To the Sick Stalking Freaks of RSA

Old May 25th 04, 10:09 PM
Two Buddha

Default To the Sick Stalking Freaks of RSA

Hello, you despicable, vile, cowardly assholes.
Same old ****, I see. I read about three posts, counted fifteen lies,
and decided that I didn't need to counter each and every one. Waste
of time. Waste of energy. Easier to teach a pig to sing than to
teach ethics, morals, and decency to the psychopaths of rsa.
Hey, freaks?
Havn't heard from any reporters yet. Not that I am worried about it.
All they have to do is read rsa and they know who is telling the
truth. But send them anyway, assholes. What? They blew you off as
the freaks you are? No surprise. Easy enough to spot a usenet
psychopath, and this group and the Nam freaks that gutless anonymous
REMF Assholepax recruited are as full of **** as you are.
To the freaks who committed felonies and went to the real world to lie
to my licensing authorities and try to cost me my livelihood: they
laughed at you. They spotted your for the sick freaks you are
immediately. The observer will note that not ONE of the regular
psychopaths who comprise this newsgroup had any moral or ethical
problems with real world harassment and stalking. Nor have they ever
objected to vile defamations, death threats, real world stalking, and
all the rest of the felonies the freaks of rsa have committed.
Clue time, you dickless, gutless freaks.
I don't post because you revolt me. Anytime any of you sick freaks
want to spew your filth in person, come get some. None of you ever
have, none of you ever will: you hide behind your computers and spew
your vile. No surprise you try to recruit others to do your dirty
work: none of you have the balls to do it yourself, in person.
I lack the words to tell you how much I loathe you. You are among the
most despicable creatures on the planet, a self-selecting group of the
most psychopathic freaks in existence. Your peers are child
molesters, rapists, perverts, and the like. Many of you have
committed felonies to silence the truth about your depravations. Clue
time, freaks. Better check Washington state law.
Kiss my ass, freaks.
You may now foam at the mouth. I won't read it. I'll just stop in
every once in a while, push your buttons, and you will show decent
people what you are made of.
****, maggots, rot, fermented splooge, sewer waste, the freaks of rsa.
Old May 25th 04, 10:50 PM
Wally

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
om...

| I don't post because you revolt me. Anytime any of you sick freaks
| want to spew your filth in person, come get some.

Where do you live Scott? Whats your telephone number Scott? Are code too
please.

Or are you just bull****ting like normal?