homewood quail face runs

Old February 6th 05, 02:55 AM
Bryan

Default homewood quail face runs

I'm going to Homewood for the first time. I can go Sunday half day or
Monday all day or Tuesday all day. I'm hoping for a couple of inches of
snow by Monday morning. I would love to ski a few inches of fresh powder
especially among some well spaced trees. How well does Homewood fit that
description? And, tell me about the Quail Face runs, please.

I'm an intermediate skier: not intimidated by anyone's blue runs and
comfortable, but careful, on black runs (Sugar Bowl, Squaw, Northstar) and
I'm comfortable in powder (up to about 12-18 inches).

My other options (it's a 2 full day, 1 half day trip) are Northstar (been
there and enjoy the trees after a few inches of snow) and Squaw (been there
with no fresh snow and not impressed; Sugar Bowl's still my favorite), and
Alpine (never been there).

What would you do if you were at my skill level? Remember, Homewood's a
must because I've never been there.

Old February 6th 05, 05:50 PM
jaycb74

No snow so won't matter. Trees won't be good, I'd suggest a mtn. with more
groomers, it will be that kind of day.