.

Horvie, some of us are manly men and get to bone good looking women
because we are manly men.
Since you are a nerdy pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy, you pay.
Never bought a whore. *You brag about buying whores. *Dumb****.

Bull**** Liar.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You pathetic nerdy pussy. You pay.
Dumb****.

*Show up in Detroit and claim to be a manly man.

And where am I supposed to show up, ppppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy?
Address? Verified name? Or am I supposed to hang out at Hooter's and
ask the waitresses if you've been in lately?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
Thanks for confirming what a pussy you are.

*Show
up at Fort Lewis and claim to be a man.

And who am I supposed to make that claim to? Give me a name of
somebody that knows you, ppppppuuuuusssssyyyy, and I will. One thing
for su after he reads this crap, if he ever knew you at all, he'll
never talk to you again. Unless he wants to tell you what a
ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy you are.
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public. Again. You must miss Bubba.
When does he get paroled?
Old December 12th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Dec 11, 11:03*am, wrote:

Bull****. Liar. *You probably pay top dollar, and she puts a bag over
your face.

She ?

Old December 12th 10, 01:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 11, 5:16*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Dec 11, 11:03*am, wrote:

Bull****. Liar. *You probably pay top dollar, and she puts a bag over
your face.

She ?

Holy ****. Yabapussy himself takes a cheap shot, using the homophobic
tactic he is famous for.
Of course, Yabapussy never has had and never will have the balls to
make a crack like that in person.
IDAHO PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!!!
Old December 12th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 15:20:50 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

*Show up in Detroit and claim to be a manly man.

And where am I supposed to show up, ppppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy?
Address? Verified name? Or am I supposed to hang out at Hooter's and
ask the waitresses if you've been in lately?

There's a start. Go the Sterling Heights Hooters and ask for Horvath.

*Show
up at Fort Lewis and claim to be a man.

And who am I supposed to make that claim to? Give me a name of
somebody that knows you,

Walk up to, oh wait, "Knuckle up," to the Officer's Club at Fort Lewis
and ask for Horvath. Make sure you have your hat on, place it on the
bar, and ring the bell, dumbass.

Old December 12th 10, 06:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Show up in Detroit and claim to be a manly man.

And where am I supposed to show up, ppppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy?
Address? *Verified name? *Or am I supposed to hang out at Hooter's and
ask the waitresses if you've been in lately?

There's a start. *Go the Sterling Heights Hooters and ask for Horvath.

Rrrriiiiigggghhhtttt. Here's a start, which you ignored like the
pussy you a verified name and address.

Show
up at Fort Lewis and claim to be a man.

And who am I supposed to make that claim to? *Give me a name of
somebody that knows you,

Walk up to, oh wait, "Knuckle up," to the Officer's Club at Fort Lewis
and ask for Horvath. *Make sure you have your hat on, place it on the
bar, and ring the bell, dumbass.

What part of "give me the name of somebody who knows you" escaped your
reading comprehension?
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again, and proving for the
thousandth time what a lying, manipulative, dickless coward you are.

Old December 12th 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

Don't know any whores. *Never bought a whore. *Unlike you. *Only
desperate pppppuuussssiiiiieeeessss pay for sex, you desperate pussy.

Yes, we all know that your terms for them are "male escorts",
"gigolos," "rent-boys," and "hustlers". And we all know that you have
paid plenty for them. Or is it the other way around? How much do
Bert and your MS butt buddy pay you?
Old December 12th 10, 03:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 11, 6:16*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Dec 11, 11:03*am, wrote:

Bull****. Liar. *You probably pay top dollar, and she puts a bag over
your face.

She ?

LOL !!!!!

See? No need for quotes. We know who this is about!!!!! ROTFLMAO
Old December 12th 10, 07:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 12, 7:08*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
Don't know any whores. *Never bought a whore. *Unlike you. *Only
desperate pppppuuussssiiiiieeeessss pay for sex, you desperate pussy.

Yes, we all know that your terms for them are "male escorts",
"gigolos," "rent-boys," and "hustlers". *

You all know that? How would you know that? Ooooops, you're just
pulling another ridiculous lie out of your ass the same way you pull
dicks out of your mouth.

And we all know that you have
paid plenty for them. *Or is it the other way around? *How much do
Bert and your MS butt buddy pay you?

Kiss your job goodbye, should be in Colorado in Febuary. Anybody at
your employer gay? They are just going to LOVE your insane
homophobia, you pathetic pussy.
I've got a term for you. Coward.

Old December 12th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 11, 11:03*am, wrote:

Bull****. Liar. *You probably pay top dollar, and she puts a bag over
your face.

She ?

LOL !!!!!

See? No need for quotes. We know who this is about!!!!! ROTFLMAO

See? No need to point out Bob Thompson's deranged homophobia, and his
obsession with transexuality. For good reason. I'll bet that Tranny
Boob has bought a few bj's from shemales in his life. Indeed, I'll
bet that is his preference.
What is truly hilarious is that the freak is just jealous. He never
boned a woman as fine as Lurleen in his entire life.
Bob and Yabapussy. IDAHO PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!!

Zermatt? NM European Ski Resorts 5 March 20th 06 03:20 AM
Zermatt miltonskyring European Ski Resorts 14 February 24th 06 11:48 AM
ZERMATT Flavio Silva European Ski Resorts 4 October 25th 05 12:12 AM
Zermatt Sandy Clyburn European Ski Resorts 21 January 21st 04 07:33 PM
Where to ski besides Zermatt? Johannes European Ski Resorts 15 November 25th 03 08:55 AM