Two Buddy

Old February 21st 06, 03:19 PM

Andy, Andy.
You've been eating my **** for years, and you think it tastes like vegemite.
Now go away, wack job. Or try to make good on your death threats. That
would be fun.

"Anypandy" wrote in message

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

Lick my chocolate salty balls.

See he wants me to eat his ****!

Who is a gayboy now?

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups

Old February 21st 06, 04:37 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
Got the balls to say that in person, Thompson? I'll be down in Park City
end of March. I'll set a time and a place. You won't show. Never have.
That would take balls.

Like the (lack of) balls you demonstrated last year when you no showed
some fourteen times, once with me at Sunshine Village? Or when I came to
your town to make it easy for you and you suddenly got called out of
town that week?

You remind me of the black knight in Monty Python's "Holy Grail", laying
on the ground with neither arms or legs, completely impotent, and still
spewing your threats and accusations and acting out like a screaming
three year old who doesn't get his way. We all just laugh at you.

Nobody cares about you Scott. Not your brother Mark (whom you repeatedly
raped and drove to suicide), not you mother who disowned you. Not
anybody. In fact you are so hated by even your own family that you had
to change your name. What a loser. what a worthless piece of **** you are.

Yeah I know "wanna say that in person?". Been there, tried that, you
never showed.
Old February 21st 06, 04:46 PM

"A. B. Normal" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
Got the balls to say that in person, Thompson? I'll be down in Park City
end of March. I'll set a time and a place. You won't show. Never have.
That would take balls.

Like the (lack of) balls you demonstrated last year when you no showed
some fourteen times, once with me at Sunshine Village? Or when I came to
your town to make it easy for you and you suddenly got called out of
town that week?

Your incredible dishonesty is truly amazing. Identity. Identity.
Identity. You consistently refuse to identify yourself. You are a
pathological, stalking liar without any honor or integrity.
I'm supposed to change my schedule or travel six hundred miles when you
won't even give me your name? When I have no idea what you look like? When
you lie like you breath.
You're not only a gutless coward. You are an insane, deranged gutless
coward.
Provable identity. Provide it. I will travel to where you live and meet
you face to face. Bluff called.
Now go run and hide like the gutless bitch you are.

You're terrified of me. Scared ****less. That's why you run and hide.

Nobody cares about you Scott. Not your brother Mark (whom you repeatedly
raped and drove to suicide), not you mother who disowned you. Not
anybody. In fact you are so hated by even your own family that you had
to change your name. What a loser. what a worthless piece of **** you are.

Yeah I know "wanna say that in person?". Been there, tried that, you
never showed.

You never identified yourself. I promise I will give you the opportunity to
say that in person. Identify yourself, like a man.
What a pathetic, laughable, deranged stalking coward you are.
That's why you hate me. Why you hide. Why you lie. Because you hate
yourself. Because you know, and I know, what a pathetic, miserable excuse
for a human being you are.
Identify yourself. Bluff called.
Then **** yourself, you gutless stalking freak.

Old February 21st 06, 07:01 PM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

Andy, Andy.
You've been eating my **** for years, and you think it tastes like
vegemite.
Now go away, wack job. Or try to make good on your death threats. That
would be fun.

This crazy guy has now contracted someone to "whack" me

This surely is the work of someone deranged and would seek to ****
assaisnate the President ****, of the Anthea Kerrison Fan Club, if he got
his chance.

PS: Hello Homeland Security! Take notre of Two Buddha he is one crazy dude.
Has this fear of planes falling on top of his hovel, next to the liqor store
in Seattle. Keeps a stash of guns to use on RSA visitors.

PSS: RSA Rocks!

PSSS: Scotty you have been noticed, you gay boy.

Old February 21st 06, 07:10 PM

Utterly insane. Utterly deranged. Utterly rsa.
Anytime you want to try to make good on your death threats, come get some,
you despicable coward.

Old February 21st 06, 07:12 PM

More utterly insane lies from an rsa regular. Thanks, freak. As I was
saying about you being beneath contempt?
What truly amazes me is that they tell these lies while hiding their own
identity.
No surprise. Typical stalking deranged usenet wacko. How pathetic.
How rsa.

"Phlubarb" wrote in message
news:MTE0MDU1MTkwMC5waGF0cGhpbA.1140551900@nulluse r.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

snip

No wonder, Bert can't practice anymore, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're so full of
**** - Why don't you go back and look how you bragged about taking Hobbs
in court and
YOU got slapped with a restraining order. The only liar here is you and
it's been proven again
& again & again & again & again............. Speaking of being a chicken
****, why don't you
remind everyone how you tried to hide from the police by posting as
bobaloobob (commiting
a felony in the process), why don't you talk about your police record? How
bout your late
brother's hatred of you? How many ISP's have you gone through? How 'bout
lying about being
in Vietnam and quoting that hero's experience as your own? How 'bout your
years of
substance abuse? Speaking of industry insiders - how's Tim Petrick? It was
really funny
watching you try to get free skis for nothing and watching you go
ballistic when he wouldn't?
Health care professional? Cop? War hero?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all
those lies just to try to control a stoopid newsgroup. Guess what,
blubbertank? You lose!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old February 21st 06, 07:15 PM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

Identify yourself.

I've tried that, giving complete address, phone number, and scanned ID.
Scott accused me of making it up.

Bluff called.

Indeed.

Old February 21st 06, 07:57 PM

He made it up. The address is wrong. No proof it is actually him.
Not to mention it took him five years to play with photoshop and make up
this scam....
And not to mention he's gone anonymous to harass me in real life, much less
his vile lies here.
No surprise he defends a fellow stalker and rationalizes his insane behavior
and real life stalking.
RSA. Where psychopaths are welcome and decent people flee in horror.

Old February 21st 06, 08:21 PM

You really are insane. Utterly deranged. You seem to believe your own lies
and the lies of your buddies. As usual.
Do you know you are lying?
And why should I argue your lies when I know they are lies? How can I prove
you are lying when your lies have no relationship to reality?
Utterly Insane. Utterly RSA.

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:MTE0MDU1NjE1Ni5waGF0cGhpbA.1140556156@nulluse r.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

snip

Same old insanity bull****! Hey, fool, Why don't you answer the questions?
I think another
thing should be told. You remember the Hobb's court proceedings (how could
you not, you
were the first asshole to be hit with an Internet Restraining Order, truly
amazing). You know
how you claimed to be a cop. Why did the PI state that there was no
record EVER of you
being a cop? I know, I know - you and your empty perjury charges. Why
wasn't his testimony
challenged? Huh? I know why - because you're a ****ing pathological liar -
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!