Some logo ideas for Team RSN...

Old September 21st 04, 03:41 PM
Chris Cline

Default Some logo ideas for Team RSN...

Hi Jeff-

I like your basic idea. How much of what text, and
what graphics are included, depends on whether you're
putting on a hat (not much room) or a jacket (lots of
real estate).

For hats, I would leave off the "internet xc skiers"
part, and just leave the "Team RSN" and
"rec.ski.nordic". Too cluttered with all of it, and
besides, what's wrong with having something a bit
cryptic that you have to be "in the know" to
understand? ;- )

For a jacket, you have a lot more room to work with on
the back of the jacket. A breast-pocket logo would be
similar to the hat. On the back of the jacket, you
could have the "Team RSN" logo, with "Internet XC
skiiers" running in script along the bottom of the
design. So, what would that design be? Maybe there's
SOMEONE in RSN who is a graphic artist (or knows one)?

Chris Cline
SLC

8" of snow in the upper canyons-- the snowboarders are
huckin' themselves off stuff already!
--- Jeff Potter wrote:

(Jeff Potter) wrote in message

. com...
OK, I posted a few logo ideas at my OYB site.

Rightclicking on the link below should let you

save the PDF to your drive:

http://outyourbackdoor.com/Team.RSN.pdf

I saw the RBR jersey link that JT put up. I don't
really know how my
ideas could be made into suits/jerseys but maybe one
could work for a
hat. Altho maybe the text should be long so it wraps
around a hat? Oh
well, see what you think. Edits are easy. I was
thinking it might be
too much of a mystery to just display
"rec.skiing.nordic"---so I
fleshed out the notion a bit more.

--JP

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Old September 22nd 04, 02:18 PM
Serge

I like the jacket idea.
Not everyone is going to by a full suit and hats are too hot sometimes.

I have a windproof light jacket that can be stored in it's own back pocket
and Velcro'ed to the belt - neat idea.