Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

Old March 26th 19, 10:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

On Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 10:17:17 AM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:18:44 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

You think the louder you shout, the more people will believe you.
Typical R. Kelly behavior. Blame everyone else for lying, and calling
them names. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

You think the more you lie, the more people will believe you

Where's the lie?

Typical psychopath behavior.

Asking a question?

Sure. It's a sick game.

It's not a game. Where's the lie?

You know damn well I'm not lying, and you know
damn well you are.

You're lying all the time.

Psychopath tactic. Same ****, different day.
You're bragging about being a pathological liar.

Where am I luing?

You believe me, which is why you lie.

Where's the lie?

Do you realize how predictable you are?
How much watching you wriggle amuses me?

Who's wriggling? I'm asking a simple question that you refuse to
answer, because you got no answer. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

Typical Michael Jackson behavior. Typical Jussie Smollett behavior.
Old March 30th 19, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 21:06:15 -0700 (PDT), Trunky

wrote this crap:

You think the louder you shout, the more people will believe you.
Typical R. Kelly behavior. Blame everyone else for lying, and calling
them names. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

You think the more you lie, the more people will believe you

Where's the lie?

Be specific, Trunky. Name one lie.

You don't answer the questions. How R. Kelly of you.

How Trumpian of you. NO COLLUSION!!!!!

Typical R. Kelly of you. When you can't or won't answer the question,
just yell louder. It's going to be fun watching his trial. Come to
think of it, didn't YOU stand up and start yelling in the courtroom?

How Trumpian of you. Typical psychopath.
Writing from Sun Valley, will be in Jackson Monday, then to Big Sky
and Schweitzer on the way home, whereas you are stuck in the
******** of the universe.

I'm in Boston. Center of art, music, culture, and science. I'm at
the top of my class in astronautics engineering at MIT. And you've
never been to a decent school in your life. I listen to classical
music and you listen to rap. You truly are the R. Kelly of this
newsgroup.

I'm skiing. You're not. I win.

What do you win? another bag of cocaine? enough money to buy an
underage boy or girl?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old March 30th 19, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:57:08 -0700 (PDT), Trunky

Bull****.

I'm at
the top of my class in astronautics engineering at MIT.

You mean maker paper airplanes at the insane asylum?

And you've
never been to a decent school in your life. I listen to classical
music and you listen to rap. You truly are the R. Kelly of this
newsgroup.

I'm skiing. You're not. I win.

What do you win? another bag of cocaine? enough money to buy an
underage boy or girl?

Is there no depth to which you will not sink?
Accusing me of listening to rap is beyond the pale,
the most horrible thing you have ever written.

You lie. I've written worse.

I'm taking the day off, but considering I am in Sun Valley
and will ski tomorrow before heading to Jackson, I win.

Who cares? So which do you prefer to buy? underage girls? or
underage boys? Answer the question, Trunky. I got money on this one.

Old April 6th 19, 05:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sun, 31 Mar 2019 18:46:14 -0700 (PDT), Scott A

I'd prefer to buy a verifiable ID and location for you,
Huggies. Would pay good money for that.

Trying to buy your way in? How R. Kelly of you. And you don't have
enough money.

I skied Sun Valley in lovely weather today,

Lies
now in Jackson and will be skiing there tomorrow.

Lies
I win. Go change your diapers.
Everyone knows you buy Huggies.

Win what? a bag of cocaine? And still on that diaper fetish.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Happy Veteran's Day [email protected] Alpine Skiing 8 November 12th 13 03:39 PM
Happy Fourth? Richard Henry Alpine Skiing (moderated) 2 July 16th 13 05:34 PM
I'm so happy Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 7 August 28th 06 03:24 AM
MISSING - A happy RSA Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 05 03:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 0 November 25th 04 01:46 AM