Wow...200+ relies...but...

Old October 21st 03, 08:57 PM
TS

Default Wow...200+ relies...but...

they all have to with JUST what I was talking about. You people need
serious help, LOL...
Old October 21st 03, 09:03 PM
Richard Henry

"TS" wrote in message
they all have to with JUST what I was talking about. You people need
serious help, LOL...

I agree. Maybe it will snow soon.

Old October 21st 03, 09:54 PM
bdubya

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:57:26 -0400, TS
wrote:

they all have to with JUST what I was talking about. You people need
serious help, LOL...

Er, just out of curiosity, did you expect anything else?

bw
Old October 22nd 03, 07:03 AM
Jeremy Mortimer

TS wrote in news:terrapinserver-
:

they all have to with JUST what I was talking about. You people need
serious help, LOL...

Hooray, my killfile is working. This is the only post I saw in this topic!

Jeremy
Old October 22nd 03, 04:09 PM
TS

In article , tm
wrote:

In article ,
TS wrote:

they all have to with JUST what I was talking about. You people need
serious help, LOL...

200+ replies. Big deal. So what should we discuss now? Boot fitting?
Always a crowd pleaser. Beer? Bit overworked. Oxycontins as a ski
slope performance enhancer? That one could use a tad more input. The
Mt Ontake gondola accident? How much Vail sucks? California's election
madness? Mayonaisse as an under-rated chip condiment? Newbies
marveling at the dysfunctionality of rsa?

Yea, big deal, indeed. No need to talk about skiing related issues here
I guess. More important topics like who is a baby f*cker, who is going
to kill who, etc.
Let me guess...you guys are all teenagers here, pretending you are cool,
skibum, detective hitmen?? Wow, how marvelous for you all. Way to go!

I get it now. Sorry for the misunderstanding doood.
Old October 23rd 03, 02:34 AM
Richard Henry

"tm" wrote in message
TS wrote:
tm wrote:
TS wrote:

they all have to with JUST what I was talking about. You people need
serious help, LOL...

200+ replies. Big deal. So what should we discuss now? Boot fitting?
Always a crowd pleaser. Beer? Bit overworked. Oxycontins as a ski
slope performance enhancer? That one could use a tad more input. The
Mt Ontake gondola accident? How much Vail sucks? California's election
madness? Mayonaisse as an under-rated chip condiment? Newbies
marveling at the dysfunctionality of rsa?

Yea, big deal, indeed. No need to talk about skiing related issues here
I guess. More important topics like who is a baby f*cker, who is going
to kill who, etc.
Let me guess...you guys are all teenagers here, pretending you are cool,
skibum, detective hitmen?? Wow, how marvelous for you all. Way to go!

I get it now. Sorry for the misunderstanding doood.

Sure, we could talk about ski related subjects. Or we could just whine
about the lack of ski related conversation...

Or talk about mensbbs, or complain about all the talk about mensbbs, or
complain about the hypocrisy of complaining about mensbbs while using the
term "mensbbs", or deny that complaining about mensbbs was hypocritical
because not using the actual term "mensbbs" would make the whote message
sound like the OP's complaint, or ... at least for the last few days,
anyway.

Old October 23rd 03, 11:01 PM
Sue

..jp, tm writes
Olaf Timandahaff wrote:

What about the Mt Ontake gondola accident?
That sounds interesting and I couldn't find too much on it.
Apparently 2 people were killed due to a derailment of some kind.

To old folks fell 20 meters after the gondola smashed into a pylon.
Maybe it was windy, maybe not, maybe the guard as watching, maybe not.
There is an investigation. No doubt everything will be cleared up,
scapegoat found, apologies made, in 6 months or so.

Gondolas aren't supposed to hit the pylons when it isn't windy, right?
And when it is, they're supposed to stop. That's what the little
windspeed gauges on top of the more exposed pylons are for (you then
dangle, freezing your tits off, until the wind lets up or you die of
exposure. There's a Cunning Plan for them to rescue you, but I don't
trust it.)
It's not supposed to depend on the judgement of some hungover ski bum
who's naturally keeping out of the wind so won't know how strong it is.

Well, we're all mature safety-conscious adults, that's why we're sliding
down frozen mountains in the first place.
--
Sue ]|(