Just an average Saturday night for Schattie

Old July 6th 17, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Just an average Saturday night for Schattie

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=11886097
Old July 6th 17, 01:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 9:04:19 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=11886097

See for me I really am not sure if he's sexual predator. But he's such a ****bag his own brother would accuse him of it. I think he has wildly exaggerated or completely fabricated much of his abuse. The recovered memory thing? Total garbage. What I suspect is that he's a compulsive liar. What I know for certain is he has classic narcissistic personality disorder. He simply has to have a bigger better story than anyone, always. Even to the point of plagiarizing a Medal of Honor winner's Vietnam combat story. I have to say it's fascinating to watch his delusion. He's just so transparently full of ****, it's simply comical. I'm half tempted to visit a good friend in Seattle just to get a rise out of him.

JP
Old July 6th 17, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 9:15:50 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

See for me I really am not sure if he's sexual predator. But he's such a ****bag his own brother would accuse him of it. I think he has wildly exaggerated or completely fabricated much of his abuse. The recovered memory thing? Total garbage. What I suspect is that he's a compulsive liar. What I know for certain is he has classic narcissistic personality disorder. He simply has to have a bigger better story than anyone, always. Even to the point of plagiarizing a Medal of Honor winner's Vietnam combat story. I have to say it's fascinating to watch his delusion. He's just so transparently full of ****, it's simply comical. I'm half tempted to visit a good friend in Seattle just to get a rise out of him.

He's bragged about his "victim credentials". There was a guy on here with ALS, and Schattie had to one-up him with "I've got TWO fatal diseases, not one." He was talking about his diabetes and his past alcoholism.

In his menweb stuff he writes: "But victim I was, and victim I remain. I've recovered more of my memories than I ever desired, and re-lived the slimy touch of the vile hands of eight different perpetrators, male and female, relative and stranger. " It's not just one or two; no. He has to be the biggest and best of everything.
Old July 6th 17, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 9:27:52 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Wait, WHAT?! He claims that *EIGHT* *DIFFERENT* people molested him? If it weren't so disgusting, his lies, it would almost be laughable. Wow. The more you know...

JP
Old July 6th 17, 02:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 9:47:55 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
..
[...]

Yup. I've only been able to count seven, however.

"I know I shall never be able to totally transcend my wounding, that to
some degree, my father and mother and grandmother and uncle, the coach
and priest and neighbor lady, will once again reach out in violation,
if only in memory."

"My predatory, molesting grandmother died in her sleep.

The neighbor lady, at 32, seduced me at 14. Two months later, she ate a .22..

The coach who groomed me drowned in alcohol.

The apostate priest who raped me now lives down south, troubled only by the knowledge that his secret is broken.

My mother, the vilest of them all, lives a mile from me. She shares a dilapidated apartment with my brother. He is forty years old, and still lives with her. He has never married. She has never remarried. No need to. She raised her sons to be her husbands."

Old July 6th 17, 02:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:17:23 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

God... Do you think any of it's true? Even a shred? I think maybe one of them might be - I suspect he was improperly touched by a priest and somehow cashed in. How else does he make his living? Welfare and foodstamps - and maybe a mental disability? I'm just dying to know. Maybe a few of us should pool some cash and hire a PI? That would bey HYSterical. Especially when he's claiming to be in Deer Valley or some other fabrication.

JP
Old July 6th 17, 02:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:27:06 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

God... Do you think any of it's true? Even a shred? I think maybe one of them might be - I suspect he was improperly touched by a priest and somehow cashed in. How else does he make his living? Welfare and foodstamps - and maybe a mental disability? I'm just dying to know. Maybe a few of us should pool some cash and hire a PI? That would bey HYSterical. Especially when he's claiming to be in Deer Valley or some other fabrication.

He might well have been improperly touched by a priest for all I know. But I don't feel sorry for him. He was getting money from the Catholic church to pay for school or whatever. He said it was "no paperwork; just a handshake deal". Of course he takes umbrage if you call that blackmail.

Boots did hire a PI. It's in the story that came out about all this:

https://www.wired.com/1999/11/usenet...lippery-slope/

"At that point, one of Abraham's online foes hired a private investigator. The PI sniffed around, concluded Abraham had gone beyond the pale and went to the cops."
Old July 6th 17, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:38:58 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Oh man this just gets better and better. All because of Scott's bruised ego?! I'll give him credit - even though he's really an insignificant fool, he's capable of creating a ****-storm around him. Did anyone take his threats seriously? I've seen his pics - he's obviously no real threat to anyone with even an inkling of wrestling/grappling/boxing skills. Has anyone gone and confronted him? He seems pretty cocky about "no one" ever showing up or something...

JP
Old July 6th 17, 03:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 11:00:51 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Oh man this just gets better and better. All because of Scott's bruised ego?! I'll give him credit - even though he's really an insignificant fool, he's capable of creating a ****-storm around him. Did anyone take his threats seriously? I've seen his pics - he's obviously no real threat to anyone with even an inkling of wrestling/grappling/boxing skills. Has anyone gone and confronted him? He seems pretty cocky about "no one" ever showing up or something...

Boots offered Schattie $5K just to step into a boxing ring with him, but he wouldn't do it.

Old July 6th 17, 03:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 11:06:34 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 11:00:51 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Oh man this just gets better and better. All because of Scott's bruised ego?! I'll give him credit - even though he's really an insignificant fool, he's capable of creating a ****-storm around him. Did anyone take his threats seriously? I've seen his pics - he's obviously no real threat to anyone with even an inkling of wrestling/grappling/boxing skills. Has anyone gone and confronted him? He seems pretty cocky about "no one" ever showing up or something...

Boots offered Schattie $5K just to step into a boxing ring with him, but he wouldn't do it.

Huh. I thought he said he was a boxer? Strange he wouldn't accept. Who's Boots? And what's this talk about treating you as an "imminent threat" as soon as he sees you? It sounds like this coward doesn't actually want to confront or meet *anyone* to me. And where are all his secret supporters? Are there any old RSA guys other than Berf and Jeff Davis that might possibly be considered friends of his? It's just so...wierd. He's so absolutely alone in his delusion. Truly fascinating. I may have to take a trip.

JP