scottabe

Old December 20th 03, 08:39 PM
Vern93

Default scottabe

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Grown ups don't
post ASCII depictions of a child's ass pre and post rape, as was just done
on this sewer.

1) It wasn't exactly clear what that was, at least to me.

2) It was referring to you. *you* - a grown man in his late 40's, who
(despite your behaviour) is not actually a child.

HTH.

Dave
Old December 20th 03, 08:41 PM
Vern93

Default Blame Kerrison for Vileness like this

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Anytime you wanna try and reenact your rape, post a name and
address and I'll give you the opportunity.

Are you threatening to rape somebody?!?! Dude, go talk to somebody.
Old December 20th 03, 08:54 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.c1dc6be0fa8c5824827c536e1da9b16d@1071 952588.cotse.net,
Hounddawg at wrote on 12/20/03 12:36 PM:

scottabe wrote:
cut

How 'bout Grow Up, Stupid?

How about **** off, asshole? Stupid people call themselves Hounddawg

Old December 21st 03, 12:14 AM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message ...
in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 12/20/03 10:54 AM:

Wanna spew that filth in person, coward? You ain't even got the balls to
use a real name, much less taunt me in person.
Never ceases to amaze me how vile you cowards can get while you are hiding
behind your computers.
Your vileness betrays reality. One of the sad realities about sick,
vicious, gutless assholes like you is that someone who spews this filth is
guaranteed to have been raped. It's how you master your humiliation: trying
to inflict it on others.
I know, scumbag.
I know what they did to you.
And I know that you do not have the decency, the integrity, the grace to
seek healing: instead you take your pain and try and make others feel it.
What an asshole you are, what a cowardly, gutless wimp.
Anytime. Anytime you wanna try and reenact your rape, post a name and
address and I'll give you the opportunity.
Coward.

Sounds like a threat to me.

What's the matter, hurt your feelings? Ignoring you doesn't work so
now we gang up on the bully and he starts crying. Maybe if enough of
us call you on your crap you will realize what a waste of time it is
to respond and this group can become normal.

Why don't you just go away. You were alway rude, crude and socially
unacceptable. Two Buddha was never funny. It was always you who made
this group discusting. Why don't you go find someone else to try to
intimidate.
Old December 21st 03, 12:24 AM
scottabe

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 12/20/03 4:14 PM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 12/20/03 10:54 AM:

[...]

It's a promise, asshole. Coward. Gutless freak.

What's the matter, hurt your feelings? Ignoring you doesn't work so
now we gang up on the bully and he starts crying.

Clue time, you sick ****. You're the bully, hiding behind your computer,
not man enough to make good on your stalking in person. Just a bunch of
cowards, wimps, and assholes ganging up on your better.

Maybe if enough of
us call you on your crap you will realize what a waste of time it is
to respond and this group can become normal.

Translation: Maybe if you sick ****s continue to lie, defame, harass,
stalk, and threaten, this group will become "normal" for psychopathic
assholes like you.

Why don't you just go away.

Why don't you show up in person and make me, coward?

You were alway rude, crude and socially
unacceptable.

You mean I was always a decent man, calling assholes like you on your ****,
and therefore socially unacceptable to psychopaths, pathological liars,
twisted freaks, and gutless cowards?

Two Buddha was never funny. It was always you who made
this group discusting. Why don't you go find someone else to try to
intimidate.

Why don't you try and intimidate me in person, stalker? You really are an
insane, craven pathological liar, a maggot beneath my shoe.
Anytime, you gutless freak.

Old December 21st 03, 01:01 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:12:47 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Didn't see any point in going all the way to Toledo to a trap, coward. You
set a trap at your family bar and didn't mention it, like the liar you are.
Especially since you refuse to provide a verifiable name and address, like
the chicken**** bitch you are.

Like that bully, all bluff and no balls.

Keep talking about yourself, nobody's listening.

A cowardly bully, all bluff and not even enough balls to use a real
verifiable name, coward.

You are such a clown. You are funnier than the Looney Toons movie.
You claim I post anomymously, yet you claim to know my family bar.
What's up with that?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old December 21st 03, 01:04 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:14:29 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Actually I did. I went to the King County Sherriff's dept. web site,
and checked for sex offenders. There is no "Abraham" or "Spittal"
listed. What name did you use?

I shoulda looked for "Scott Trunky."

Got a verifiable name, coward? Until that time, I'm gonna assume the
Horvath that spent a month in jail for indecent exposure is you.

Yeah I got a name, it's Horvath. Butt no Horvath spent any time in
jail, dumbass.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old December 21st 03, 01:11 AM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.828db0989d6d00d04469e5747e77eef7@1071 967816.cotse.net,
Hounddawg at wrote on 12/20/03 4:50 PM:

scottabe wrote:

cut

Grow up, you big baby.

Cut reality, cut truth, and take a cheap shot from anonymity.
Who's a big baby? A MAN would have the balls to use a real name, baby.
BMDF