Flow Flight 3 binding highback won't stay down when open

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
MaKoRide

Default Flow Flight 3 binding highback won't stay down when open

I have been out twice riding new Flow Flight 3 bindings. The left
highback stays down when open and I can get my boot out easily. The
right highback pops back up and I have to hold it open. I ride a
regular stance so my right binding needs to be user friendly.

Possible solutions:

1) get another pair - Ski Market says these are working as designed
and no dice on a warrantee claim. They say some stay down and some
don't. Also they tell me these will break in and stay down later.

2) get better bindings - The floor display Flow M9 binding I looked at
had much more friction in the highback pivot and stayed open. Any
comments from owners?

3) repair what I have - Perhaps add a very thin plastic washer in the
pivot to increase friction?

4) switch right and left - Can I swap out the sole plates and straps
making left into right and vise versa?

CAn Breck and Keystone stay open? hr(bob) [email protected] Alpine Skiing 1 November 20th 07 05:37 PM
Flow Amp 9 Binding: Should I? [email protected] Snowboarding 13 November 21st 05 04:18 PM
flow binding size roxbury Snowboarding 1 November 14th 05 05:20 PM
Flow FL-11 and FL-110 binding Dean Snowboarding 0 March 7th 04 11:34 PM
How late in the season does Mt Bachelor usually stay open? A Guy Named Steve Alpine Skiing 1 November 29th 03 10:09 PM