What are the best online snowboard shops?

Old February 7th 05, 05:43 PM
Scott

Default What are the best online snowboard shops?

Can someone tell me what the best online snowboards shops are.
Does anyone have any favorites? Any I should stay away from?

Scott

Old February 7th 05, 06:06 PM
Chris Stringer

Hey Scott,

Well not to toot my own horn, but I hope you will stop by and check out
my online shop at http://www.rdcshop.com. We offer free shipping on all
orders over $175 and no sales tax. We are based in beautiful Bend,
Oregon 20 minutes from Mt. Bachelor ski area, and all of our employees
board, ski or do both.

Please check stop by the site or feel free to call us toll free at
1.877.BEND.SKI.

Thanks.

Chris Stringer
RDCShop.com Online Board Shop
Bend Ski and Board Sport
1009 NW Galveston
Bend, OR 97701
Email:
Web:
http://www.rdcshop.com
Fax: 541.312.1159
Local Phone: 541.389.4667
Toll Free Phone: 1.877.BEND.SKI
Offering FREE SHIPPING on US orders over $175

Old February 7th 05, 07:46 PM
Sharkie

The House: http://www.the-house.com

Great prices.

Old February 8th 05, 02:48 AM
Mike T

Can someone tell me what the best online snowboards shops are.
Does anyone have any favorites? Any I should stay away from?

What are you looking for? Can't help you w/ boots, boards, bindings unless
you are looking for boards or bindings direct from small manufacturers
(e.g. Donek boards, Prior boards, Catek bindings)

But if you are looking for things like tuning supplies, wax, etc:

www.tognar.com
www.race-werk.com

Mike T

Old February 8th 05, 03:14 AM
David

"Chris Stringer" wrote in message ups.com...
Hey Scott,

Well not to toot my own horn, but I hope you will stop by and check out
my online shop at http://www.rdcshop.com. We offer free shipping on all
orders over $175 and no sales tax. We are based in beautiful Bend,
Oregon 20 minutes from Mt. Bachelor ski area, and all of our employees
board, ski or do both.

I've shopped there before and expect to do it again on a future visit to Bend.
But I don't expect to get from there to Mt Bachelor in 20 minutes. How fast
were you driving?

Old February 8th 05, 03:27 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Mike T wrote:
Can someone tell me what the best online snowboards shops are.
Does anyone have any favorites? Any I should stay away from?

What are you looking for? Can't help you w/ boots, boards, bindings unless
you are looking for boards or bindings direct from small manufacturers
(e.g. Donek boards, Prior boards, Catek bindings)

But if you are looking for things like tuning supplies, wax, etc:

www.tognar.com
www.race-werk.com

If your taste for boards runs a little more exotic, try
www.blue-tomato.com where you can get F2, Atomic, Rad Air (yes, they're
handling Rad Air now!), Volkl, Hammer, Elan, Rossignol in addition to
usual suspects like Salomon and Forum. They're based in Austria, never
used them myself but by all accounts the service is excellent.

Neil

Old February 8th 05, 11:35 PM
Chris Stringer

Ok yes, maybe I drive a little fast, being that I'm a local and I know
the road well. But not as fast as I used to ever since rolling my car
on said road a few years back ;-)

On a sunny day though, I have made it in 20 minutes without (too much)
speeding.

Thanks for putting in a good word for us.

Old February 9th 05, 01:15 AM
Mike T

On a sunny day though, I have made it in 20 minutes without (too much)
speeding.

Let's see - it's over 20 miles from your shop to the Pine Marten parking
lot, and you've got a number of traffic lights and 25 MPH zones to get
through. Methinks you've got to be doing about 80 once you get past city
limits. Of course, on a sunny spring day, that's totally doable!

I'm most likely moving to Bend this summer - I'll stop by your shop
sometime.

Mike T

Old February 9th 05, 11:57 PM
Riding Wolf

If your taste for boards runs a little more exotic, try
www.blue-tomato.com where you can get F2, Atomic, Rad Air (yes, they're
handling Rad Air now!), Volkl, Hammer, Elan, Rossignol in addition to
usual suspects like Salomon and Forum. They're based in Austria, never
used them myself but by all accounts the service is excellent.

Neil

Bought my Option Sansalone Wide 165 there... still have to go try it.
They didn't sell it but when I mailed, they told me 'they would see if they
could get me one....guess what's laying next to my bed ;-)

Smooth service