Great holiday planning website found

Old October 25th 03, 01:29 AM
The Real Bev

Default Great holiday planning website found

bdubya wrote:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:53:35 +0100, Sue
wrote:

In message , bdubya
writes

Sorry everyone. Just thought this would be the best way to promote my
holiday checklist service. This was just a one off note to introduce
the service.

Well....r.s.marketplace would be more appropriate, as would just
honestly stating what you're about, but I'll accept the apology,
which does count for something in my opinion.

It's not much help to my friend in Ankara, though...

Hey, sh*t happens.

A schoolfriend of a friend from the Midlands went to do a couple of
years' volunteer teaching in a rural village in Afghanistan (great
skiing though no lifts) and they messed it up and took him to a camp on
Cuba (mountains but no skiing at all, it's tropical) and they're sueing
them and all but they can't get it sorted out.

No worries; I suspect that regime change for Cuba is on its way.

What, Castro has threatened to cut off our clandestine cigar supply?

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old October 25th 03, 08:53 PM
Skirecr2

inMessage-id:

Bev wrote,

What, Castro has threatened to cut off our clandestine cigar supply?

No Cigars for Clinton? What will the man do for fun?

Old October 25th 03, 11:08 PM
Sue

In message , bdubya
writes

A schoolfriend of a friend from the Midlands went to do a couple of
years' volunteer teaching in a rural village in Afghanistan (great
skiing though no lifts) and they messed it up and took him to a camp on
Cuba (mountains but no skiing at all, it's tropical) and they're sueing
them and all but they can't get it sorted out.

No worries; I suspect that regime change for Cuba is on its way.

It seems that wouldn't help, as apparently the camp isn't in any country
at all so there aren't any laws. You'd think the lawyers wouldn't allow
that!
--
Sue ];(