Silverton - ski season is on!

Old September 7th 04, 06:22 PM
snoig

Default Silverton - ski season is on!

Some of the first turns of the season.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/

snoig
Old September 7th 04, 07:25 PM
Sam Seiber

snoig wrote:

Some of the first turns of the season.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/

snoig

Yes, I heard about it last night on one of the Denver TV news
programs. Claimed them to be the first in North America to open.
Faaah. In my book it doesn't count, UNLESS they stay open!
If their lifts aren't running this weekend, the date DOESN'T count!

Sam "Waiting 6 more weeks for my Beloved Loveland to open" Seiber
Old September 7th 04, 09:29 PM
bdubya

On 7 Sep 2004 11:22:35 -0700, (snoig) wrote:

Some of the first turns of the season.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/

snoig

Dear Sir,

Bite me.

Yrs, etc.
bw
Old September 8th 04, 02:12 AM
H. R. Bob Hofmann

(snoig) wrote in message . com...
Some of the first turns of the season.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/

snoig

Amazing - I was there on Sept 1 and not a snowflake in sight.

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann
Old September 8th 04, 02:16 AM
Walt

bdubya wrote:
On 7 Sep 2004 11:22:35 -0700, (snoig) wrote:

Some of the first turns of the season.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/

snoig

Dear Sir,

Bite me.

Yrs, etc.
bw

It is considered a serious breach of usenet etiquette to quote an
entire post, adding only "Me too" as a way of expressing agreement.
Normally, I would never even consider such an action. However, in this
case an exception is warranted.

Bite Me, too.

--
// Walt
//

Old September 8th 04, 03:27 AM
AstroPax

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:16:56 -0400, Walt
wrote:

Bite Me, too.

I was thinking the same thing until I noticed all of those nasty
rocks, so I don't care.

I think it's some sort of sick marketing scam.

Ask me if I care...in two months.

-Astro

---
maximum exposure f/2.8
http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/03-04/index.htm
---

Old September 8th 04, 01:35 PM
Let Mikey Ski It!

Bob Lee wrote:

Walt wrote:

bdubya wrote:
On 7 Sep 2004 11:22:35 -0700, (snoig) wrote:

Some of the first turns of the season.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/

snoig

Dear Sir,

Bite me.

Yrs, etc.
bw

It is considered a serious breach of usenet etiquette to quote an
entire post, adding only "Me too" as a way of expressing agreement.
Normally, I would never even consider such an action. However, in this
case an exception is warranted.

Bite Me, too.

Me too.

Bob

I agree with this post.

Mike...

--
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us
Carpe powder-diem
Old September 10th 04, 12:18 AM
TCS

Yes, I heard about it last night on one of the Denver TV news
programs. Claimed them to be the first in North America to open.
Faaah. In my book it doesn't count, UNLESS they stay open!
If their lifts aren't running this weekend, the date DOESN'T count!

If you always followed that rule, then half or more of Killington's opening
dates would be bogus.

(BTW, I agree with you.)

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Loveland opens in 6 weeks.